SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Software Discussion related to the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the SageTV software application should be posted here. (Check the descriptions of the other forums; all hardware related questions go in the Hardware Support forum, etc. And, post in the customizations forum instead if any customizations are active.)

Old 01-24-2007, 02:27 PM

Can not import videos. Please help.

When I installed V6 it seems like it looks at the file (even if the extension is correct) and chooses to include it or not include it on my imported videos. I took 6 files that on the old version imported fine, yet on the new version it only seems to import 3 of them. The files are the same extension, same folder, same original source. They are local files with .avi entension. It seems as though the system is looking at the file and ignoring the extension and choosing on its own if it shoud be imported or not. Is this true and if so is there a way to turn off this check prior to import and just tell it to take all files no matter what that are in that directory? Thanks
Old 01-24-2007, 02:39 PM
Administrator

You could try turning on debug logging & letting SageTV know about the files it is having problems with.

- Andy
- HD Extenders: A) FAQs B) URC MX-700 remote setup
Note: This is a users' forum; see the Rules. For official tech support fill out a Support Request.
Old 01-24-2007, 02:58 PM

FORMAT ERROR unable to parse file

Yes I am getting FORMAT ERROR unable to parse file for some that are not showing up but I can play them outside Sage without an issue.