SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations > SageMC Custom Interface
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageMC Custom Interface This forum is for discussing the user-created SageMC custom interface for SageTV.

Old 03-30-2008, 05:06 PM
Sage Advanced User

Sage MC - marker icons?

Can someone tell me what the attached icon means?

I am trying to record the Tudors series (new season starts tonite) and none of the episodes are showing in the schedule. They all have this marker icon attached when I do a search on the show title. I think that this means this show is already recorded -- but that's *last* season. I tried resetting the watched status .. but that didn't help. I also removed the series from the schedule and re-added it. Nothing good there either. What gives?

TIA!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg markerIcon.jpg (8.3 KB, 226 views)

Last edited by belleboyd; 03-30-2008 at 05:08 PM.
Old 03-30-2008, 05:14 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by belleboyd View Post
Can someone tell me what the attached icon means?

I am trying to record the Tudors series (new season starts tonite) and none of the episodes are showing in the schedule. They all have this marker icon attached when I do a search on the show title. I think that this means this show is already recorded -- but that's *last* season. I tried resetting the watched status .. but that didn't help. I also removed the series from the schedule and re-added it. Nothing good there either. What gives?

TIA!
It means that you have that series set to record, but that particular episode is not scheduled to be recorded. This could be because it is already recorded, marked as watched, the same episode is scheduled to record in another time slot, you are looking beyond the look ahead for SageTV scheduling (default is 3 days), etc. HTH

Aloha,
Mike
Old 03-30-2008, 05:39 PM
Sage Advanced User

Thanks for the reply Mike.

I think something is wrong somewhere. I changed the recording schedule look ahead to 7 days .. and my other shows (New Amsterdam/BSG/Torchwood & etc) all show up as scheduled. Tudors doesn't. I have set it to a manual recording for tonight's airing.

Any ideas as to why this might be happening?

Thanks
Old 03-30-2008, 05:43 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:

I think something is wrong somewhere. I changed the recording schedule look ahead to 7 days .. and my other shows (New Amsterdam/BSG/Torchwood & etc) all show up as scheduled. Tudors doesn't. I have set it to a manual recording for tonight's airing.

Thanks
Sorry I don't know. The SageTV core handles all of the recording scheduling. I think there is an entry on the reasons why an airing might not be recorded in the FAQ section. Check that first.

Aloha,
Mike
Old 03-30-2008, 11:09 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:

Thanks
I had to rerecord Tudors episode 10 from last season because the EPG data was messed up. It showed it as first run THIS year and when you played the video I recorded from last season the time bar was all red since it hadn't been aired until tonight according to the EPG data. A similar problem exists for the first two episodes of this season they do not have an episode number and got listed as already watched. The third one lists as episode 3 in my EPG. Think we can thank Zap2It and ShowTime for these errors. The EPGID for episode 10 from last year is EP8710420011 and the first episode from this year is EP8710420010. I remember episode 10 from last year ending with 0010 several months ago. Although episode 2 for this year appears to have the correct number at EP8710420012.