SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Placeshifter
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Placeshifter Discussion related to the SageTV Placeshifter application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the SageTV Placeshifter software application should be posted here.

Old 09-19-2007, 04:50 PM
Sage User

Placeshifter Works But 2 errors?

Hi,
(Placeshifter works fine on Lan.) When connecting from web, using client, it logs in fine, and shows the menu fine. But when I click on watch live tv, I get a black screen? And if I go to recorded shows, it lets me scroll thru them, but when I click on one to watch I get the error message "the file is no longer on the disk -2". I can live without watching live tv over the web on the client, but I do need to at least be able to watch the recorded shows over the web on the client. Oh, my home sagetv saves the recorded shows to a slave hd on the same computer, nothing weird. There is no reason it should say the files are not on disk?
Any help is appreciated!

Edit: It works fine and plays live tv on the remote laptop on the Lan. On the web, black screen only and NO sound either. I am using v6 mac client on powerbook G4. Because it works good on the lan, using the powerbook, I know it's not the problem with laptop video or anything?

Last edited by thomjw; 09-20-2007 at 09:05 AM. Reason: added info