SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations > SageMC Custom Interface
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageMC Custom Interface This forum is for discussing the user-created SageMC custom interface for SageTV.

Old 12-07-2009, 05:07 PM
Sage Icon

Sage\SageMC Dreaded Ring of Death when navigating by Genre

When I am in the Video\Movies section (My Video) I get the always fun infinite spinning ring when I try to scroll thru my movie collection by Genre. I can go into any of the first 6 but as soon a I try to move down to the next line it will lock up. (Not always 50% of the time maybe) It has been pretty common across multiple machines. Non Genre browsing seems to work fine.

Everything runs on latest production release of Sage with newest SageMC and older BMI.

Anyone else having this problem?
Old 12-07-2009, 08:09 PM
Sage Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWKerr View Post
When I am in the Video\Movies section (My Video) I get the always fun infinite spinning ring when I try to scroll thru my movie collection by Genre. I can go into any of the first 6 but as soon a I try to move down to the next line it will lock up. (Not always 50% of the time maybe) It has been pretty common across multiple machines. Non Genre browsing seems to work fine.

Everything runs on latest production release of Sage with newest SageMC and older BMI.

Anyone else having this problem?
I only have that problem with sagemc on my PC client.
Old 12-07-2009, 08:25 PM
Sage Icon

I have seen this too. It was some time ago, I think my problem involved some custom created genres or groups. Whatever SageMC allows you to create. I think what I did was delete them... This was before I used DVD Profiler metadata to create the categories.

hth
Old 12-08-2009, 03:35 PM
Sage Icon

I do use some custom grouping that I would delete if necessary but I am not eve sure which are custome anymore. Is there a list somewhere?