SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Customizations This forums is for discussing and sharing user-created modifications for the SageTV application created by using the SageTV Studio or through the use of external plugins. Use this forum to discuss customizations for SageTV version 6 and earlier, or for the SageTV3 UI.

Old 12-17-2009, 06:42 PM
Sage Advanced User

AMIS not showing movie years

Not sure why, but AMIS doesn't show the year the movie was made any longer. I looked in the .properties file and the year is there. Any ideas why it's not showing up in my movie descriptions?

Thanks,

Tony
Old 12-18-2009, 06:17 AM
Sage Icon

Send a message via MSN to jaminben
Hi Tony,

Somethings probably changed with the most recent updates for SageMC and/or BMI. Unfortunatly I stopped working on this along time ago and it has since been removed from the supported list of imports for SageMC.

I just don't have the time to work on this and other projects at the moment so I won't have a solution for you.

Sorry.

Cheers

Ben
Old 12-21-2009, 09:46 PM
Sage Advanced User

Aw, that's too bad. I love AMiS. I wouldn't even be using SageMC if it wasn't for AMiS. Thanks for the time you put into it, nonetheless.

Are you working on a new interface to replace AMiS? I've heard about Ortus but not sure who all the devs are on that project.

Thanks,

Tony
Old 12-22-2009, 08:17 AM
Sage Icon

Send a message via MSN to jaminben
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonysathre View Post
Aw, that's too bad. I love AMiS. I wouldn't even be using SageMC if it wasn't for AMiS. Thanks for the time you put into it, nonetheless.

Are you working on a new interface to replace AMiS? I've heard about Ortus but not sure who all the devs are on that project.

Thanks,

Tony
Hi Tony,

Yes......... jphipps, kjricker, PluckyHD, razrsharpe and myself are working on a new UI not to replace AMIS but to replace SageMC as a whole

Cheers

Ben

Last edited by jaminben; 12-22-2009 at 08:30 AM.