SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV BETA Release Products > SageTV Beta Test Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Beta Test Software Discussion related to BETA Releases of the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. regarding SageTV Beta Releases should be posted here.

Old 02-24-2007, 03:15 AM
Sage Icon

Got it nailed again.

Now that you have looked into auto-CC, how hard would it be to create a plugin to have it toggle the built-in CC.

Clients: 1 MediaMVP, 1 Placeshifter Client, & 1 SageTV Client.
Old 02-24-2007, 03:29 AM
Sage Icon

How do you want the built-in CC toggled? The same, on with mute, off with not mute? or do you want to be able to switch between CC streams? Do you want it in this import or another one?

John
Old 02-24-2007, 03:44 AM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by JREkiwi
How do you want the built-in CC toggled? The same, on with mute, off with not mute? or do you want to be able to switch between CC streams? Do you want it in this import or another one?

John
Built-in CC toggled the same way, on with mute, off with mute cancelled. I normally use CC1, but if it were configurable for CC1 or CC2, that would be nice for other people.

Probably put it in a separate import. Normal CC support is more common than .smi'd CC.

Also if in a separate import, it may be eventually ported into SageMC without the .smi code affectling the code that SageMC already has. As I was testing your import, I had to generate some .smi files and found out that it appears that SageMC has .smi support, but only for recordings, not import files.

Old 02-24-2007, 03:50 AM
Sage Icon

Jack, I'll have a look and see what's involved.

John
Old 02-24-2007, 03:57 AM
Sage Icon

Cool, thanks.

I use SageMC myself, but my parents still use the Stock UI on their system, so this will work good for them if I can get some good .smi conversions done.