SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV BETA Release Products > SageTV Beta Test Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Beta Test Software Discussion related to BETA Releases of the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. regarding SageTV Beta Releases should be posted here.

Old 10-20-2006, 01:30 PM

Problems with beta .12 and FloppyDTV C/CI

Hi,

I am just in the processing of getting my new HTPC up and running.
First I installed SageTV beta .11, and the FloppyDTV C/CI support was kinda ok, the channel listing contained a lot of strange channels with nothing on (channels with empty names, or system like names). But it found most of my cabel channels, and they worked pretty ok...even the encoded once (Irdeto2 CAM).

But then beta .12 came out, and ofcause I had to install it...and lo and behold, all the channels from my FlppyDTV card where empty (no signal). This was also the case in MyTheater after the new SageTV was installed, so I suspected a driver issue and reinstalled the FloppyDTV drivers, which got MyTheather working but not SageTV...

Any of you guys got any ideas? anyone experiencing the same problems with .12?

ps. Im using the PureVideo drivers from Nvidia and a Hvidia 6600 video card...if that has any significans
Old 10-20-2006, 01:49 PM
Sage Expert

Just a hunch but if it was a problem with the FloppyDTV (as suggested by a driver reinstall getting MyTheatre working) then perhaps Sage marked the channels as no longer available or something?

Have you tried scanning for channels again? If that fails, remove source and go through the process of adding it again.

If all else fails, submit a bug report.
Old 10-20-2006, 01:53 PM

Yup. tried removing the FloppyDTV BDA card from SageTV and added it again, still no channels...
I'll give it a day or two before reporting it as a bug, if no one else is experiencing it chances are that it is my setup that is broken