SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV EPG Service
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV EPG Service Discussion related to the SageTV EPG Service used within SageTV. Questions about service area coverage, channel lineups, EPG listings, XMLTV, or anything else related to the service or programming guide data for SageTV should be posted here.

Old 02-17-2006, 09:23 AM
Sage Aficionado

Favorites not being updated

I seem to be having a problem with my favorites not being updated to be recorded, but the Program guide is fully up to date. I am using JAVA(1.4.???) version that came with Sage. All of the electronic programming is there, but it is not updating new shows to be recorded. As of now it will only record my shows up through today. I tried unistalling Sage and removal of the Sage folder, then reimnstall, but it is still not working. Right now I am having to go through the program guide and manually record my shows. Should I upgrade my JAVA version or something?

Any one have any ideas why it is not updating my shows to be recorded?
Old 02-17-2006, 11:55 AM
Administrator

So, the Program Guide includes data for the next 12 days or so?

Go to the Recording Schedule screen & use the Options command. Does Display Filter say "All"?

If you choose a fav that you think should be recording & view the Favorite Details screen for it, what do you see whn you select the Additional Airings button? That should list all the upcoming airings for that fav. Any airings scheduled to record should be marked with a round red icon. Remember: only those airings in the next 3 days will be scheduled.

- Andy
- HD Extenders: A) FAQs B) URC MX-700 remote setup
Note: This is a users' forum; see the Rules. For official tech support fill out a Support Request.
Old 02-19-2006, 11:16 AM
Sage Aficionado

Well, everything is fine...I did not realize that it only shows 3 days worth of recordings. Thanks.