SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV BETA Release Products > SageTV Beta Test Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Beta Test Software Discussion related to BETA Releases of the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. regarding SageTV Beta Releases should be posted here.

Old 03-22-2006, 08:58 PM
Sage Advanced User

HDTV channel mapping in 4.1.6

hi,
I'm trying to get guide data for a channel I can receive but that doesn't come through the guide by default. I've followed the instructions to add the channel (wrdcdt) and the number (27- the actual physical channel number), but I'm never promted to enter the 32238 number so it knows what guide data to download... any ideas?
thanks
Old 03-22-2006, 09:31 PM
Administrator

Have you added that channel before, is it on another lineup, or is it actually in the lineup someplace already? It doesn't ask for a station ID if it finds that channel name in the database already.

If it is not in any lineups (after you removed the one you added), then wait a while after the next EPG update. Unused channels that you added should be removed after an EPG update & you can try entering it w/its ID again.

- Andy
- HD Extenders: A) FAQs B) URC MX-700 remote setup
Note: This is a users' forum; see the Rules. For official tech support fill out a Support Request.
Old 03-23-2006, 08:10 AM
Sage Advanced User

can I ask how I remove it? I can remap or disable, but no remove button is there. I did add it several times trying to get it to work before I knew I needed the station ID... perhaps I missed it. It is in my lineup now, and appears in the guide with no data. I don't see anywhere to edit my sage properties file to delete channels either. That would be nice.
Old 03-23-2006, 08:14 AM
Administrator

It will be removed from the list if you use Remap & then choose to Reset it. Resetting a channel that wasn't there originally will end up removing it.

- Andy
- HD Extenders: A) FAQs B) URC MX-700 remote setup
Note: This is a users' forum; see the Rules. For official tech support fill out a Support Request.
Old 03-23-2006, 09:12 AM
Sage Advanced User

thanks,
after I reset, I had to close out sage and restart and it worked! looking forward to more DTV, thanks to Opus4