SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Studio
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Studio Discussion related to the SageTV Studio application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the Studio software application should be posted here.

Old 04-06-2009, 02:21 PM
SageTVaholic

Help with sizing of posters in video view

Working on a custom interface and wanting to know how to change the sizing in the new phoenix stucture of the posters for movies where they fill the entire area they are alloted

here is a screen cap

http://s714.photobucket.com/albums/w...nt=custom3.jpg

Also I seem to have reset where it is not remembers the view it was in when you exit and reenter (example all videos) it is default to file system

I also can't seem to figure out how to disable fanart as it slows it down to much and I still want the fanart in AMIS but not in this view

thanks for any insight as I am new to the sage writing.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:26 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLUCKYHD View Post
I also can't seem to figure out how to disable fanart as it slows it down to much and I still want the fanart in AMIS but not in this view
Unless you are using phoenx_api_GetFanartXXX calls, then they should not be causing you an issue. if you are using the api calls, then you can "disable" them by not using the apis
Old 04-06-2009, 02:43 PM
SageTVaholic

okay stuckless you went a little over my head

I thought i deleted all the default fanart calls form the video view but apparantly not.
Old 04-06-2009, 03:16 PM
Sage Icon

Send a message via MSN to jaminben
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLUCKYHD View Post
I also can't seem to figure out how to disable fanart as it slows it down to much and I still want the fanart in AMIS but not in this view.
You don't need to worry about AMIS as it will always get fanart as long as its enabled in SageMC settings.

If your want to disable fanart in your view you could just disable context sensative fanart. If your wanting to remove it altogether then your asking for a whole lot of trouble as its linked to the default SageMC themes and isn't really located in that view directly (if memory serves).
Old 04-06-2009, 03:56 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminben View Post
You don't need to worry about AMIS as it will always get fanart as long as its enabled in SageMC settings.

If your want to disable fanart in your view you could just disable context sensative fanart. If your wanting to remove it altogether then your asking for a whole lot of trouble as its linked to the default SageMC themes and isn't really located in that view directly (if memory serves).
Yeah not altogether just from the video library I am making but can't figure it out.
Old 04-06-2009, 06:17 PM
SageTVaholic

Okay got around the fanart issue I think

I can't seem to find how to adjust the spacing between
Posters there is to much of a gap between videos
Because of the large highlight square around them is this adjustable
Old 04-07-2009, 03:55 AM
Sage Icon

Everything is adjustable, you just need to find where to make those changes. Try using the Studio tool "Debug > UI Components" to locate on-screen items and then work your way back up the widget tree. You'll probably need to start messing with the tables and table components, but be carefull as some of these take their properties from a theme widget placed else where in the tree (took me ages to work that one out).
Old 04-07-2009, 06:05 AM
SageTVaholic

Yeah I am thinking I might leave it alone for now as it does inherit allot of this from the themes I don't really want to change any of that as of now.

I was going to make it kind of zoom in on the selected coverart but that may be further than I can go on my first venture
Old 04-07-2009, 07:49 AM
SageTVaholic

Can someone share how to get a jpeg (fanart cover in this case) to fill the entire area it is allowed?
Old 04-07-2009, 08:02 AM
Sage Icon

Try checking "resize to fit", however it also depends if that image is using a theme.
Old 04-07-2009, 08:09 AM
SageTVaholic

Man now how to tell if it is using a theme

I have tried rezise to fit to no avail.