SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v9 Customizations
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV v9 Customizations This forums is for discussing and sharing user-created modifications for the SageTV version 9 application created by using the SageTV Studio or through the use of external plugins. Use this forum to discuss plugins for SageTV version 9 and newer.

Old 02-06-2017, 08:24 PM
Sage Aficionado

Error in BMT After Phoenix Core Update

Server notified me of an update to Phoenix Core to 3.0.5. I updated it, but now when I go into the BMT web interface, on the home screen for BMT, it now has the following warning for the Phoenix status:

"Failed to get status for: Phoenix"

Anyone else see this?
Server: Win 10 Pro 64 Bit, Intel i5, 8 GB, Samsung EVO 850 500 GB for OS, WD Black 4 TB + WD Black 1 TB for Recordings, 36TB Synology 1019+ for DVD/Bluray Rips, Music, Home Movies, etc., SageTV Server 64 Bit Ver 9.2.6.976, HDPVR x 2, Bell TV 6131 Receiver x 2, USB-UIRT with 56 KHz Receiver

Clients: PC Client x 2, HD-300 x 2 (1 Using Netgear MoCA Coax Bridges), SageTV Miniclient on NVidia Shield x 3
Old 02-06-2017, 08:35 PM
Sage User

Same error here

Yep, I get the sam error here, too.
Old 02-06-2017, 09:16 PM
SageTVaholic

Same here. I get the phoenix status error but BMT is working for me but i have not closed the browser and reopened it yet.

k
Old 02-07-2017, 04:11 AM
SageTVaholic

Clear browser cache
Old 02-07-2017, 03:56 PM
Sage Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuckless View Post
Clear browser cache
Tried that - no go. Even tried a browser I've never used with BMT before (Chrome). Still the same result unfortunately.
Server: Win 10 Pro 64 Bit, Intel i5, 8 GB, Samsung EVO 850 500 GB for OS, WD Black 4 TB + WD Black 1 TB for Recordings, 36TB Synology 1019+ for DVD/Bluray Rips, Music, Home Movies, etc., SageTV Server 64 Bit Ver 9.2.6.976, HDPVR x 2, Bell TV 6131 Receiver x 2, USB-UIRT with 56 KHz Receiver

Clients: PC Client x 2, HD-300 x 2 (1 Using Netgear MoCA Coax Bridges), SageTV Miniclient on NVidia Shield x 3
Old 02-07-2017, 05:22 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
Tried that - no go. Even tried a browser I've never used with BMT before (Chrome). Still the same result unfortunately.
Same here. BMT works fine....but I see that error about the Phoenix version. Cleared cache, tried another browser on another machine and still the same.

k
Old 02-08-2017, 12:52 PM
Sage Aficionado

My web BMT was working fine after the update, but now I can no longer go thru the web interface and drill down to a movie and use the web interface to retrieve the fan art. When I click on "Save" after finding the movie in the Metadata search, no fanart files show up now under the fanart anymore.

Old 02-08-2017, 01:38 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
My web BMT was working fine after the update, but now I can no longer go thru the web interface and drill down to a movie and use the web interface to retrieve the fan art. When I click on "Save" after finding the movie in the Metadata search, no fanart files show up now under the fanart anymore.
I will try to take a look at the BMT issues this weekend... I can't get to it before then, but I'll see what I can find on the weekend.
Old 02-08-2017, 03:15 PM
Sage Aficionado

Quote:
I will try to take a look at the BMT issues this weekend... I can't get to it before then, but I'll see what I can find on the weekend.
No problem and no rush Seam. Just noting what I had happen today for reference.

So I found what transpired today - I have no idea why... I found a new directory in my Fanart folder called "MovieCollections". In there, was the Fanart for various movies I had updated today earlier by hand - but now the fanart was suddenly in the "(Movie Name) Collection" folders. The only thing left in the original fanart movie folders was the thumbs.db. When I looked at the movies metadata tab in BMT, Phoenix was still looking for the fanart in the original "Movies" Folder. None of my clients or extenders saw the fanart for those particular movies.

I deleted the "MovieCollections" folder, and it has remained gone. The only way I could repopulate the original fanart folders in the "Movies" directory was to delete the original folder folder for those particular movies in that directory, do a search on TMDB for the movie again, click "Save", and it repopulated the fanart in the "Movies" folder, and once again, the clients and extenders were able to access the fanart again...

-S

Last edited by SteveW; 02-09-2017 at 01:58 PM.
Old 02-08-2017, 04:51 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
No problem and no rush Seam. Just noting what I had happen today for reference.

So I found what transpired today - I have no idea why... I found a new directory in my Fanart folder called "MovieCollections". In there, was the Fanart for various movies I had updated today earlier by hand - but now the fanart was suddenly in the "(Movie Name) Collection" folders. The only thing left in the original fanart movie folders was the thumbs.db. When I looked at the movies metadata tab in BMT, Phoenix was still looking for the fanart in the original "Movies" Folder. None of my clients or extenders saw the fanart for those particular movies.

I delete the "MovieCollections" folder, and it has remained gone/ The only way I could repopulate the original fanart folders in the "Movies" directory was to delete the original folder folder for those particular movies, do a search on TMDB for the movie again, click "Save", and it repopulated the fanart in the "Movies" folder, and once again, the clients and extenders were able to access the fanart again...

-S
The movie collections is a new feature and should be in addition to existing fanart not instead of it. No STVs use it yet other than the not released Gemstone 2

k
Old 02-12-2017, 03:06 PM
SageTVaholic

BMT and Phoenix updated

BMT and Phoenix has been updated to fix this issue.
Old 02-12-2017, 05:26 PM
Sage User

Quote:
BMT and Phoenix has been updated to fix this issue.
Seems that the BMT update kills the views. Something about a null category error and some other kind of error.

I thought at first that I updated in the wrong order and killed something so I reverted everything and installed the Phoenix updates first but I still got the same set of errors on the browse link. I also get an error when I click on the categories icon.

The Phoenix error did go away. I have reverted the BMT version and have left the Phoenix updates in place for now.

Anybody else having this problem?

Mack
Old 02-12-2017, 05:50 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackb View Post
Seems that the BMT update kills the views. Something about a null category error and some other kind of error.

I thought at first that I updated in the wrong order and killed something so I reverted everything and installed the Phoenix updates first but I still got the same set of errors on the browse link. I also get an error when I click on the categories icon.

The Phoenix error did go away. I have reverted the BMT version and have left the Phoenix updates in place for now.

Anybody else having this problem?

Mack
Is this in BMT? Did you clear the browser caches? Typically after each new release of BMT you have to clear the browser cache.
Old 02-12-2017, 07:47 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Is this in BMT? Did you clear the browser caches? Typically after each new release of BMT you have to clear the browser cache.
For me the clearing of the cache solved the missing views. The phoenix version now displays properly.

I am now having issues with searching for metadata for moves. TV works but movies just failes. The phoenix log shows...

Code:
2017-02-12 19:42:37,958 [1589081737@qtp-2049094903-3] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.search.SearchQueryFactory - Created Search Query: SearchQuery [type=MOVIE, fields={CLEAN_TITLE: Big Hero 6,YEAR: 2014,RAW_TITLE: Big Hero 6,FILE: /var/media/videos/movies/a_Movies/Big Hero 6 (2014).mkv,EPISODE_DATE: 2015-02-04,}, hints=Hints [hints={import_tv_as_recording: false,update_fanart: true,scan_subfolders: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,update_metadata: true,}]]
2017-02-12 19:42:39,056 [1589081737@qtp-2049094903-3] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager - search(): tmdb; SearchQuery [type=MOVIE, fields={QUERY: Big Hero 6,YEAR: 2014,}, hints=Hints [hints={import_tv_as_recording: false,update_fanart: true,scan_subfolders: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,update_metadata: true,}]]
2017-02-12 19:42:39,056 [1589081737@qtp-2049094903-3] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager - Searching: Big Hero 6 using TMDBMetadataProvider[MetadataProviderInfo [id=tmdb, fanartId=tmdb, mediaTypes=[MOVIE], name=themoviedb.org v4]]
2017-02-12 19:42:39,056 [1589081737@qtp-2049094903-3] WARN  sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager - Search Failed for: SearchQuery [type=MOVIE, fields={QUERY: Big Hero 6,YEAR: 2014,}, hints=Hints [hints={import_tv_as_recording: false,update_fanart: true,scan_subfolders: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,update_metadata: true,}]] using provider TMDBMetadataProvider[MetadataProviderInfo [id=tmdb, fanartId=tmdb, mediaTypes=[MOVIE], name=themoviedb.org v4]]; Message: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.omertron.themoviedbapi.TheMovieDbApi.searchMovie(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Integer;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Boolean;Ljava/lang/Integer;Ljava/lang/Integer;Lcom/omertron/themoviedbapi/enumeration/SearchType;)Lcom/omertron/themoviedbapi/results/ResultList;
MetadataException []
    at sagex.phoenix.metadata.provider.tmdb.TMDBMetadataProvider.search(TMDBMetadataProvider.java:401)
    at sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager.search(MetadataManager.java:322)
    at org.jdna.bmt.web.server.BrowsingServicesImpl.searchForMetadata(BrowsingServicesImpl.java:458)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
    at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RPC.invokeAndEncodeResponse(RPC.java:587)
    at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RemoteServiceServlet.processCall(RemoteServiceServlet.java:333)
    at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RemoteServiceServlet.processCall(RemoteServiceServlet.java:303)
    at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RemoteServiceServlet.processPost(RemoteServiceServlet.java:373)
    at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.AbstractRemoteServiceServlet.doPost(AbstractRemoteServiceServlet.java:62)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:727)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:502)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:389)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:181)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:765)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:417)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:230)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:114)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.rewrite.RewriteHandler.handle(RewriteHandler.java:230)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:326)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:534)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.java:879)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:747)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:218)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:404)
    at org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:409)
    at org.mortbay.thread.QueuedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:520)
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.omertron.themoviedbapi.TheMovieDbApi.searchMovie(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Integer;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Boolean;Ljava/lang/Integer;Ljava/lang/Integer;Lcom/omertron/themoviedbapi/enumeration/SearchType;)Lcom/omertron/themoviedbapi/results/ResultList;
    at sagex.phoenix.metadata.provider.tmdb.TMDBMetadataProvider.getResults(TMDBMetadataProvider.java:409)
    at sagex.phoenix.metadata.provider.tmdb.TMDBMetadataProvider.search(TMDBMetadataProvider.java:399)
    ... 32 more
PS: I just did a bunch of things on my server today so I may have broken something so unless the error indicates something for you or others report similar issues you may need to ignore this.... I will also dig further to see if I broke something

k
Old 02-12-2017, 11:49 PM
Sage User

Quote:
Clearing cache didn't seem to fix it but clearing cookies and hosted data along with cache finally did the trick. I am using Chrome.

Thanks,
Mack
Old 02-13-2017, 05:45 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusjoken View Post
For me the clearing of the cache solved the missing views. The phoenix version now displays properly.

I am now having issues with searching for metadata for moves. TV works but movies just failes. The phoenix log shows...

Code:
2017-02-12 19:42:37,958 [1589081737@qtp-2049094903-3] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.search.SearchQueryFactory - Created Search Query: SearchQuery [type=MOVIE, fields={CLEAN_TITLE: Big Hero 6,YEAR: 2014,RAW_TITLE: Big Hero 6,FILE: /var/media/videos/movies/a_Movies/Big Hero 6 (2014).mkv,EPISODE_DATE: 2015-02-04,}, hints=Hints [hints={import_tv_as_recording: false,update_fanart: true,scan_subfolders: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,update_metadata: true,}]]
2017-02-12 19:42:39,056 [1589081737@qtp-2049094903-3] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager - search(): tmdb; SearchQuery [type=MOVIE, fields={QUERY: Big Hero 6,YEAR: 2014,}, hints=Hints [hints={import_tv_as_recording: false,update_fanart: true,scan_subfolders: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,update_metadata: true,}]]
2017-02-12 19:42:39,056 [1589081737@qtp-2049094903-3] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager - Searching: Big Hero 6 using TMDBMetadataProvider[MetadataProviderInfo [id=tmdb, fanartId=tmdb, mediaTypes=[MOVIE], name=themoviedb.org v4]]
2017-02-12 19:42:39,056 [1589081737@qtp-2049094903-3] WARN  sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager - Search Failed for: SearchQuery [type=MOVIE, fields={QUERY: Big Hero 6,YEAR: 2014,}, hints=Hints [hints={import_tv_as_recording: false,update_fanart: true,scan_subfolders: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,update_metadata: true,}]] using provider TMDBMetadataProvider[MetadataProviderInfo [id=tmdb, fanartId=tmdb, mediaTypes=[MOVIE], name=themoviedb.org v4]]; Message: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.omertron.themoviedbapi.TheMovieDbApi.searchMovie(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Integer;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Boolean;Ljava/lang/Integer;Ljava/lang/Integer;Lcom/omertron/themoviedbapi/enumeration/SearchType;)Lcom/omertron/themoviedbapi/results/ResultList;
MetadataException []
    at sagex.phoenix.metadata.provider.tmdb.TMDBMetadataProvider.search(TMDBMetadataProvider.java:401)
    at org.jdna.bmt.web.server.BrowsingServicesImpl.searchForMetadata(BrowsingServicesImpl.java:458)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
    at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RemoteServiceServlet.processCall(RemoteServiceServlet.java:333)
    at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RemoteServiceServlet.processCall(RemoteServiceServlet.java:303)
    at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RemoteServiceServlet.processPost(RemoteServiceServlet.java:373)
    at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.AbstractRemoteServiceServlet.doPost(AbstractRemoteServiceServlet.java:62)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:230)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:114)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.rewrite.RewriteHandler.handle(RewriteHandler.java:230)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.java:879)
    at org.mortbay.thread.QueuedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:520)
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.omertron.themoviedbapi.TheMovieDbApi.searchMovie(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Integer;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Boolean;Ljava/lang/Integer;Ljava/lang/Integer;Lcom/omertron/themoviedbapi/enumeration/SearchType;)Lcom/omertron/themoviedbapi/results/ResultList;
    at sagex.phoenix.metadata.provider.tmdb.TMDBMetadataProvider.getResults(TMDBMetadataProvider.java:409)
    at sagex.phoenix.metadata.provider.tmdb.TMDBMetadataProvider.search(TMDBMetadataProvider.java:399)
    ... 32 more
PS: I just did a bunch of things on my server today so I may have broken something so unless the error indicates something for you or others report similar issues you may need to ignore this.... I will also dig further to see if I broke something

k
That almost seems like there is an old tmdb jar in your path... the NoSuchMethod would have certainly showed up during compile time (and it didn't)... and I did do some playing with this before shipping it because I made a couple of other tweaks to BMT in the process, so I ran some movie updates, fetched fanart, etc.
Old 02-13-2017, 04:06 PM
Sage Aficionado

Adding my experience.

BMT Web page is working for me again. Thank you.

As noted elsewhere though the movie lookup isn't working for me. It immediately fails to find anything even for items it previously identified. TV Shows are being identified correctly however.

Edit: I just noticed your other post about possibly 2 instances of TMDB so I checked my JAR folder and sure enough I had an older version there. I stopped services, removed the old one and restarted and all is well now.!!!

Thanks again!

Last edited by sacrament055; 02-13-2017 at 04:21 PM.
Old 02-23-2017, 08:46 PM
Sage Icon

My Movies searches aren't working either. I checked my JAR folder and there is no tmdb file at all. should there be one?

Code:
2017-02-23 18:52:35,606 [18101866@qtp-21481118-7] WARN  sagex.phoenix.vfs.sage.SageMediaFile - Found Movie Title is wrong place for: Avatar
2017-02-23 18:52:35,606 [18101866@qtp-21481118-7] WARN  sagex.phoenix.vfs.sage.SageMediaFile - Found Movie Title is wrong place for: Avatar
2017-02-23 18:52:35,610 [10766426@qtp-21481118-2] WARN  sagex.phoenix.fanart.AdvancedFanartMediaRequestHandler - Fanart Failed: 404; Fanart not found
2017-02-23 18:52:35,625 [19386470@qtp-21481118-5] WARN  sagex.phoenix.fanart.AdvancedFanartMediaRequestHandler - Fanart Failed: 404; Fanart not found
2017-02-23 18:52:35,644 [20195499@qtp-21481118-4] WARN  sagex.phoenix.fanart.AdvancedFanartMediaRequestHandler - Fanart Failed: 404; Fanart not found
2017-02-23 18:52:35,658 [15846336@qtp-21481118-3] WARN  sagex.phoenix.fanart.AdvancedFanartMediaRequestHandler - Fanart Failed: 404; Fanart not found
2017-02-23 18:52:35,673 [10766426@qtp-21481118-2] WARN  sagex.phoenix.fanart.AdvancedFanartMediaRequestHandler - Fanart Failed: 404; Fanart not found
2017-02-23 18:52:35,683 [28623829@qtp-21481118-6] WARN  sagex.phoenix.fanart.AdvancedFanartMediaRequestHandler - Fanart Failed: 404; Fanart not found
2017-02-23 18:52:35,688 [18101866@qtp-21481118-7] WARN  sagex.phoenix.fanart.AdvancedFanartMediaRequestHandler - Fanart Failed: 404; Fanart not found
2017-02-23 18:52:38,355 [18101866@qtp-21481118-7] WARN  sagex.phoenix.vfs.sage.SageMediaFile - Found Movie Title is wrong place for: Avatar
2017-02-23 18:52:38,440 [18101866@qtp-21481118-7] WARN  sagex.phoenix.vfs.sage.SageMediaFile - Found Movie Title is wrong place for: Avatar
2017-02-23 18:52:38,441 [18101866@qtp-21481118-7] WARN  sagex.phoenix.vfs.sage.SageMediaFile - Found Movie Title is wrong place for: Avatar
2017-02-23 18:52:38,441 [18101866@qtp-21481118-7] WARN  sagex.phoenix.vfs.sage.SageMediaFile - Found Movie Title is wrong place for: Avatar
2017-02-23 18:52:38,459 [18101866@qtp-21481118-7] WARN  sagex.phoenix.fanart.AdvancedFanartMediaRequestHandler - Fanart Failed: 404; Fanart not found
2017-02-23 18:52:41,825 [18101866@qtp-21481118-7] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager - search(): tmdb; SearchQuery [type=MOVIE, fields={YEAR: 2009,QUERY: Avatar,}, hints=Hints [hints={update_fanart: true,update_metadata: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,scan_subfolders: true,import_tv_as_recording: true,}]]
2017-02-23 18:52:41,825 [18101866@qtp-21481118-7] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager - Searching: Avatar using TMDBMetadataProvider[MetadataProviderInfo [id=tmdb, fanartId=tmdb, mediaTypes=[MOVIE], name=themoviedb.org v4]]
2017-02-23 18:52:41,827 [18101866@qtp-21481118-7] WARN  sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager - Search Failed for: SearchQuery [type=MOVIE, fields={YEAR: 2009,QUERY: Avatar,}, hints=Hints [hints={update_fanart: true,update_metadata: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,scan_subfolders: true,import_tv_as_recording: true,}]] using provider TMDBMetadataProvider[MetadataProviderInfo [id=tmdb, fanartId=tmdb, mediaTypes=[MOVIE], name=themoviedb.org v4]]; Message: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.omertron.themoviedbapi.TheMovieDbApi.searchMovie(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Integer;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Boolean;Ljava/lang/Integer;Ljava/lang/Integer;Lcom/omertron/themoviedbapi/enumeration/SearchType;)Lcom/omertron/themoviedbapi/results/ResultList;
MetadataException []
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
	... 32 more
2017-02-23 18:52:57,649 [18101866@qtp-21481118-7] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager - search(): tmdb; SearchQuery [type=MOVIE, fields={YEAR: 2009,QUERY: Avatar,}, hints=Hints [hints={update_fanart: true,update_metadata: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,scan_subfolders: true,import_tv_as_recording: true,}]]
2017-02-23 18:52:57,650 [18101866@qtp-21481118-7] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager - Searching: Avatar using TMDBMetadataProvider[MetadataProviderInfo [id=tmdb, fanartId=tmdb, mediaTypes=[MOVIE], name=themoviedb.org v4]]
2017-02-23 18:52:57,651 [18101866@qtp-21481118-7] WARN  sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager - Search Failed for: SearchQuery [type=MOVIE, fields={YEAR: 2009,QUERY: Avatar,}, hints=Hints [hints={update_fanart: true,update_metadata: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,scan_subfolders: true,import_tv_as_recording: true,}]] using provider TMDBMetadataProvider[MetadataProviderInfo [id=tmdb, fanartId=tmdb, mediaTypes=[MOVIE], name=themoviedb.org v4]]; Message: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.omertron.themoviedbapi.TheMovieDbApi.searchMovie(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Integer;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Boolean;Ljava/lang/Integer;Ljava/lang/Integer;Lcom/omertron/themoviedbapi/enumeration/SearchType;)Lcom/omertron/themoviedbapi/results/ResultList;
MetadataException []
	... 32 more
Client: HD300, Asus Pundit P1-AH1, AMD 3800+ X2 CPU, 1 GB RAM, 6150 graphics, ArcSoft decoders
Backup: Synology
SageTV version: FINAL

Last edited by phelme; 02-23-2017 at 08:55 PM.
Old 02-24-2017, 06:36 AM
SageTVaholic

This looks like a problem that someone else had, previously... It looks like you have multiple tmdb jars in your JARs folder. Some time ago themoviedb was updated to a newer version, and my guess is that on your system, you still have both the old and new jars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelme View Post
My Movies searches aren't working either. I checked my JAR folder and there is no tmdb file at all. should there be one?

Code:
2017-02-23 18:52:35,610 [10766426@qtp-21481118-2] WARN  sagex.phoenix.fanart.AdvancedFanartMediaRequestHandler - Fanart Failed: 404; Fanart not found
2017-02-23 18:52:35,625 [19386470@qtp-21481118-5] WARN  sagex.phoenix.fanart.AdvancedFanartMediaRequestHandler - Fanart Failed: 404; Fanart not found
2017-02-23 18:52:35,644 [20195499@qtp-21481118-4] WARN  sagex.phoenix.fanart.AdvancedFanartMediaRequestHandler - Fanart Failed: 404; Fanart not found
2017-02-23 18:52:35,658 [15846336@qtp-21481118-3] WARN  sagex.phoenix.fanart.AdvancedFanartMediaRequestHandler - Fanart Failed: 404; Fanart not found
2017-02-23 18:52:35,673 [10766426@qtp-21481118-2] WARN  sagex.phoenix.fanart.AdvancedFanartMediaRequestHandler - Fanart Failed: 404; Fanart not found
2017-02-23 18:52:35,683 [28623829@qtp-21481118-6] WARN  sagex.phoenix.fanart.AdvancedFanartMediaRequestHandler - Fanart Failed: 404; Fanart not found
2017-02-23 18:52:35,688 [18101866@qtp-21481118-7] WARN  sagex.phoenix.fanart.AdvancedFanartMediaRequestHandler - Fanart Failed: 404; Fanart not found
2017-02-23 18:52:38,355 [18101866@qtp-21481118-7] WARN  sagex.phoenix.vfs.sage.SageMediaFile - Found Movie Title is wrong place for: Avatar
2017-02-23 18:52:38,440 [18101866@qtp-21481118-7] WARN  sagex.phoenix.vfs.sage.SageMediaFile - Found Movie Title is wrong place for: Avatar
2017-02-23 18:52:38,459 [18101866@qtp-21481118-7] WARN  sagex.phoenix.fanart.AdvancedFanartMediaRequestHandler - Fanart Failed: 404; Fanart not found
2017-02-23 18:52:41,825 [18101866@qtp-21481118-7] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager - search(): tmdb; SearchQuery [type=MOVIE, fields={YEAR: 2009,QUERY: Avatar,}, hints=Hints [hints={update_fanart: true,update_metadata: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,scan_subfolders: true,import_tv_as_recording: true,}]]
2017-02-23 18:52:41,825 [18101866@qtp-21481118-7] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager - Searching: Avatar using TMDBMetadataProvider[MetadataProviderInfo [id=tmdb, fanartId=tmdb, mediaTypes=[MOVIE], name=themoviedb.org v4]]
2017-02-23 18:52:41,827 [18101866@qtp-21481118-7] WARN  sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager - Search Failed for: SearchQuery [type=MOVIE, fields={YEAR: 2009,QUERY: Avatar,}, hints=Hints [hints={update_fanart: true,update_metadata: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,scan_subfolders: true,import_tv_as_recording: true,}]] using provider TMDBMetadataProvider[MetadataProviderInfo [id=tmdb, fanartId=tmdb, mediaTypes=[MOVIE], name=themoviedb.org v4]]; Message: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.omertron.themoviedbapi.TheMovieDbApi.searchMovie(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Integer;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Boolean;Ljava/lang/Integer;Ljava/lang/Integer;Lcom/omertron/themoviedbapi/enumeration/SearchType;)Lcom/omertron/themoviedbapi/results/ResultList;
MetadataException []
	... 32 more
2017-02-23 18:52:57,649 [18101866@qtp-21481118-7] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager - search(): tmdb; SearchQuery [type=MOVIE, fields={YEAR: 2009,QUERY: Avatar,}, hints=Hints [hints={update_fanart: true,update_metadata: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,scan_subfolders: true,import_tv_as_recording: true,}]]
2017-02-23 18:52:57,650 [18101866@qtp-21481118-7] INFO  sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager - Searching: Avatar using TMDBMetadataProvider[MetadataProviderInfo [id=tmdb, fanartId=tmdb, mediaTypes=[MOVIE], name=themoviedb.org v4]]
2017-02-23 18:52:57,651 [18101866@qtp-21481118-7] WARN  sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager - Search Failed for: SearchQuery [type=MOVIE, fields={YEAR: 2009,QUERY: Avatar,}, hints=Hints [hints={update_fanart: true,update_metadata: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,scan_subfolders: true,import_tv_as_recording: true,}]] using provider TMDBMetadataProvider[MetadataProviderInfo [id=tmdb, fanartId=tmdb, mediaTypes=[MOVIE], name=themoviedb.org v4]]; Message: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.omertron.themoviedbapi.TheMovieDbApi.searchMovie(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Integer;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Boolean;Ljava/lang/Integer;Ljava/lang/Integer;Lcom/omertron/themoviedbapi/enumeration/SearchType;)Lcom/omertron/themoviedbapi/results/ResultList;
MetadataException []
	... 32 more
Old 02-24-2017, 10:58 AM
Sage Aficionado

Hi Sean,

If you look at the most recent log file I posted in the other thread:

https://forums.sagetv.com/forums/sho...4&postcount=26

I'm getting the same error. I have looked, and have done a search in Windows, and I only have one TMDB jar file on my entire C: drive.

-Steve