SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV EPG Service
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV EPG Service Discussion related to the SageTV EPG Service used within SageTV. Questions about service area coverage, channel lineups, EPG listings, XMLTV, or anything else related to the service or programming guide data for SageTV should be posted here.

Old 07-17-2017, 05:18 AM
Sage Advanced User

Smile No data (happy ending)

LONG time registered user from way back in the day. Scared to death when G purchased STV. Happy they continued EPG. Used to visit forms several times many days per week. I must not have been here for over 6 months because I missed the end of EPG notice. I never upgraded from registered v 7 because it is such a great and stable product.

Last night I went to the guide to schedule some recordings and saw the dreaded No Data. I jumped on here and quickly figured out what needed to be done. Signed up for SD and went to bed (with only the slightest anxiety). Got up, backed up STV and upgraded.

Upgrade went SMOOTH. Only "pain" was setting up channels again for video sources. EPG data populated and now I'm up and running with SD and V 9.

Thanks to all for the work you put into open source and maintaining this single greatest piece of home entertainment software ever created.