SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV HD Theater - Media Player
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV HD Theater - Media Player Discussion related to using the SageTV HD Theater as a Media Player, i.e.: in use while not connected to a SageTV server. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to using a SageTV HD Theater as a Media Player should be posted here. Use the SageTV Media Extender forum for issues related to using it while connected to a SageTV server.

Old 05-28-2010, 05:45 PM
Sage Aficionado

HD-200 wont play any media

This is kind of a continuation of my hd-dvd problem which I realized is really a sage problem.

I can play all of my media fine off my WHS. I am running the latest beta software currently on the hd-200.

I cannot play mp3, dvd folders, avi, m2ts bluray rips, youtube videos via the upnp plugin, anything.

Is there anyway to do some sort of reset to the extender?

My next steps I guess are rolling back out of the beta software and reinstalling sage on my server.
Old 05-29-2010, 08:41 AM
Sage Aficionado

Got some more time to attack this problem last night and can reproduce it reliably, I haven't gone back and tried it in the release firmware though only in the beta.

If I reload the release firmware and then re-download the beta firmware everything goes back to normal until I hit a point in my bluray rip then back to the same symptoms.

I'm going to see if the same problem exists in the release firmware today maybe to see if its a problem with the beta or not.