SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Gemstone for v7
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Gemstone for v7 This forum is for discussing the user-created Gemstone custom interface for SageTV.

Old 10-19-2012, 06:05 PM
Sage Fanatic

A-Z

Did the A - Z really not make it in to the wall flow when you go to the very bottom. How can one jump to different letters of the alphabet? The keys on the numbers just do not work for our household.

Thanks!

Neil
Old 10-20-2012, 08:47 AM
SageTVaholic

That is something I missed when using cover flow I went to watch a movie had to scroll through all the letters instead of being able to jump to a specific one.

Last edited by nyplayer; 10-20-2012 at 08:50 AM.
Old 10-20-2012, 09:13 AM
Sage Icon

Because we moved to a structure where you can change the Flow type and views (Phoenix VFS) with custom grouping and sorting the old jump bar (a-z on the bottom) would not work for all Flows anymore so we had to move to something that would work across all Flow types.

There is an option to jump to % using the #'s (Keyboard or Remote) and jump to letter ( Keyboard keys or remote (ABC123) buttons). There is also a new auto search option if you start to type (keyboard or remote) the name of a movie. This works very well for getting to the movies that you want to get to without having to scroll through your entire collection.

How you sort your media in the Flow will effect how it will react to the new jump features.

Look in the Customize section at the bottom for the settings in each Flow.

Last edited by jorton; 10-20-2012 at 09:16 AM.
Old 10-21-2012, 07:37 AM
SageTVaholic

That's good enough for me.. I use a remote and mini wireless keyboard so it works fine.