SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Recorder Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Recorder Software Discussion related to the SageTV Recorder application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. regarding SageTV Recorder should be posted here.

Old 04-09-2003, 11:02 AM
Sage Advanced User

Xcard Question and also possible bug

Does SageRecorder also support the Xcard for playback? Is this easy to enable? Is it case of changing the MPEG2 decoder in the SageRecorder settings? I'm very tempted to buy one!

Also, I think I've found a bug in Recorder. If you ask it to record a clip, but it runs out of space in the middle of recording, SageRecorder simply dissappears and the clip can get corrupted.
It would be better if recording simply stopped, the clip saved and maybe a message appear to inform the user they were out of disc space.
Old 04-09-2003, 11:05 AM

eazy as slicing apple pie

Well if run out disk space you can't save it all you get is corrupted mpeg file so you need change the Video Directory to disk that dose have lot space

Last edited by SHS; 04-09-2003 at 11:13 AM.
Old 04-09-2003, 02:48 PM
Sage Advanced User

Thanks SHS.

It's just for those times (like just happened while testing) that I run out of space. It would be nice if it handled it like the Provideo 256 capture app does and simply informs you that you have less than 100Mb left, so it quietly stops recording, saves what you have so far and informs you what it has done.

I have a 120Gb disk on it, so it will take a while to fill, but you know what it's like and things get filled up over time and then need a clean out !
Old 04-09-2003, 03:49 PM

yup I know it seem like this 80Gb is just to small all ready I just got this drive 9mos ago boy I wish they had 500GB drive for $200 about now hehe that will take my problem for now.