SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations > SageMC Custom Interface
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageMC Custom Interface This forum is for discussing the user-created SageMC custom interface for SageTV.

Old 10-29-2008, 02:50 PM
Sage Advanced User

Need help Please, updated to SageMC 6.3.8 now BLACK BACKGROUND

Hopefully someone can help me, I've scowered the forum and tried to resolve this w/o assistance but can't seem to figure it out.

My problem is that after I installed the 6.3.8 update of SageMC my background screen is all black, I still have normal text and normal icons on all the menus but it is black. When I change to dynamic menu then the background turns to its normal blue. When I change back to standard menu then it also turns blue. However if I restart Sage in standard menu it comes back as black.

What I've tried. I deleted all the sageMC and UI properties in my properties file and reloaded Sagemc with the same results. I then reinstalled the full version of SageMC with the same results. I pointed SageMC to the default theme, background.jpg with the same results. I then tried different themes with the same results. I tried going to the original stv and it worked fine with the blue background. I then upgraded my java to 6-10 with the same results. I have tried repairing Sage with the same results.

I am totally at a loss, again on the classic menu the background is black with normal text and icons. In dynamic menu everything appears to be working with a blue background. When I switch from dynamic menu to classic menu it remains blue but if I restart in classic menu mode it comes back as black. I am ready to pull my hair. Please help

Oh in addition this also happens on my extender, I have no other clients.

Last edited by johnnytyler; 10-29-2008 at 02:55 PM.
Old 10-29-2008, 03:22 PM
SageTVaholic

Check the stickies at the top of the forum.
Old 10-29-2008, 03:42 PM
Sage Advanced User

Thanks MeInMaui

I'm an idiot, I spent hours pouring through the forum. I will try it tonight when I get home.