SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Placeshifter
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Placeshifter Discussion related to the SageTV Placeshifter application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the SageTV Placeshifter software application should be posted here.

Old 03-06-2007, 05:07 PM

Place Shifter - no signal on Watch Live Tv

Hi All,
PlaceShifter is working great for me but something has changed in my configuration and I can't figure it out. I used to be able to press "Watch Live Tv"
and be able to watch tv and or change channels to watch something else. Now when I press "Watch Live Tv" it works for about 5 secs then says no signal. I get around this problem by selecting "watch now" thru the program guide menu. I'll be able to watch the whole show but at the end of the show I have to pick another show from the guide to continue watching. Anybody know what needs to be done to be able to watch tv and switch channels from the watch live tv button.
Thanks
Old 04-01-2007, 02:01 PM
Sage User

are you watching it wireless?