SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Software Discussion related to the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the SageTV software application should be posted here. (Check the descriptions of the other forums; all hardware related questions go in the Hardware Support forum, etc. And, post in the customizations forum instead if any customizations are active.)

Old 12-08-2005, 07:07 PM
Sage User

Angry Possible bug V4 with manual recording

I have a manual recording that Sage records for me Moday through Thursday from 11:00 to 11:30. For the first week, everything is fine, as I go into the second week of the recording cycle, Sage shows the last scheduled recording for the week in conflict with itself. The only option I have to cancel, then reschedule, the manual recording. Any assistence would be appreciated.

Jim
Old 12-08-2005, 10:35 PM
Sage Aficionado

I've experienced this problem as well, coincidentally performing a manual recording during those same times (you wouldn't happen to be recording the Daily Show). I chose to do a manual recording because many times the EPG would list a First Run as a Re-run and miss a new show. The work-around I did was to actually program The Daily Show as a Favorite and have it record First Runs and Re-Runs, only on Comedy Central, and only the shows scheduled between 11:00 and 11:59. I don't know if this info will help you, but it has worked for me.

I do agree that this behavior seems to be a bug. I've experienced other odd presumed conflicts where in reality none existed since upgrading to v4.
Old 12-08-2005, 11:49 PM

I've had the same experience setting up manual recordings of the Daily Show (for the same reasons). I have two tuners, so Sage ended up doing two manual recordings at the same time (of the same channel).
Old 12-10-2005, 08:23 AM
Sage User

Possible bug V4 with manual recording

Petereader,
Thanks for the info... I tried your approach and am now getting what I wanted.

Jim