SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Software Discussion related to the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the SageTV software application should be posted here. (Check the descriptions of the other forums; all hardware related questions go in the Hardware Support forum, etc. And, post in the customizations forum instead if any customizations are active.)

Old 03-12-2005, 09:25 AM
Sage Advanced User

Sage missed some recordings

I have not had this happen before. Sage just didn't record two of my shows last night, Law and Order and Numbers. They were on the schedule before I left with no conflicts, but when I went to watch them they simply weren't there. I went back to the Live TV guide and they were highlighted as any favorite would be. I'm at a loss. It has been so rock solid before. I was wondering if it had to do something with 2.2.7. The only thing that was different last night is I set a basketball game to record before I left. The schedule changed recording some Sci-Fi shows to later on and everything looked good, but when I got home it recorded the Sci-Fi shows at the regular time and the basketball game. It also recorded the contender which is at the bottom of my favorites. The bad thing is I didn't find out the recordings were not there until I went to show the whole family. Figures.
Old 03-12-2005, 09:35 AM
SageTVaholic

What happens if you hit enter when you go back to those airings?
Old 03-12-2005, 09:57 AM
Sage Advanced User

It just shows me the information for the programs with options to the side of additional airings, set watched, etc...Nothing unusual on the right had side either. See attached.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Law and Order1.JPG (80.8 KB, 211 views)
File Type: jpg Law and Order2.JPG (83.4 KB, 190 views)
File Type: jpg Numbers1.JPG (79.7 KB, 184 views)
Old 03-12-2005, 10:37 AM
Sage Icon

You didn't happen to have padding on recordings before and after those shows?
SageTV server & client: Win 10 Pro x64, Intel DH67CF, Core i5 2405s, 8 GB ram, Intel HD 3000, 40GB SSD system, 4TB storage, 2x HD PVR component + optical audio, USB-UIRT 2 zones + remote hack, Logitech Harmony One, HDMI output to Sony receiver with native Intel bitstreaming
Old 03-12-2005, 04:44 PM
Sage Advanced User

Not on those shows, but on the basketball game. Still, with 3 tuners it should have been enough. I'm a little at a loss why it chose the lowest favorite to record instead one of the others.