SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Batch Metadata Tools
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Batch Metadata Tools This forums is for discussing the user-created Batch Metadata Tools for SageTV.

Old 02-21-2014, 07:45 AM
SageTVaholic

Why does BMT Chang OrigAir

I have Preserve Original Metadata for Recordings and Fill in Missing Metadata for Recordings checked.... but for Example the Show Rake in theTVDB it is Rake (US)...

BMT is picking it up as Rake which aired in 2010. The original airdate is correct in the Guide 2014. So what happens is BMT changes the Original airdate to 2010 from 2014 even though I have Preserve Original Metadata for Recordings. I would have thought that BMT would not replace any Metadata that exists unless it is done manually is this assumption correct?

Last edited by nyplayer; 02-21-2014 at 07:47 AM.
Old 02-21-2014, 09:47 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyplayer View Post
I have Preserve Original Metadata for Recordings and Fill in Missing Metadata for Recordings checked.... but for Example the Show Rake in theTVDB it is Rake (US)...

BMT is picking it up as Rake which aired in 2010. The original airdate is correct in the Guide 2014. So what happens is BMT changes the Original airdate to 2010 from 2014 even though I have Preserve Original Metadata for Recordings. I would have thought that BMT would not replace any Metadata that exists unless it is done manually is this assumption correct?
OriginalAirDate is not in the custom field list (so preserve original metadata won't update it)... but if Fill in Missing is checked, then perhaps, the OriginalAirDate is not set in the original, so its being updated. You can turn off the "Fill in Missing" and see if this happens on the next recording.