SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Software Discussion related to the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the SageTV software application should be posted here. (Check the descriptions of the other forums; all hardware related questions go in the Hardware Support forum, etc. And, post in the customizations forum instead if any customizations are active.)

Old 03-28-2006, 01:12 PM
Sage Expert

Bug? "There is no disk in the drive..."

If I select "Play DVD" without a disk in the drive, a windows pop-up with cancel, try again, continue options appears. Fine when I'm using a mouse but what about when using a remote?
Old 03-29-2006, 01:21 AM
Sage Advanced User

Hi,

I have the same - I only see it on one of my 2 clients though. I haven't filed a bug yet as it could have something to do with network mapping or so and it is just one of the two.

Jan
Old 03-29-2006, 01:42 AM
Sage Advanced User

I have this BUG too!

On one of my clients, whan I start watching a recorded show I get this error window...using the original SageTV3 STV.
Using the SageMC STV I get this error almost every selection of a show to get info and many time when starting to watch it.

VERY annoying!

Oren.
Old 03-29-2006, 03:09 PM
Sage User

This issue drove me nuts for the longest time, and I did file bug reports. Between filing the report and getting a reply, I had changed from mapped drives to unc, changed the drive letter of the dvd drive on the client (so that it did not match any video storage drive letters on the server) as well as putting a new motherboard in the server. And the problem stopped. I am quite sure the motherboard did not make any difference, so it appears that either unc or not having the dvd drive letter match a server drive letter stopped the issue.

-Jeff