SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Batch Metadata Tools
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Batch Metadata Tools This forums is for discussing the user-created Batch Metadata Tools for SageTV.

Old 01-10-2013, 10:02 PM
Sage User

NFO Files

Stuckless,
I am using XBMC as a Front End in some cases, and I was wondering if you could add and option to generate .nfo files for the media, as your BMT tools are the best Scrapers I have seen so far.

the format is here.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title...deo_.nfo_Files

I figure this would benefit a lot of users that have tons of media indexed by your BMT that might use XBMC as and FE because of lack of availablity of STV Client licenses and Extenders.
Old 08-26-2013, 07:23 PM
Sage User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tierpath View Post
Stuckless,
I am using XBMC as a Front End in some cases, and I was wondering if you could add and option to generate .nfo files for the media, as your BMT tools are the best Scrapers I have seen so far.

the format is here.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title...deo_.nfo_Files

I figure this would benefit a lot of users that have tons of media indexed by your BMT that might use XBMC as and FE because of lack of availablity of STV Client licenses and Extenders.
Not even a reply.
Old 08-27-2013, 10:32 AM
SageTVaholic

BMT/Phoenix, currently, doesn't output any files, so it would be a lot to add. All BMT operates with is the SageTV Database. It might be easier to look into modifying the plugin that makes .my files to output .nfo files as well. Not sure off hand who was doing that plugin, and if they are still around.

unRAID Server: i7-6700, 32GB RAM, Dual 128GB SSD cache and 13TB pool, with SageTVv9, openDCT, Logitech Media Server and Plex Media Server each in Dockers.
Sources: HRHR Prime with Charter CableCard. HDHR-US for OTA.
Primary Client: HD-300 through XBoxOne in Living Room, Samsung HLT-6189S
Other Clients: Mi Box in Master Bedroom, HD-200 in kids room
Old 08-29-2013, 12:18 AM
Sage User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
BMT/Phoenix, currently, doesn't output any files, so it would be a lot to add. All BMT operates with is the SageTV Database. It might be easier to look into modifying the plugin that makes .my files to output .nfo files as well. Not sure off hand who was doing that plugin, and if they are still around.
Man I got so many plugings, I didn't realize it wasn't part of them. I was thinking since BMT makes the .property files it could create the .nfo, files as well. $&*%(%
Old 08-29-2013, 10:58 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by tierpath View Post
Man I got so many plugings, I didn't realize it wasn't part of them. I was thinking since BMT makes the .property files it could create the .nfo, files as well. $&*%(%
Like I said, though.. BMT does not create the .properties files. Those are created by the SageTV Core whenever anything changes the metadata on a file.

unRAID Server: i7-6700, 32GB RAM, Dual 128GB SSD cache and 13TB pool, with SageTVv9, openDCT, Logitech Media Server and Plex Media Server each in Dockers.
Old 09-07-2013, 04:13 PM
Sage User

Which plugin creates the my files?
Old 09-09-2013, 10:05 AM
SageTVaholic

I think it's called read/write metadata or something to that effect.

Old 09-09-2013, 10:48 AM
SageTVaholic

CMT is the one Complementary Metadata Tools