SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Software Discussion related to the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the SageTV software application should be posted here. (Check the descriptions of the other forums; all hardware related questions go in the Hardware Support forum, etc. And, post in the customizations forum instead if any customizations are active.)

Old 12-18-2003, 09:33 AM
Sage Fanatic

Indefinate Search

I'd like to see, and perhaps this will be in V2, a way to select "Favorite Actors" or "Keywords" that will be used to seed the intelligent recordings..

For example.. I could list 'Julia Roberts' as a favorite actor and Sage would then record anything she is in that comes on, or anything where she is mentioned in the description..

Likewise I'd like to put in keywords like 'Space' and/or 'NASA' and do a similar thing..

This would be a persistant list, and not seach exclusively the current listing, but search for them indefinately.

Also, I'd like to see a playback option to allow you to watch multiple recordings in sequence.. For example, I'd like to be able to setup Sage so that I can have it show 3 episoded of "Clifford" in a row for my children without having to select them each individually at the conclusion of each episode.

Thanks!!!!!!!!
Old 12-18-2003, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Also, I'd like to see a playback option to allow you to watch multiple recordings in sequence
Great idea. I love it. I don't know why I didn't think of it. I always set down at Sage and watch like a weeks worth of a particular show at one sitting. why don't you post it in the official Feature request thread, as I don't remember anything like that being ask for yet. I could be wrong, but that thread is soo long it's hard to remember them all.
Old 12-18-2003, 11:13 AM
Sage Advanced User

Oh boy a fellow Clifford viewer. I also would like this, my barely two year old son pretty much knows how to turn on the Dora and Clifford episodes with the Tivo, but it would be great if Sage could queue them up together. I think somebody mentioned this before, but I never had the use for it until now.
Old 12-18-2003, 12:56 PM
SageTVaholic

So in other words create a "Video Playlist". Great idea.

Gerry
Server - WHS 2011: Sage 7.1.9 - 1 x HD Prime and 2 x HDHomeRun - Intel Atom D525 1.6 GHz, Acer Easystore, RAM 4 GB, 4 x 2TB hotswap drives, 1 x 2TB USB ext Clients: 2 x PC Clients, 1 x HD300, 2 x HD-200, 1 x HD-100 DEV Client: Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit - AMD 64 x2 6000+, Gigabyte GA-MA790GP-DS4H MB, RAM 4GB, HD OS:500GB, DATA:1 x 500GB, Pace RGN STB.
Old 12-18-2003, 01:05 PM
Sage Fanatic

Moved to official 'Suggestion Thread'

Sorry I posted this here rather than the official "Suggestion" thread.. I have copied it there now.. I'm a newbie to this software and the forum.. and I'm already making suggestions

Glad the ideas are being well received.. better than being flamed.. which isn't unusual when one makes a suggestion on 'other' sites.

Merry Christmas All!