SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Software Discussion related to the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the SageTV software application should be posted here. (Check the descriptions of the other forums; all hardware related questions go in the Hardware Support forum, etc. And, post in the customizations forum instead if any customizations are active.)

Old 11-03-2009, 06:11 AM
Sage User

DVB-S Radio Stations (Sound Only Channels)

Please, please, please ... can SageTV include the feature for tuning/recording/'viewing' listening to, sound only (radio) channels. At present it is not possible to tune these stations because they have no video content. There are many radio channels transmitted and it would be major benefit to be able to tune to and listen to these. For me this is the only major feature missing from SageTV that prevents me from making full use of it.

I can't imagine it would be very difficult to include this feature? It has been asked for by others but there are no indications from SageTV whether or not they will consider providing this capability.

I'm sorry if I am asking this question in the wrong place however I've tried before elsewhere and got no real response. Many thanks. If you too would like this feature please do comment on this thread. If you have suggestions about where else I should post (send) this request please let me know.

Many thanks.
Old 11-03-2009, 02:44 PM
Sage Icon

I, too would like this capability. It seems that the next version may support it.
Old 12-13-2009, 03:17 PM
Sage Advanced User

This would be very much appreciated - we have a lot of radio stations I would like to listen to with SageTV and SageTV HD Theatre.
Old 12-13-2009, 03:47 PM
Sage Advanced User

Smile

I'm eagerly waiting for this feature too!

Roll on the next version of SageTV