SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV v7 Customizations This forums is for discussing and sharing user-created modifications for the SageTV version 7 application created by using the SageTV Studio or through the use of external plugins. Use this forum to discuss plugins for SageTV version 7 and newer.

Old 01-19-2017, 05:25 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarylFStein View Post
FYI, the regular web interface works fine to schedule recordings/search. While it is more of a pain to use on a phone, I've switched to that for now. I do miss the mobile interface, but not sure it's worth ditching Phoenix (and the next Gemstone) for .
what version are you using, 7 or 9?
Sage 9 server = Gigabyte AMD quad-core - 4 gigs - integrated ATI HD4200 chipset - SSD boot, Hitachi Deskstar show drives. HD-PVR - Colossus - Win7 32 bit. HD200/300’s networked. HDHomerun tuner. "If you've given up on Weird Al, you've given up on life" - Homer Simpson
Old 01-19-2017, 05:31 PM
Sage Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvmaster2 View Post
what version are you using, 7 or 9?
Old 03-21-2018, 02:35 PM
Sage Aficionado

What happened to the mobile interface?

http://talluscorp.com/Software/media...e-1.3.7.59,zip

is no longer there.

Capture Devices: HDHomerunXTEND, HDHomerunPrime
Old 04-23-2018, 09:12 AM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandypuff View Post
I couldn't install the plugin either. Does anyone have a copy of the file?
Old 02-12-2021, 11:30 PM
SageTVaholic

Any chance this can be revived?

I still use the Mobile Web App on my Android phone. Love the interface, layout, etc. However, since Java 8 appeared, things like TV Guide access, searching capabilities, etc., have broken.
On the other hand, it still gathers artwork, and properly displays info AFTER a recording is made.
What are the odds some genius like Josh could revive it?
I know, the MiniClient solves most remote problems, but this works in Portrait mode, and sometimes, that’s really great.
Anyone have opinions?
Sage 9 server = Gigabyte AMD quad-core - 4 gigs - integrated ATI HD4200 chipset - SSD boot, Hitachi Deskstar show drives. HD-PVR - Colossus - Win7 32 bit. HD200/300’s networked. HDHomerun tuner. "If you've given up on Weird Al, you've given up on life" - Homer Simpson

Last edited by tvmaster2; 02-12-2021 at 11:53 PM.
Old 02-13-2021, 08:37 AM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvmaster2 View Post
I still use the Mobile Web App on my Android phone. Love the interface, layout, etc. However, since Java 8 appeared, things like TV Guide access, searching capabilities, etc., have broken.
On the other hand, it still gathers artwork, and properly displays info AFTER a recording is made.
What are the odds some genius like Josh could revive it?
I know, the MiniClient solves most remote problems, but this works in Portrait mode, and sometimes, that’s really great.
Anyone have opinions?
I use Azul Zulu Java 7 on my sage server because it's a more recent JVM and it still works with the mobile web app:

https://www.azul.com/downloads/zulu-...ts&package=jdk
Old 02-13-2021, 05:26 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by redondo_se View Post
I use Azul Zulu Java 7 on my sage server because it's a more recent JVM and it still works with the mobile web app:

Is your Sage server Windows or Linux? Can both Java 7 & 8 coexist?
Old 02-13-2021, 06:15 PM
SageTVaholic

Have you tried using the full web client? The mobile client was made way back when phones had tiny screens and the full web UI was very hard to use on a phone. I use the full web client on my iPhone all the time.
Old 02-13-2021, 07:00 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayner View Post
Have you tried using the full web client? The mobile client was made way back when phones had tiny screens and the full web UI was very hard to use on a phone. I use the full web client on my iPhone all the time.
Download link? I’ll give it a whirl. Any idea about the Jave 7/8 question?
Old 02-15-2021, 05:27 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayner View Post
Hi - Ok, I got this to work - but as I don't have a 7" phone, there's still alot of zooming in and out to do just to read the headers. But in a pinch, it gives me listings, and that's a good thing.
Old 02-15-2021, 05:38 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by redondo_se View Post

Any idea you could explain how you still have the Mobile Web App working? Do you have to REMOVE all other versions of JAVA?
Old 02-16-2021, 09:25 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlton Bale View Post
I couldn't install the plugin either. Does anyone have a copy of the file?
Anyone ever figure out where the depository for this and other old plugins went?
Old 02-23-2021, 06:26 PM
Sage Aficionado

As part of a new build, I'm trying to install the webserver. The old build uses Neilm's original webserver, but in the plugin setup I can find only Jetty, which I installed.

When I try to access it either on the same machine or within my network, using either //localhost:8080/sage/Home or machinename:8080/sage/Home, however, I get this:

Problem accessing /sage/Home. Reason:

NOT_FOUND

Powered by Jetty://

So Jetty seems to be there, but nothing else.

On the old build, I have a folder: C:\Program Files\SageTV\SageTV\webserver

that doesn't exist in the new one - clearly, the original webserver I was using. Of course, I can copy over the files, but I assume that won't be enough - and I'm not sure whether that would be necessary or if Jetty provides the same functionality. I did work through the configuration for Jetty, and tried different ports, but settling back on 8080 when nothing made a difference. Do I need to tweak network settings, firewall, etc.?

What am I missing?
Server: Windows 8.1 4gb RAM; 4TB SATA + others. Homebrew quad core AMD. Inputs: Haup. 980, 850 & 950Q on ATSC; Haup 1600 on ATSC & Comcast 2 DTAs with USBUIRT for NTSC. Haup 1800 on ATSC. HDHR Dual (ATSC). Sage 9.22 64 bit.
Old 02-23-2021, 06:29 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCRUser View Post
As part of a new build, I'm trying to install the webserver. The old build uses Neilm's original webserver, but in the plugin setup I can find only Jetty, which I installed.

When I try to access it either on the same machine or within my network, using either //localhost:8080/sage/Home or machinename:8080/sage/Home, however, I get this:

Problem accessing /sage/Home. Reason:

NOT_FOUND