SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV EPG Service
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV EPG Service Discussion related to the SageTV EPG Service used within SageTV. Questions about service area coverage, channel lineups, EPG listings, XMLTV, or anything else related to the service or programming guide data for SageTV should be posted here.

Old 11-11-2010, 06:50 PM
Sage Advanced User

Digital OTA channel list bug?

Using the latest v7 on XP with a Hauppauge 1600 tuner. In Canada. Trying to add digital OTA channels the city list is still u.s. only so just like in v6 I picked cable/sat and postal code where the 1st choice is Antenna. However is pulls down the analog channel list, v6 did the right thing with digital. My only choice is to pick the nearest u.s. city which of course is missing a few channels. Is this a bug or is OTA functions getting even less love than before?

Barring any fix is there a good list of physical tuning channels anywhere so I can add them manually? zap2it doesn't mention anything like this.