Notices

Sage Fanatic

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Morgan111
    06-02-2009 08:49 AM
    Morgan111
    Chris,

Your new Slimplayer looks pretty nice. I have not had much time to do Sage work lately but will start to check it out in the next week or so when I hopefully have some more time. I will take a look and let you know if I have some questions as I go along.
    Thanks,
    Morgan
  2. koelec
    05-17-2009 06:35 AM
    koelec
    Hi Morgan,
    I just uploaded the new version of Slimplayer, which now includes several new features and support for extenders and placeshifter. You can read all about it here:
    http://forums.sage.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=41893

It would be great if you could find time to create an update of your SlimPlayer for SageMC customization, so also users of SageMC can enjoy this new version of SlimPlayer.

If you agree to go along with this, you can contact me for any questions concernign the technical details of the new version.

- Chris
  3. MalibuDave42
    12-20-2008 03:36 PM
    MalibuDave42
    I am a newbie to Sage, would love to use your STVi for Netflix and this seemed pretty simple to install. I am using Vista and Sage 6.4.8. I followed your directions to the letter; checked the directories; everything is located per your instructions. Navigating to Detailed Setup->Advanced->Manage STVi Plug ins->Add a new plugin.... I do not see it in any directory. Any thoughts what could be wrong.? thanks in advance

About Me

• About Morgan111
    Occupation
    Software Engineer

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 04-23-2017 02:36 PM

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1

Downloads

Member's Files
File Date Downloads
SageMC Weather Map Import : OK, I got tired of always bringing up weather on my PC, and the Weather Suite is not really what I want. So I created a new page, accessed from the main weather page, that allows you to view up to 7 ( 10-04-2006 1,074
MovieTimes STV Import for SageMC v0.64b : This STV import takes the incredible MovieTimes STV Import created by aperry and provides a STV import that is customized for the SageMC based STV. The download zip here contains aperry's download w 10-02-2006 2,257
Web Radio Plugin for SageMC v1.1b : This STV import takes the incredible WebRadio import created by koelec and provides a STV import that is customized for the SageMC base STV. The download here contains koelec's download zip with all 07-06-2006 1,451
iTV Theme & STV Import for SageMC : This package was inspired by Apple's iTV set-top box. It has the background and button look of iTV but using the SageMC STV. Creating a completely seperate STV would provide more flexability in the 10-12-2006 1,206
Slim Player for SageMC : This import is a SageMC version of the Simple Slim Player plugin by koelec. It is an integrated player for playback of internet audio streams and local audio files served by the slimserver software. 02-01-2007 1,906
iTV Theme for SageMC : This theme was originally inspired by Apple's iTV set-top box. It has a similar background and button look of iTV but using the SageMC STV. Creating a completely separate STV would provide more flex 01-20-2008 2,675
NetFlix for SageMC : SageMC rehost and overhaul of standard STV NetFlix import by DwarF. Thank you DwarF! http://cdn.nflximg.com/us/pages/corporate/mediacenter/library/bwlogo.gif This import can be discussed here. 02-10-2008 12,616