SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV BETA Release Products > SageTV Beta Test Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Beta Test Software Discussion related to BETA Releases of the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. regarding SageTV Beta Releases should be posted here.

Old 07-05-2007, 09:24 AM
Sage Aficionado

Music/Video Playlist

Quote:
STV Updates
1. Music/Video Playlist Details menus: when selecting a playlist segment, extended ability to start playback of the playlist at that point, or if in shuffle mode, then start random playback.

Ok, so using the MVP if I press "play" on an imported video folder, that folder plays like a playlist. Is there anyway to extend the above enhancement to imported media folders, without having to create a special playlist?

Example, I have *lots* of episodes of Clifford recorded from TV. Today, I either need to start each video individually, or play the entire list from the beginning.

It would be really cool to be able to select the 5th item in an imported videos folder, press play, and have that video play, followed automatically by the rest of those in the list.