SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV BETA Release Products > SageTV Beta Test Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Beta Test Software Discussion related to BETA Releases of the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. regarding SageTV Beta Releases should be posted here.

Old 05-27-2004, 09:32 AM
Sage User

New Sage recordings not showing up

A little background. I first started out with 1.4 last year. Then excitedly moved to each beta release. When the Public release came out I decided I would wipe my OS drive and start fresh. I backed up everything I would need. Did a clean install of W2K Pro, Sage, new Java, new Hauppauge drivers, new Nvidia drivers (I have a 5200 card). Everything seemed to work great. VMR9 works now, picture quality is the best yet, no lockups, no random shut downs. I was a happy camper till I noticed my favorites were not showing up in the recordings section. I looked in windows explorer and they are there so I closed Sage and restarted it, now they show up. I decided to let it go another couple of days, same thing happened. Seems the view is not refreshing on it's on. Anyone have an idea on how to solve this?

Thanks.
Old 05-27-2004, 01:24 PM
Sage User

Sounds like you are using the split window view for the recordings list...this is not supported I believe. I use it and sometimes it does not refresh. I think I just sleep and reopen SageTV and things are refresed.
Old 05-27-2004, 04:15 PM
Sage User

Ah...I forgot about that one. If I remember right that can be turned to false in the properties file. I'll take a look. Thanks for the reply.
Old 06-06-2004, 10:10 PM
Sage User

Can someone give me a clue as to what to edit in the properties file to fix this?

Under the current version 2.019, without using the split window view, Sage will not show new recordings unless I completely exit and restart the program. Just "sleeping" the program doesn't work.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Old 06-07-2004, 04:35 AM
SageTVaholic

I think it is this line:

use_mlbdude_sage_recordings=false

But I am also using some of the modified STV's which my have changed the line.

Gerry
Server - WHS 2011: Sage 7.1.9 - 1 x HD Prime and 2 x HDHomeRun - Intel Atom D525 1.6 GHz, Acer Easystore, RAM 4 GB, 4 x 2TB hotswap drives, 1 x 2TB USB ext Clients: 2 x PC Clients, 1 x HD300, 2 x HD-200, 1 x HD-100 DEV Client: Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit - AMD 64 x2 6000+, Gigabyte GA-MA790GP-DS4H MB, RAM 4GB, HD OS:500GB, DATA:1 x 500GB, Pace RGN STB.
Old 06-07-2004, 06:38 AM
Sage User

Your right Gerry, that is the correct line.