SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV EPG Service
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV EPG Service Discussion related to the SageTV EPG Service used within SageTV. Questions about service area coverage, channel lineups, EPG listings, XMLTV, or anything else related to the service or programming guide data for SageTV should be posted here.

Old 02-10-2006, 03:05 AM
Sage Advanced User

Sage fogets about series recordings at xmltv import

Hi.
I have been setting up a full blown HTPC with Sage and I have slowly gotten it in finished condition with all the addons and tweaks that I want.

I am using xmltv for epg data, and pulling 14 days of data at once. Three days ago, I finished the script files to do this, and the final action in the script is that newly downloaded, combined, added with dummy channels, and sorted xmltv file is copied over to my Sage directory. This works fine and I have 14 days of data in the epg. I do not have that script running every night yet, but just started using the box for a few days. I set of a series recording to test that, and indeed I have had 3 nights recording occur as it should. Late yesterday evening I reran my xmltv script to update the epg, and see how an update went instead of initial population. The update went fine, but Sage "forgot" about the series recordings. I had to go back to the epg and tell Sage again to record all episodes of the series. This can't be normal... any ideas?
Old 02-14-2006, 07:24 AM
Sage Advanced User

Nevermind, I seemed to have solved it.
Old 04-07-2006, 03:46 PM
Sage User

XMLTV import

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madcoder
Nevermind, I seemed to have solved it.
So, whay's the answer ?
And would you share your scripts?

MCB
Athlon64 3200+ 2.0GHz, 1GB RAM, XP Home, 200GB and 300GB Barracuda HDs, Toshiba DVD/RW DL, eVGA GeForce 6600 256MB TV/HD-DVI out, WinTV-PVR-500 MCE, WinTV-PVR-150 MCE, USB UIRT + remote, XGene wireless KBD, Panasonic TH42PX60U HDTV, SA-8300HD STB on Time Warner Expanded Digital Cable San Diego, JVC receiver, Energy Take2.5 surround sound, Sony DVD player