SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Software Discussion related to the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the SageTV software application should be posted here. (Check the descriptions of the other forums; all hardware related questions go in the Hardware Support forum, etc. And, post in the customizations forum instead if any customizations are active.)

Old 04-04-2006, 04:40 PM
Sage Advanced User

First run and Watched symbols both?

I recently upgraded to 4.0 and noticed first run and watched symbols both appearing on 2 shows.. Scrubs and CSI Miami

The scrubs was a first run, that I had not watched and teh CSi was a rerun I had watched.

Odd error.. maybe from the epg? The CSi however had a jan4 original air date but still displayed a big number 1 icon in the header. The recording schedule showed neither one set to record (since both had watched icons I guess)

Anyone had similiar issues?
I manually set what I wanted recorded, but I hope this doesnt happen alot because I almost missed Scrubs! I never missed anything in 3.x...
Old 04-04-2006, 04:53 PM
Sage Icon

Something must have gotten screwy with the EPG from 3/21 which is when Sage thinks it recorded My Chopped Liver episode of Scrubs according to my previous airings history. I'm thinking they either changed the EPG data after the episode aired and after I watched it. Or the epg data was wrong that night. Anyway thanks for catching it.
Old 04-05-2006, 11:44 AM
Sage Advanced User

The 3/21 episode of Scrubs, although billed as "My Chopped Liver" was definitely a different episode. I don't know the name. I had to force a manual record of the 4/4 "My Chopped Liver" in order to get it to record. By the time I noticed the problem, it was too late to go to the various online guides to see if they all had the wrong information for 3/21.