SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV EPG Service
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV EPG Service Discussion related to the SageTV EPG Service used within SageTV. Questions about service area coverage, channel lineups, EPG listings, XMLTV, or anything else related to the service or programming guide data for SageTV should be posted here.

Old 03-14-2007, 03:39 PM
Sage User

I'm having issues as well. Just added a HDTV tuner and I can't even test it because it won't give me any info.

It worked once before, but my HDTV antenna was too small, so I removed and re-added the source to avoid having channels showing that wouldn't tune (for the WAF You know ). Now when I re-add the source, the channel # show, but won't let me tune them since there is no data.

I was really hoping to check out Lost in HD tonight too
Old 03-14-2007, 03:43 PM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erich in AZ View Post
I'm having issues as well. Just added a HDTV tuner and I can't even test it because it won't give me any info.

It worked once before, but my HDTV antenna was too small, so I removed and re-added the source to avoid having channels showing that wouldn't tune (for the WAF You know ). Now when I re-add the source, the channel # show, but won't let me tune them since there is no data.

I was really hoping to check out Lost in HD tonight too
the solution seems to be to wait. I forced a manual update yesturday at 6 PM, this morning it showed that it finally updated at close to 7 PM. I had a friend across town that said he forced an update at around 915 PM we/no problems. but I do wish they'd get this resolved.
Old 03-15-2007, 08:22 AM
Sage User

Quote:
the solution seems to be to wait. I forced a manual update yesturday at 6 PM, this morning it showed that it finally updated at close to 7 PM.
I'm having much better results as of last night, but it's still taking the better part of an hour to complete an update (Based on how long I'm seeing the "Next Update In 0 Minutes" message), and I'm still missing data for five or six channels. And, of course, they're the channels I have the most stuff set to record on.

Could someone at Sage please confirm that the issue remains high server load, and that the passage of a little more time will shake this issue out?

Thanks,
Rob Reuter
Old 03-16-2007, 10:29 PM
Sage Aficionado

I'm still having this problem. I've forced an EPG update many times over the last day and my guide says "NO Data", except for a few shows. Date and time all seem fine. How can I debug this? It just started out of the blue.
Old 03-17-2007, 12:01 PM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
Originally Posted by appelm View Post
I'm still having this problem. I've forced an EPG update many times over the last day and my guide says "NO Data", except for a few shows. Date and time all seem fine. How can I debug this? It just started out of the blue.
at this point i would suggest you contact sage technical support. ive updated fine all week.
Old 03-19-2007, 07:22 PM
Sage Advanced User

I'm having this problem tonight. It won't stay connected to the server.
Old 03-20-2007, 09:12 AM
Sage Advanced User

My Guide has run out of data. Pretty much every channel has "NO DATA" I have tried multiple Forced Updates and with NETLIMITER 2 MONITOR I see that my sage tries to connect to the epg server but it soon looses it connection.

I'm using Sage 6.0.19
Old 03-20-2007, 10:25 AM
Administrator

If none of the suggestions in this FAQ work, then contact SageTV support.

- Andy
- HD Extenders: A) FAQs B) URC MX-700 remote setup
Note: This is a users' forum; see the Rules. For official tech support fill out a Support Request.
Old 03-20-2007, 01:36 PM
Sage Advanced User

Thanks Andy,
Reimporting the sources worked. I just don't understand why after 3yrs of use I had to do that. But I'm cool with it.

Thanks again