SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Software Discussion related to the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the SageTV software application should be posted here. (Check the descriptions of the other forums; all hardware related questions go in the Hardware Support forum, etc. And, post in the customizations forum instead if any customizations are active.)

Old 06-19-2007, 10:56 PM
Sage Icon

Question How do I troubleshoot a favorite not recording?

I added a new favorite last week. It's in the middle of the day when no other shows of mine are airing.. one of the reasons why I added this favorite. And it records, most days, but not all. If I look back in the program guide on the missed day, the episodes are there yet they weren't recorded.

I've lost 4 episodes out of about 12 that aired since I added the favorite. Any ideas? My other recordings seem unaffected.
SageTV server & client: Win 10 Pro x64, Intel DH67CF, Core i5 2405s, 8 GB ram, Intel HD 3000, 40GB SSD system, 4TB storage, 2x HD PVR component + optical audio, USB-UIRT 2 zones + remote hack, Logitech Harmony One, HDMI output to Sony receiver with native Intel bitstreaming
Old 06-19-2007, 11:13 PM
Administrator

What show is it?

If this FAQ doesn't help explain why the airings weren't recorded, then try the debug log to see if it mentions anything about those episodes.

I suppose there is one other issue that FAQ doesn't cover: if a recording is considered corrupt, it can be deleted. But, I don't know why this would affect jus tthat one show.

- Andy
- HD Extenders: A) FAQs B) URC MX-700 remote setup
Note: This is a users' forum; see the Rules. For official tech support fill out a Support Request.
Old 06-20-2007, 06:59 PM
Sage Icon

Out of disk space.. man do I feel like a dufus.

Is there a place in SageTV that shows disk usage %?

And where can I complain about this habit which seems to show no end to adding storage?
SageTV server & client: Win 10 Pro x64, Intel DH67CF, Core i5 2405s, 8 GB ram, Intel HD 3000, 40GB SSD system, 4TB storage, 2x HD PVR component + optical audio, USB-UIRT 2 zones + remote hack, Logitech Harmony One, HDMI output to Sony receiver with native Intel bitstreaming
Old 06-20-2007, 07:40 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by korben_dallas View Post
Out of disk space.. man do I feel like a dufus.

Is there a place in SageTV that shows disk usage %?
In the default UI, Setup>Help>System Information will show available disk space. While in System Information, you can turn on the "secret features" by entering 5309, and it will enable a diskbar on the main menu that will show you disk usage.

Or else, you could install nielm's Dynamic Menu plugin for the default UI that has a disk usage bar. Or an alternat UI like SageMC that has a disk bar as well.

Clients: 1 MediaMVP, 1 Placeshifter Client, & 1 SageTV Client.