SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV BETA Release Products > SageTV Beta Test Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Beta Test Software Discussion related to BETA Releases of the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. regarding SageTV Beta Releases should be posted here.

Old 03-07-2006, 07:15 AM
Sage Icon

Interesting issue with 4.1.8 last night

I have 24 setup as a favorite to record in HD OTA. I started watching last night about 34min after the show started. I watched and skipped commercials and everything was working fine until the last 34min of the show when the time bar quit working.

What I saw was the file position indicator stopped moving, but the green bar showed the whole 2hours were recorded. This all happened 1:26 into the show, about 34min from the end of the 2 hour show and never progressed further. If I tried to ffwd, or control the playback via the remote the show would always reset to the 1:26 time mark.

I was able to view the rest of the show by using the mouse to click on the time bar and guess where the show progres indicator should be. The thing I find interesting is that it messed up 34min from the end of the show, and I started time-shifting the show 34min into it. Maybe it is just coincidance?Has anyone else seen anything like this?
Old 03-07-2006, 07:34 AM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingHDTV
What I saw was the file position indicator stopped moving, but the green bar showed the whole 2hours were recorded. This all happened 1:26 into the show

I guess you ran into the 1:26:44 bug. It is fixed in 4.1.9
Old 03-07-2006, 07:37 AM
Sage Icon

Ok, read about the 1:26 bug, now I truly know it

guess it is time to upgrade to 4.1.9.

thanks