SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Software Discussion related to the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the SageTV software application should be posted here. (Check the descriptions of the other forums; all hardware related questions go in the Hardware Support forum, etc. And, post in the customizations forum instead if any customizations are active.)

Old 05-28-2009, 03:29 AM
Sage Icon

Main Recordings Showing up As Imported

What would cause some of my main Sage Recordings to show up in Imported Videos?

Not all of them show up in Imported Videos - just some of them.

Interestingly enough, not all the Sage Recordings show but just some and I have no idea why. I'm positive of what I have indicated in the setup to have in the Imported videos so I'm sure my settings are correct for the folders and I have already done a rescan imported media.

Thanks,
Mike
Old 06-18-2009, 11:29 AM
SageTVaholic

I had this happen to 2 BSG recordings (ironically, both parts of the final episode) myself using the .16 beta not too long ago. I'm going to try forcing a full update of the library tonight via the properties file in the hopes that will fix it.

The cause? I have no idea.