SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV EPG Service
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV EPG Service Discussion related to the SageTV EPG Service used within SageTV. Questions about service area coverage, channel lineups, EPG listings, XMLTV, or anything else related to the service or programming guide data for SageTV should be posted here.

Old 06-30-2008, 05:36 PM
Sage Advanced User

EPG Data Seems to be Wrong...

Anybody using the built-in EPG service (Zap2It) notice shows not being listed correctly lately?

Here lately I have noticed a lot of shows (mostly favorites) will not record correctly. I looked a little closer today, and the Sage EPG is showing the show that I want to record. The station is not playing that show though. This is happening all over the EPG, no one channel in particular. The EPG is updating correctly as far as I can tell.

Anyone got an answer?

Thanks in advance,
Rob Hix
Old 06-30-2008, 05:40 PM
Administrator

Check the Zap2it site to see if they are listing the same thing you are seeing in SageTV -- it should be the same unless the EPG isn't getting updated properly.

There is also this FAQ to check out for EPG issues.

- Andy
- HD Extenders: A) FAQs B) URC MX-700 remote setup
Note: This is a users' forum; see the Rules. For official tech support fill out a Support Request.