SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations > SageMC Custom Interface
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageMC Custom Interface This forum is for discussing the user-created SageMC custom interface for SageTV.

Old 10-20-2006, 10:23 AM
Sage Icon

If you look in Flachbar's latest download, 6.13a, there are diskbar .png files in there. Just extract those to the sagetv/sagetv/ directory, and that will fix it.

They were added I guess after the work on this theme was started, so Morgan will have to include them in the next version of iSageMC.
Old 10-20-2006, 11:32 AM
SageTVaholic

BTW, here is a screenshot of the power button in action.

Old 10-20-2006, 11:41 AM
Sage Icon

Looks cool...Did I miss something, how did you get the weather in the lower right?
Old 10-20-2006, 11:48 AM
SageTVaholic

Oops. How did that get in there?
Old 10-20-2006, 11:59 AM
Sage Icon

Punk. Always showing off, aren't you?!

Looks really nice, BTW...
Old 10-20-2006, 12:06 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by geogecko
Punk. Always showing off, aren't you?!

Looks really nice, BTW...
Yeah, but he's not skilled enough to name his Custom 1 menu!
Old 10-20-2006, 12:14 PM
Sage Icon

LOL, I noticed that too, but thought I would let it slide...considering he is the master of graphics and all...
Old 10-20-2006, 01:28 PM
SageTVaholic

You guys are like sharks. You smell one drop of blood and it's a feeding frenzy! I can't get away with anything, can I?

And BTW, I did rename it. That's my 'Custom 2' menu.

(Actually the screenshot is from my development computer, which is always in a state of flux)

Mike
Old 10-20-2006, 11:27 PM
Sage Fanatic

Exclamation New Update! 0.2

The new installation is on the download page now. Check the first post here for further details. The import file will take a bit longer now. I need to optimize it but had to do some new things and just wanted to get it finished.

It is makeing some progress. As some new artwork comes about I hope to make some more significant changes. I am out of touch till later Monday, but will take a quick peek in the morning to see if there are any major problems..
Old 10-21-2006, 04:36 AM
SageTVaholic

iTV Graphics Pack

Hi all,

Here is a graphics pack that includes all of my recent additions (arrows and power button) plus a complete set of selections bars / buttons in the correct sizes. I have brightened up the blue glow and I think they look better now.

I have also added a custom non-transparent set of glassy graphics for the diskbar. I replaced the usual green diskbar graphics with blue (the green ones are in the download too, just rename to use them). The diskbar will still turn yellow and red when the conditions are met. The glassy SageTV graphic has also gotten a facelift and a blue glow to make it look better on a black background.

The attached file has all of the graphics in the correct file structure. Just unzip the file to your SageTV directory and all of the graphics will be neatly deposited in your .../SageTV/STVs/SageTV3/SageMCE/Images/ folder.

I hope you guys like them.

Aloha,
Mike
Attached Files
File Type: zip iTV Graphics Pack.zip (300.7 KB, 313 views)
Old 10-21-2006, 12:57 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan111
The new installation is on the download page now. Check the first post here for further details. The import file will take a bit longer now. I need to optimize it but had to do some new things and just wanted to get it finished.

It is makeing some progress. As some new artwork comes about I hope to make some more significant changes. I am out of touch till later Monday, but will take a quick peek in the morning to see if there are any major problems..
Just wanted to mention to anyone downloading the update, the ZIP file in the first post is still 0.1. At least at the time of this post it was..

Thanks for the update though, just installed it!
Old 10-21-2006, 01:10 PM
Sage Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan111
The new installation is on the download page now.
I actually went to here to grab it. At least I think that's the newest version...
EDIT: Sorry, I misread your post Kirby. But there's the link for anyone else who might need it.
Server: Antec SLK3800B, AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+, Biostar TForce 550, GeForce 7300LE, 1GB DDR2 800, 2 x HVR-1600, PVR-150MCE, 1.4TB HD Space, XP Pro, Java6, Latest SageTV Version

Last edited by Enormous; 10-21-2006 at 01:14 PM.
Old 10-21-2006, 01:15 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enormous
I actually went to here to grab it. At least I think that's the newest version...
Yup, thats right, that is the 0.2. I just wanted to point out to others that might not catch it, that the main page ZIP file is 0.1. Some might see it sitting there and decide to just grab it from that link, and not the download link you listed.
Old 10-21-2006, 02:09 PM
Sage Icon

Just installed v0.2 and Mike's Graphics pack, Looks good. Took forever to import the xml. It took more than a couple minutes, so don't think your system has locked up. It just takes a long time.

However, I did find a issue with font size in "My TV". The recend reocordings and upcoming recordings listings have the bottom of the listings cut off. And in Recorded TV, it is the same way. Switching back to the original SageMC .xml fixes it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg iTV.JPG (56.6 KB, 352 views)
File Type: jpg iTV recorded.JPG (59.0 KB, 323 views)
Old 10-21-2006, 02:23 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeInMaui
H

I have also added a custom non-transparent set of glassy graphics for the diskbar. I replaced the usual green diskbar graphics with blue (the green ones are in the download too, just rename to use them). The diskbar will still turn yellow and red when the conditions are met. The glassy SageTV graphic has also gotten a facelift and a blue glow to make it look better on a black background.

Aloha,
Mike
The non-transparancy helps. However, it looks like the outline of the entire drivespace seems to have vanished. I'm not sure if it from the iTV v.0.2 import or from the addition of the graphics pack.

edit: I was swapping between some themes, and just before I had to restart to finish loading the iTV theme, I saw the iTV diskbar over the default theme, and could see the outline of the total drive size over the blue background, but it appears that once it is over a black background the shading disappears.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg iTV diskbar.JPG (5.0 KB, 348 views)
File Type: jpg older diskbar.jpg (4.9 KB, 311 views)
File Type: jpg iTV diskbar over default theme.JPG (3.9 KB, 312 views)

Last edited by ke6guj; 10-21-2006 at 02:33 PM.
Old 10-22-2006, 03:28 AM
SageTVaholic

Hi All,

Me again. I was thinking that maybe everyone could use a little help getting into the "spirit" of the next holiday. It ain't much, but here is my first holiday themed graphics pack. It just somehow seemed appropriate with the black background and all.

Enjoy!

Aloha,
Mike
Attached Files
File Type: zip Halloween Graphics Pack.zip (355.2 KB, 299 views)
Old 10-22-2006, 07:30 AM
Sage Icon

Looks nice Mike! Next up Thanksgiving and Christmas maybe?

On an unrelated note, werent you working on some new hover icons?
Old 10-22-2006, 12:38 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby

Yeah, those hover icons are like that dreaded term paper back in high school. I know I need to work on it, but I keep finding excuses not to.

Mike
Old 10-23-2006, 12:18 PM
Sage Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ke6guj
The non-transparancy helps. However, it looks like the outline of the entire drivespace seems to have vanished. I'm not sure if it from the iTV v.0.2 import or from the addition of the graphics pack.
I can see it but very faint. An update to the import to cure that will be out later.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ke6guj
However, I did find a issue with font size in "My TV". The recend reocordings and upcoming recordings listings have the bottom of the listings cut off. And in Recorded TV, it is the same way. Switching back to the original SageMC .xml fixes it.
Hmmm. I can change the way the insets are specified to handle that. An update to the import to cure that will be out later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeInMaui
Here is a graphics pack that includes all of my recent additions (arrows and power button) plus a complete set of selections bars / buttons in the correct sizes. I have brightened up the blue glow and I think they look better now.
Oh ya! Looks nice. An update including these will be out later.
Old 10-23-2006, 12:25 PM
Sage Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby

I know Eric is also working on some new icons that lookk pretty similar to the iTV ones. I showed a couple of sample screens on page 1 with a preliminary draft that give an idea of what will be transpiring later...