SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Diamond
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Diamond This forums is for discussing the user-created Diamond plugin for SageTV.

Old 03-04-2011, 02:50 PM
Sage Icon

I installed on a server that had 7.0.23 active but had previously had the 7.1.2 version installed and then rolled back. Maybe something from 7.1.2 was still present in the sagetv folder.
Server: SageTV 9, Win10/32, Intel DP55KG Mb, Intel QC i5 2.66GHz , 4GB 1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM, 2 Hauppauge 2255s for 4 OTA ATSC tuners, HDHRPrime w Comcast, 3 STP-HD300s 20101007-0 firmware, nVidia Shield. Java v7u55. Plugins:SD EPG, OpenDCT
Old 03-04-2011, 02:50 PM
Sage Aficionado

I am using the latest sage tv beta as I had trouble with my 2250 tuners and had to replace a file to get it to show up correctly.

Also I did reboot as well as shut off sage tv services and still have the same problem with diamond 3 .

Diamond 2.03 worked with the beta but when I updated to diamond 3 that is when I lost the tv and exit choices.
Old 03-04-2011, 02:52 PM
Sage Advanced User

I am on the latest beta now - mytv is back. I have the issue with smm though.. But can live with that for the time until it is fixed

Clients: 3 x MediaMVP, 2 x HD-300, 4 x SageTV Client

Old 03-04-2011, 02:54 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by trallyus View Post
I am using the latest sage tv beta as I had trouble with my 2250 tuners and had to replace a file to get it to show up correctly.

Also I did reboot as well as shut off sage tv services and still have the same problem with diamond 3 .

Diamond 2.03 worked with the beta but when I updated to diamond 3 that is when I lost the tv and exit choices.
Ultimately I resolved my issue by running the SageTV uninstall utility. It left all of my properties and my wiz.bin files among other things.

Then I installed the new beta and unzipped the dll file for the 2250.

All was well after that.
Server: SageTV 9, Win10/32, Intel DP55KG Mb, Intel QC i5 2.66GHz , 4GB 1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM, 2 Hauppauge 2255s for 4 OTA ATSC tuners, HDHRPrime w Comcast, 3 STP-HD300s 20101007-0 firmware, nVidia Shield. Java v7u55. Plugins:SD EPG, OpenDCT
Old 03-04-2011, 02:55 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoep View Post
I am on the latest beta now - mytv is back. I have the issue with smm though.. But can live with that for the time until it is fixed
SMM Issue is on my to do list.

If you aren't running the latest beta I can't support it. If you are and having issues I need confirmation that no other UI mod's are installed and try restarting. I have yet to recreate this issue on the latest beta.
Old 03-04-2011, 02:57 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLUCKYHD View Post
Well apparently that is a bad idea!! I am guessing there are some main menu changes in the current beta that break it.

If I get time this weekend I might be able to release a non-beta version but don't hold your breath.
Plucky, everything is OK with the newest beta installed (and the dll if you run a 2250).
Old 03-04-2011, 03:10 PM
Sage Aficionado

HelenWeathers,
I did all you suggested when the beta came out. In fact what I had to do was uninstall sage tv, then delete the sage tv folder , then install sage tv 7.0.23 then I installed sage tv beta and then I installed the dll your talking about for the 2250 tuner.

The only thing I did out of the ordinary was uninstall diamond 2.03 from my placeshifter and then tried to install 3.0 with the placeshifter and it would not let me so I came down here to the server and installed 3.0 of diamond and that is when I lost the tv and exit menus on sage tv.

I have since uninstalled all plugins and mods and only installed diamond 3 and am still having the same problem I reported in the first place.

I have also tried changing themes in the diamond 3 pack as well and each theme shows the same set of choices and I tried rebooting more then once as well and nothing fixes the problem.
Old 03-04-2011, 03:11 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
HelenWeathers,
I did all you suggested when the beta came out. In fact what I had to do was uninstall sage tv, then delete the sage tv folder , then install sage tv 7.0.23 then I installed sage tv beta and then I installed the dll your talking about for the 2250 tuner.

The only thing I did out of the ordinary was uninstall diamond 2.03 from my placeshifter and then tried to install 3.0 with the placeshifter and it would not let me so I came down here to the server and installed 3.0 of diamond and that is when I lost the tv and exit menus on sage tv.

I have since uninstalled all plugins and mods and only installed diamond 3 and am still having the same problem I reported in the first place.

I have also tried changing themes in the diamond 3 pack as well and each theme shows the same set of choices and I tried rebooting more then once as well and nothing fixes the problem.
Is this over placeshifter?? It may be a placeshifter issue.
Old 03-04-2011, 03:13 PM
Sage Aficionado

I'll try removing all of sage except my wiz.bin file and resetting up sage tv from scratch and see if I can fix it that way and report back.
Old 03-04-2011, 03:16 PM
Sage Aficionado

Quote:
Is this over placeshifter?? It may be a placeshifter issue.
Plucky,
Originally I removed diamond 2.03 with the place shifter and tried installing diamond 3 beta with it but as I said it would not let me so I switched to the main computer and removed all plugins and mods on it and was able to install diamond 3 on it but that is when I noticed tv and exit was not showing up and reported it.

I am off to uninstall all of sage and start over with just my wiz.bin file and will report back later to see if that fixes it
Old 03-04-2011, 03:23 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Plucky,
Originally I removed diamond 2.03 with the place shifter and tried installing diamond 3 beta with it but as I said it would not let me so I switched to the main computer and removed all plugins and mods on it and was able to install diamond 3 on it but that is when I noticed tv and exit was not showing up and reported it.

I am off to uninstall all of sage and start over with just my wiz.bin file and will report back later to see if that fixes it
What version of sagetv does it show in info? And what xml (stv)does it show you have loaded under detailed setup?
Old 03-04-2011, 03:36 PM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
SMM Issue is on my to do list.

If you aren't running the latest beta I can't support it. If you are and having issues I need confirmation that no other UI mod's are installed and try restarting. I have yet to recreate this issue on the latest beta.
Restarting sagetv service or the machine ? restarted the service after install, as it was requested. I have no other issues than the smm reordering issue - so everything is fine

Old 03-04-2011, 03:37 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoep View Post
Restarting sagetv service or the machine ? restarted the service after install, as it was requested. I have no other issues than the smm reordering issue - so everything is fine
you are missing TV or not? If so what version of sagetv does information show?
Old 03-04-2011, 04:06 PM
Sage Aficionado

Plucky -
After uninstalling Sage tv and deleting the sage tv directories and reinstalling and setting up sage tv beta everything is now showing up as expected You and the others working on this did one heck of a great job!!!!! Thanks,
Trallyus
Old 03-04-2011, 05:24 PM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
you are missing TV or not? If so what version of sagetv does information show?
no i'm not - going to 7.1.2 Beta fixed that issue.. sorry for confusion

Old 03-04-2011, 05:26 PM
Sage User

I have lost "imported TV".

I'm running lasted SageTV beta 7.1.2.

What I did :
Uninstall ver.2.03 from my HD300.
Restart SageTV
Power on HD300
Install ver.3 from HD300.

Every thing els seems to work.

What is the easy way to get "imported TV" back?

No other theme og UI mod installed.

Last edited by Torkild; 03-04-2011 at 05:58 PM.
Old 03-04-2011, 06:05 PM
Sage User

Have to confess, im not running the beta version. Installed from the upgrade message from within SageTv messages menu.
Didnt have time to do extensive testing either, the mrs fell asleep (for real) in the sofa when i was testing the new features of diamond.

I'll test some more, restart server, client (PC, since you asked) and upgrade to Beta and let you know.

No preassure over the weekend, take a beer or two !
Old 03-04-2011, 06:41 PM
Sage Aficionado

I love how the timers work when playing videos with Diamond 3 !!!! I love how it counts down to how much time is left / total time in video when playing shows That is one cool feature !!!
Old 03-04-2011, 07:04 PM
Sage Advanced User

Diamond 3.0 Question

I installed it and it looks nice. But I no longer see my TV tab

* merged *
Old 03-04-2011, 07:04 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torkild View Post
I have lost "imported TV".

What is the easy way to get "imported TV" back?

No other theme og UI mod installed.
Imported TV as a menu item is no longer in Diamond as this has been handled a little different. Take a look at the Wiki for the details for the TV views but basically go into TV, Recordings, All Recordings (or any of the default Recording items). From here you can go into Options and set your filters etc to get the imported TV to show.

k