SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Customizations This forums is for discussing and sharing user-created modifications for the SageTV application created by using the SageTV Studio or through the use of external plugins. Use this forum to discuss customizations for SageTV version 6 and earlier, or for the SageTV3 UI.

Old 09-15-2010, 09:56 AM
SageTVaholic

Hidden extra enabled = malore menus, so I'm not sure what you mean when you say it goes to the customized screen instead of where you were. It takes you to a completely different screen after playing a recording?

I've got a fix or two to make to another plugin then I will turn my attention to this one.

Thanks,

Tom

Sage Server: 8th gen Intel based system w/32GB RAM running Ubuntu Linux, HDHomeRun Prime with cable card for recording. Runs headless. Accessed via RD when necessary. Four HD-300 Extenders.
Old 09-15-2010, 01:30 PM
SageTVaholic

Yes it takes me to a different screen than the one I was in.... I do have hidden extras on but in "details" "customized" "sagetv recording style" I have set to default.
Old 09-15-2010, 01:34 PM
SageTVaholic

OK, I'll have to look into it. I've never tried it that way.

Sage Server: 8th gen Intel based system w/32GB RAM running Ubuntu Linux, HDHomeRun Prime with cable card for recording. Runs headless. Accessed via RD when necessary. Four HD-300 Extenders.
Old 09-19-2010, 11:49 AM
Sage Advanced User

Could this work on Imported files too?
1x HD200
Old 09-19-2010, 12:23 PM
SageTVaholic

I think so. It's been a while since I did this so I don't remember for sure.

Old 11-04-2010, 08:21 PM
Sage Advanced User

I had to uninstall this. If I went into a grouping in the recording screen and watched a show, then stopped, it would exit out and go back to the main recording screen instead of staying inside the grouping. This is very annoying when you're watching more than one episode of the same show... you have to go and find the show again in the group list, go into it, etc.
Old 11-05-2010, 05:23 AM
SageTVaholic

Sorry about that. Once I finish up with my current project a have a number of bug fixes to do on this plugin and one or two others as well.

Are you using the default menus or Malore?

Old 11-05-2010, 06:39 AM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmiranda View Post
Sorry about that. Once I finish up with my current project a have a number of bug fixes to do on this plugin and one or two others as well.

Are you using the default menus or Malore?
I'm using the default
Old 01-01-2011, 04:57 AM
Sage Advanced User

Online content

This is very nice. Is it supposed to track recently viewed online content as well? I'm not seeing it.

Thanks!
Old 01-01-2011, 05:13 AM
SageTVaholic

No, it does not track online content.

Old 01-29-2011, 12:45 AM

wrong date / timoe on recently watched

This has annoyed me for a bit now but on the recently watched items the wrong date and time are displayed of when a program was watched. I watched a bunch of shows today and it says they were watched on 01/07/11 at 7:00AM instead of today 01/28/2011 at 11:00PM. Any chance on getting a bug fix for the correct date and time being displayed. I am also using the custom folder view plugin.
Old 01-29-2011, 05:57 AM
SageTVaholic

I wasn't aware of that bug. I'll have a look to see what the problem is.

Old 01-30-2011, 06:25 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by neura View Post
This has annoyed me for a bit now but on the recently watched items the wrong date and time are displayed of when a program was watched. I watched a bunch of shows today and it says they were watched on 01/07/11 at 7:00AM instead of today 01/28/2011 at 11:00PM. Any chance on getting a bug fix for the correct date and time being displayed. I am also using the custom folder view plugin.
Where are you seeing the wrong date? I think the only place I show the watched time is when you have the double height rows enabled, but I want to confirm that Are you seeing the watched time anyplace else?

Old 01-30-2011, 06:29 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by phareous View Post
I had to uninstall this. If I went into a grouping in the recording screen and watched a show, then stopped, it would exit out and go back to the main recording screen instead of staying inside the grouping. This is very annoying when you're watching more than one episode of the same show... you have to go and find the show again in the group list, go into it, etc.
I'm trying to reproduce this as well as the navigation issue nyplayer reported, and can't reproduce either. Please tell me if you are using the default menus or the malore menus, and the steps to take to reproduce this problem.

Thanks,

Tom

Old 01-31-2011, 06:49 PM
SageTVaholic

I just posted an update that I think fixes the "wrong date" issue and it fixes the incompatibility with PlayOn.

I can't reproduce the navigation error so that has not been addressed.

Old 02-01-2011, 05:09 AM
Sage Fanatic

Hi Tom,

Big fan of your work :-)

Many thanks for your efforts.

I've had this plugin installed for some months now and find it to be a useful addition.

The only aspect I'm not a bit fan of is the "malore" style view.

Is that essential to the working of the plugin or is it a choice of "skin"?

Michael
Old 02-01-2011, 06:42 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeldjcox View Post

The only aspect I'm not a bit fan of is the "malore" style view.

Is that essential to the working of the plugin or is it a choice of "skin"?

Michael
Michael,

I hijacked the malore menus because the basic framework available in the STV makes it very easy to add custom views. Basically ALL of the malore menus use the same code with just slight variations. I'll look into using the "standard" views if that is what you are after.

Tom

Old 02-08-2011, 07:09 PM
Sage Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmiranda View Post
Michael,

I hijacked the malore menus because the basic framework available in the STV makes it very easy to add custom views. Basically ALL of the malore menus use the same code with just slight variations. I'll look into using the "standard" views if that is what you are after.

Tom
This would be awesome. I use diamond, and I can't stand the malore menu look, its just too busy,etc.. You loose some of that 10ft interface we should going after when viewing from our TVs...
Old 02-21-2011, 09:54 PM
Sage Fanatic

I have to ask and please forgive my ignorance but how does this work? When I go to recently watched it doesn't show anything that resembles a video or tv depending where I go to that menu that reflects what we watched? Is there something I didn't setup?

Thanks!

Neil
Old 02-22-2011, 10:03 PM
Sage Fanatic

Also it seems when I am finished watching a program it takes me back to the list of all the programs but not within the subfolder of the show I was in.

Also when I watch a video it takes me back to the list of all the videos but that particular movie isn't selected anymore. I believe this behavior started after installing this plugin.

Thanks,

Neil