SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > General Discussion > General Discussion
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

General Discussion General discussion about SageTV and related companies, products, and technologies.

Old 06-11-2009, 02:38 PM
Sage User

ARCSoft/Hauppauge Total Media Theatre no longer works after Vista SP2 is installed

I've found that the ArcSoft Total Media Theatre client doesn't work now that Vista SP2 is installed. Windows says "This program has known compatiblity issues". ArcSoft says an update is available to fix it, but since I have the version from Hauppauge for the HD PVR, Hauppauge must release the update.

Thankfully the codecs still work since Sage is running ok, but I can't play any Blu-Ray discs because these require TotalMedia client to load.

I'll send a message to Hauppauge support, but I thought I would also post here in case someone else has a similar configuration

Follow-up: This is the reply I received from Hauppauge:
There is currently a known issue with this and a fix is being worked on there is not currently an ETA on it at this point.

Last edited by bthurber; 06-14-2009 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Additional information
Old 08-26-2009, 10:25 AM
Sage Expert

I just performed a reinstall and wanted to confirm that hardware acceleration is turned on in the arcsoft decoder. Previously, I performed this in TMT. Is there another way to edit this setting, such as with filter manager?
Old 08-27-2009, 10:18 AM
Sage Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by bthurber View Post
Follow-up: This is the reply I received from Hauppauge:
There is currently a known issue with this and a fix is being worked on there is not currently an ETA on it at this point.