SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > Hardware Support > Hardware Support
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Hardware Support Discussions related to using various hardware setups with SageTV products. Anything relating to capture cards, remotes, infrared receivers/transmitters, system compatibility or other hardware related problems or suggestions should be posted here.

Old 01-08-2007, 08:26 AM
Sage User

Problem Adding New Video Source - Locks Up

I have an Actisys 200L. I recently purchased a DirecTV HR20 to replace an old Hughes receiver. The Hughes with the Actisys worked fine. I tried creating a new video source, selected the COM port, but when I tried to memorize the remote for the HR20, SageTV just locks up. Nothing. Eventually the remote for the HR20 stops sending signal (I believe it does so because the light stops being lit after awhile). I don't know if this has anything to do with it. I also tried to use an existing video source and just rememorize the keys with my new remote and that locks up Sage as well. Any suggestions? Can I delete all video sources, etc. without having to re-run the entire set-up wizard.
Old 01-12-2008, 12:13 PM
Sage User

I have the same problem. I just switched from TWC to Dish and want to have my Actisys 200L set up. The included dishnetworkreceiver1 doesn't work and when I try to reprogram or add a new command my system hangs with the CPU at 100%. I thought this was going to be a simple switch. I should have known better!