SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV EPG Service
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV EPG Service Discussion related to the SageTV EPG Service used within SageTV. Questions about service area coverage, channel lineups, EPG listings, XMLTV, or anything else related to the service or programming guide data for SageTV should be posted here.

Old 03-15-2009, 12:58 PM
Sage User

No EPG data on copied lineup

Hi,

I am setting up a new htpc and in addition to the HVR-2250 handling all the new digital channels I added my old PVR-500 on a composite connection to the cable STB (until I upgrade to the HD-PVR in a month or two). When I set up a new source for the PVR-500 I told it to use a copy of the existing lineup since it will have different channels available than the 2250. So far so good, Ive got the two sets of enabled channels configured and all appears to be fine, except that there is no EPG data for the channels that are only available on the STB via the PVR-500.

Is it expected that there will be no EPG feed for copied lineups, or have I done something wrong? Is there a way to get it to start pulling the EPG data for both sets of channel lineups? Or is there a different way to have different sets of channels for the tuners but still use the same lineup?

Thanks
Old 03-15-2009, 02:15 PM
Sage User

Ah, I figured it out. I went to the source info for one of the 2250 tuners and into the channel setup. I then enabled/disabled one of the channels that only the copied lineup receives. This triggered an EPG update of the original lineup and then the copied lineup was updated with show data too. I had been trying to do the toggle trick on the copied lineup but apparently that did not trigger an update, at least not one that propagated to the copy.

Is this a bug?