SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Linux > SageTV for unRAID/Docker
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV for unRAID/Docker Discussion related to SageTV for unRAID/Docker. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to SageTV for unRAID/Docker should be posted here.

Old 04-06-2021, 10:47 AM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomii View Post
So I looked through several of the sagetv_#.txt files and the results are the same for movies as presented above. I went through the process and touched the files on one drive and rescanned with no difference. Still no durations and I do not see an error. I assume the error shows in the sagetv_#.txt files?

Other things to note. I found this thread through a search and just noticed it is in the Docker section. I am not using docker but a plain Linux install. I am also running Java 11 so not sure that matters, but it is different than before.
The other logs shared above have things like “testfile=“, “now using external format detector”, etc. plus the one with a permission issue. Yours starts with the “summary” line.
Old 04-06-2021, 03:05 PM
Sage Advanced User

OK, so this is what I added to the Sage.properties file and where it is in the file. I assumed this was correct?

db_perf_analysis=false
debug_cc_sub=false
debug_core_events=false
debug_ffmpeg_format_info=TRUE <<<<<<<<<
debug_file_format_changes=false
debug_fps_freq=0
debug_logging=false
Old 04-12-2021, 02:41 PM
Sage Advanced User

So, any other thoughts? If not, If I were to stop SageTV, Delete the Sage.properties and Wiz.bin, would these be restarted when I run the command to start SageTV again? I assume this would be like a Factory Reset and would let me start Fresh?