SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > Hardware Support > Hardware Support
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Hardware Support Discussions related to using various hardware setups with SageTV products. Anything relating to capture cards, remotes, infrared receivers/transmitters, system compatibility or other hardware related problems or suggestions should be posted here.

Old 05-20-2016, 10:23 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by malbec View Post
Could use a tip ... upgraded to Win10 and am having a treat getting Sage to work. I have currently reimaged everything from scratch and reinstalled Sage from scratch (v7). SageDCT could not find the HD Homerun tuners when I "scan." As a result I am on to trying OpenDCT. Everything was working well until I tried to preview the channel upon which I get a playback exception message (image attached). Any thoughts on what to try next? I have tried a number of firewall configuration items without much luck. There is nothing on the PC but a clean Win 10 install, HD Homerun setup files, SageTV, OpenDCT, Java 8.91, and Microsoft Visual C++ 2010.

Thanks!
I haven't done much with Windows 10, but I think you'll need to install some video codecs for playback to work with some content. I believe the LAV Filters are the current choice.
SageTV v9 Server: ASRock Z97 Extreme4, Intel i7-4790K @ 4.4Ghz, 32GB RAM, 6x 3TB 7200rpm HD, 2x 5TB 7200rpm HD, 2x 6TB 7200rpm HD, 4x 256GB SSD, 4x 500GB SSD, unRAID Pro 6.7.2 (Dual Parity + SSD Cache).
Capture: 1x Ceton InfiniTV 4 (ClearQAM), 2x Ceton InfiniTV 6, 1x BM1000-HDMI, 1x BM3500-HDMI.

Clients: 1x HD300 (Living Room), 1x HD200 (Master Bedroom).
Software: OpenDCT :: WMC Live TV Tuner :: Schedules Direct EPG
Old 05-21-2016, 10:06 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by malbec View Post
Could use a tip ... upgraded to Win10 and am having a treat getting Sage to work. I have currently reimaged everything from scratch and reinstalled Sage from scratch (v7). SageDCT could not find the HD Homerun tuners when I "scan." As a result I am on to trying OpenDCT. Everything was working well until I tried to preview the channel upon which I get a playback exception message (image attached). Any thoughts on what to try next? I have tried a number of firewall configuration items without much luck. There is nothing on the PC but a clean Win 10 install, HD Homerun setup files, SageTV, OpenDCT, Java 8.91, and Microsoft Visual C++ 2010.

Thanks!
Make sure SageTV is set to use EVR on Windows 10 sometimes it defaults to Overlay.
Old 05-22-2016, 01:56 PM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnterNoEscape View Post
You experienced several network connectivity problems; the connection kept randomly dropping out. There are at least 3 things pointing to this. The first one is UPnP is removing devices because it's pretty sure they no longer exist. The second one is that new files on your network share can't be created because it's inaccessible. The third one is the latest lineup information couldn't be downloaded because the HDHomeRun was completely inaccessible.
Thank You for your help but honestly I am not sure where to begin as Sage worked well for a week and then I was back having these issues. I am not sure if it is tied to Win 10 but that doesn't make sense to me but it auto updates and I am not sure if that breaks something in the process. I may go back to Win 7 or 8 to see if it helps.
Old 05-22-2016, 07:25 PM
Sage Icon

Once I get OpenDCT installed on the server that SageTV is running on, is there a simple way to test that OpenDCT is functioning properly before making the necessary configuration changes to the SageTV software? My server is pretty stable, and I want to be cautious in introducing change in my environment.

Sorry if this may have already been covered in one of the prior 1000+ posts...
Miscellaneous: Multiple Sony RM-VLZ620 Universal Remote Controls
Old 05-22-2016, 07:29 PM
SageTVaholic

Easiest way for me was to just create a system image before getting underway. You could use Win7's own backup system, or something free like;

http://www.aomeitech.com/aomei-backupper.html

(did I mention that the OpenDCT developer will stick with you until judgement day, helping you to get it running?)
Old 05-22-2016, 07:46 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithAbbott View Post
Once I get OpenDCT installed on the server that SageTV is running on, is there a simple way to test that OpenDCT is functioning properly before making the necessary configuration changes to the SageTV software? My server is pretty stable, and I want to be cautious in introducing change in my environment.

Sorry if this may have already been covered in one of the prior 1000+ posts...
You re not really changing anything in SageTV just 1 property line which can be easily changed back.
Old 05-22-2016, 08:23 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyplayer View Post
You re not really changing anything in SageTV just 1 property line which can be easily changed back.
My setup currently consists of a dozen or so HD broadcast stations, and roughly 60 analog channels. After installation of OpenDCT, most of the analog channels will have an HD equivalent, and there are many more HD channels available that are not currently available in analog. My channel lineups are going to change pretty dramatically once I move to OpenDCT, but before I go thru all of that, I would like to make sure that OpenDCT itself is working properly.
Miscellaneous: Multiple Sony RM-VLZ620 Universal Remote Controls
Old 05-23-2016, 01:37 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithAbbott View Post
My setup currently consists of a dozen or so HD broadcast stations, and roughly 60 analog channels. After installation of OpenDCT, most of the analog channels will have an HD equivalent, and there are many more HD channels available that are not currently available in analog. My channel lineups are going to change pretty dramatically once I move to OpenDCT, but before I go thru all of that, I would like to make sure that OpenDCT itself is working properly.
Start with a clean lineup and only use it for SageDCT. Any changes to it will only be used by SageDCT.

Sage Server: 8th gen Intel based system w/32GB RAM running Ubuntu Linux, HDHomeRun Prime with cable card for recording. Runs headless. Accessed via RD when necessary. Four HD-300 Extenders.
Old 05-23-2016, 10:05 PM
SageTVaholic

OpenDCT 0.5.5-Beta

• Re-worked how capture devices determine if the MediaServer will be used or not. This will allow for DynamicConsumerImpl to be more faithful to the individual consumer preference.
  • Devices no longer need to be re-detected after standby. They are now re-loaded immediately and detection is only used to verify that the IP addresses have not changed.
  • Fixed stopping executable not running as expected for Generic HTTP capture device.
  • Added experimental eu-bcast and eu-cable support.
  • Internal: Programs are now stored as integers.
SageTV v9 Server: ASRock Z97 Extreme4, Intel i7-4790K @ 4.4Ghz, 32GB RAM, 6x 3TB 7200rpm HD, 2x 5TB 7200rpm HD, 2x 6TB 7200rpm HD, 4x 256GB SSD, 4x 500GB SSD, unRAID Pro 6.7.2 (Dual Parity + SSD Cache).
Capture: 1x Ceton InfiniTV 4 (ClearQAM), 2x Ceton InfiniTV 6, 1x BM1000-HDMI, 1x BM3500-HDMI.

Old 05-24-2016, 05:50 PM
SageTVaholic

OpenDCT 0.5.6-Beta

This is really only one change, but I think it makes a very positive difference when channel surfing with the WMC tuning addin.
  • Added configurable delay in milliseconds for the stop command to be executed for Generic HTTP capture devices. The new property is sagetv.device.<unique_id>.stopping_executable_delay_ms. If the value of this property is 0, the delay is disabled. The default value is 15000.

Old 05-27-2016, 11:48 AM
Sage Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmiranda View Post
An update, for those interested.

I think the root cause of the errors I am seeing is that the cable signal to my house is crappy. I've traded emails with SiliconDust tech support (which I am very impressed with) and spoken to the tech at the cable company.

As it turns out most of the channels I get are not copy protected and OpenDCT is working very well. I need to get the signal to my house improved.
i've had that periodically over the years.
i have a cable amp right after the entry to the house (and before any splitters) and that has helped a lot
Old 05-27-2016, 01:03 PM
Sage Aficionado

I noticed a potential problem this morning which my wife said has been happening for a while; While running 5.4 and watching TV live, when a show ends at the end of an hour, the next show on the same channel gets a lot of stutter and becomes unwatchable, so we have to tune to a different channel then tune back to fix it. I've attached a log file. Other than that everything has been running well.

Last edited by Telecore; 09-30-2017 at 09:34 AM.
Old 05-27-2016, 01:20 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat6man View Post
i've had that periodically over the years.
i have a cable amp right after the entry to the house (and before any splitters) and that has helped a lot
Just about every address on a cable loop likely has multiple levels of attenuation in it, so there really is no justification for needing an amp in your home - at worst you might have to pay a service charge to have a tech come out and remove/adjust attenuators at the curb to have your after-split signal at an appropriate level at each tap in the home. You really should makes sure, however, that from home entry to each tap is approximately the same total dB drop.

unRAID Server: i7-6700, 32GB RAM, Dual 128GB SSD cache and 13TB pool, with SageTVv9, openDCT, Logitech Media Server and Plex Media Server each in Dockers.
Sources: HRHR Prime with Charter CableCard. HDHR-US for OTA.
Primary Client: HD-300 through XBoxOne in Living Room, Samsung HLT-6189S
Other Clients: Mi Box in Master Bedroom, HD-200 in kids room
Old 05-27-2016, 01:29 PM
Sage User

Ready to move from SageDCT

I've been running SageDCT w/ a Prime and Sage 7.1.9 for a long time successfully. Lately more and more channels just won't tune within sage but tune fine using HDHomeRun apps on FireTVs just fine. It seems random...and pisses off the fam missing recordings.

So I'm considering moving to OpenDCT with Sage 7.1.9. Should I jump on the latest Beta 0.5.x on git or latest stable 0.4.x
Old 05-27-2016, 02:47 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telecore View Post
I noticed a potential problem this morning which my wife said has been happening for a while; While running 5.4 and watching TV live, when a show ends at the end of an hour, the next show on the same channel gets a lot of stutter and becomes unwatchable, so we have to tune to a different channel then tune back to fix it. I've attached a log file. Other than that everything has been running well.
What device is this happening on? Have you tried just skipping back once while it's stuttering?

I should probably note that if you use the Windows Client, this problem is an almost certainty when the video switches on MPEG-TS (MPEG-PS seems to work better, but you can't use that if you are getting H.264). In other words, if you use the Windows Client, you should just disable switching completely because it will only cause problems.

OpenDCT is cutting the video at a location that is actually designated as an ideal place to stop streaming to the current file and start a new one. FFmpeg is making the transition without issue according to your logs, there are no complications that I can see such as the buffer getting backed up. In fact you will notice that your recordings regularly use SWITCH to start a new recording and they probably have been ok.

Per what I have been told, as long as you can append the new file to the end of the old file and the file will still playback, then you're doing it right. I have done many many many tests on this and I have yet to create a split that when I combine the files causing any kind of abrupt anomaly where the split was made. I believe the real issue is that SageTV isn't dealing with the transition gracefully.

If you want to disable switching, do the following:
1. Stop the SageTV service.
2. Open Sage.properties
3. Change the value of fast_network_encoder_switch to false for all of the network encoders for OpenDCT.
4. Save.
5. Start the SageTV service.

Old 05-27-2016, 08:01 PM
Sage Aficionado

It was happening on an HD300 -I did try skipping back, pausing and then playing, etc but the problem wouldn't go away. I'll keep an eye out for it and test again when I have a chance and if need be try what you've outlined. In the meantime, I have also upgraded to 5.6.
Old 05-27-2016, 08:05 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telecore View Post
It was happening on an HD300 -I did try skipping back, pausing and then playing, etc but the problem wouldn't go away. I'll keep an eye out for it and test again when I have a chance and if need be try what you've outlined. In the meantime, I have also upgraded to 5.6.
Also something that came to mind is maybe on your content, FFmpeg is reordering things in a strange way. Try setting consumer.ffmpeg.use_compat_timebase to true too. The HD300 shouldn't be having these issues, so I'm a little surprised about that.

Old 05-28-2016, 11:33 AM
Sage Icon

I woke up this morning to a bunch of missed recordings. In looking into it a little bit, it looks like my HDHR Prime wasn't getting an IP address and therefore Sage couldn't connect to it.

I really have no idea why that would have happened, but i don't really think it's related to OpenDCT. However, I figure i'd just post my log and see if there is anything that points one way or another.

I'm also posting my DHCP log. Every 60 seconds starting last night there was a DHCPDISCOVER/ DHCPOFFER pair, but the Prime doesn't look like it actually get an address until 7:12AM.

At 7:12, the OpenDCT log also shows that the Prime got sync'd and finally started recording.

As I said, i have no idea what happened, and this may really be a HDHR issue (or other network issue), but i thought i'd start here and see if anything looks suspicious.

thanks
Matt

the relevant portions of the logs are pasted below

Code:
May 28 07:10:16
dhcpd

DHCPDISCOVER from 00:18:dd:31:c2:2d via em0
May 28 07:10:16
dhcpd

DHCPOFFER on 192.168.1.2 to 00:18:dd:31:c2:2d via em0
May 28 07:11:16
dhcpd

May 28 07:11:16
dhcpd

May 28 07:12:16
dhcpd

dhcpd

dhcpd

DHCPREQUEST for 192.168.1.2 (192.168.1.1) from 00:18:dd:31:c2:2d via em0
dhcpd

DHCPACK on 192.168.1.2 to 00:18:dd:31:c2:2d via em0
May 28 08:52:16
dhcpd

DHCPREQUEST for 192.168.1.2 (192.168.1.1) from 00:18:dd:31:c2:2d via em0
May 28 08:52:16
dhcpd

DHCPACK on 192.168.1.2 to 00:18:dd:31:c2:2d via em0

07:00:00.784 [SageTVRequestHandler-12715:Unknown] DEBUG SageTVRequestHandler - SageTV sent: 'START DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0 Digital TV Tuner|1335016272|804|2928866401568|/var/media/tv/Today-29290530-0.ts|Great'
07:00:00.784 [SageTVRequestHandler-12715:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] INFO  HDHRNativeCaptureDevice - Capture device is now locked.
07:00:00.784 [SageTVRequestHandler-12715:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] DEBUG SageTVRequestHandler - Starting network encoder to file name '/var/media/tv/Today-29290530-0.ts'.
07:00:00.784 [SageTVRequestHandler-12715:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] INFO  HDHRNativeCaptureDevice - Starting the encoding for the channel '804' from the device 'DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0' to the file '/var/media/tv/Today-29290530-0.ts'...
07:00:03.782 [SageTVRequestHandler-12715:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] ERROR HDHRNativeCaptureDevice - Unable to lock HDHomeRun because it cannot be reached => java.net.NoRouteToHostException: No route to host
        at sun.nio.ch.Net.connect0(Native Method)
        at sun.nio.ch.Net.connect(Net.java:454)
        at sun.nio.ch.Net.connect(Net.java:446)
        at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.connect(SocketChannelImpl.java:648)
        at java.nio.channels.SocketChannel.open(SocketChannel.java:189)
        at opendct.tuning.hdhomerun.HDHomeRunControl.connectSocket(HDHomeRunControl.java:249)
        at opendct.tuning.hdhomerun.HDHomeRunControl.setVariable(HDHomeRunControl.java:112)
        at opendct.tuning.hdhomerun.HDHomeRunControl.getVariable(HDHomeRunControl.java:66)
        at opendct.tuning.hdhomerun.HDHomeRunTuner.get(HDHomeRunTuner.java:120)
        at opendct.tuning.hdhomerun.HDHomeRunTuner.getLockkey(HDHomeRunTuner.java:268)
        at opendct.tuning.hdhomerun.HDHomeRunTuner.isLockedByThisComputer(HDHomeRunTuner.java:287)
        at opendct.tuning.hdhomerun.HDHomeRunTuner.setLockkey(HDHomeRunTuner.java:396)
        at opendct.capture.HDHRNativeCaptureDevice.setExternalLock(HDHRNativeCaptureDevice.java:328)
        at opendct.capture.HDHRNativeCaptureDevice.startEncodingSync(HDHRNativeCaptureDevice.java:551)
        at opendct.capture.HDHRNativeCaptureDevice.startEncoding(HDHRNativeCaptureDevice.java:512)
        at opendct.capture.HDHRNativeCaptureDevice.startEncoding(HDHRNativeCaptureDevice.java:463)
        at opendct.sagetv.SageTVRequestHandler.run(SageTVRequestHandler.java:228)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

07:00:03.782 [SageTVRequestHandler-12715:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] WARN  HDHRNativeCaptureDevice - Unable to lock HDHomeRun device.

[......]

07:11:36.222 [SageTVRequestHandler-12754:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] ERROR HDHRNativeCaptureDevice - Unable to lock HDHomeRun because it cannot be reached => java.net.NoRouteToHostException: No route to host
        at opendct.tuning.hdhomerun.HDHomeRunControl.connectSocket(HDHomeRunControl.java:249)
        at opendct.tuning.hdhomerun.HDHomeRunControl.setVariable(HDHomeRunControl.java:112)
        at opendct.tuning.hdhomerun.HDHomeRunControl.getVariable(HDHomeRunControl.java:66)
        at opendct.tuning.hdhomerun.HDHomeRunTuner.isLockedByThisComputer(HDHomeRunTuner.java:287)
        at opendct.capture.HDHRNativeCaptureDevice.setExternalLock(HDHRNativeCaptureDevice.java:328)
        at opendct.capture.HDHRNativeCaptureDevice.startEncodingSync(HDHRNativeCaptureDevice.java:551)
        at opendct.capture.HDHRNativeCaptureDevice.startEncoding(HDHRNativeCaptureDevice.java:512)
        at opendct.capture.HDHRNativeCaptureDevice.startEncoding(HDHRNativeCaptureDevice.java:463)

07:11:36.222 [SageTVRequestHandler-12754:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] WARN  HDHRNativeCaptureDevice - Unable to lock HDHomeRun device.
07:11:39.222 [SageTVRequestHandler-12754:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] ERROR HDHRNativeCaptureDevice - Unable to lock HDHomeRun because it cannot be reached => java.net.NoRouteToHostException: No route to host

07:11:39.222 [SageTVRequestHandler-12754:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] ERROR HDHRNativeCaptureDevice - Locking HDHomeRun device failed after 5 attempts.
07:11:39.222 [SageTVRequestHandler-12754:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] ERROR SageTVRequestHandler - SageTV sent: 'START DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0 Digital TV Tuner|1849668220|804|2928867696446|/var/media/tv/Today-29290530-6.ts|Great', Replied: 'ERROR Device Start Failed'
07:11:39.222 [SageTVRequestHandler-12754:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] ERROR SageTVRequestHandler - Encoder device is unable to start.
07:12:18.370 [SageTVRequestHandler-12758:Unknown] DEBUG SageTVRequestHandler - SageTV sent: 'STOP DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0 Digital TV Tuner'
07:12:18.370 [SageTVRequestHandler-12758:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] DEBUG HDHRNativeCaptureDevice - Stopping encoding...
07:12:18.370 [SageTVRequestHandler-12758:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] DEBUG BasicCaptureDevice - Consumer is was not in progress.
07:12:18.370 [SageTVRequestHandler-12758:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] DEBUG HDHomeRunControl - key: '/tuner0/lockkey' value: 'force' lockKey: '-1' sendLength: 40
07:12:18.372 [SageTVRequestHandler-12758:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] DEBUG HDHomeRunControl - key: '/tuner0/lockkey' value: 'null' lockKey: '0' sendLength: 26
07:12:18.373 [SageTVRequestHandler-12758:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] DEBUG HDHomeRunControl - key: '/tuner0/channel' value: 'none' lockKey: '0' sendLength: 33
07:12:18.373 [SageTVRequestHandler-12758:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] DEBUG HDHomeRunControl - key: '/tuner0/target' value: 'none' lockKey: '0' sendLength: 32
07:12:18.374 [SageTVRequestHandler-12758:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] DEBUG HDHomeRunControl - key: '/tuner0/lockkey' value: 'null' lockKey: '0' sendLength: 26
07:12:18.374 [SageTVRequestHandler-12758:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] INFO  HDHRNativeCaptureDevice - HDHomeRun is now unlocked.
07:12:18.374 [SageTVRequestHandler-12758:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] INFO  HDHRNativeCaptureDevice - Capture device is now unlocked.
07:12:18.374 [SageTVRequestHandler-12758:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] DEBUG SageTVRequestHandler - Replied: 'OK'
07:12:18.375 [SageTVRequestHandler-12758:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] DEBUG SageTVRequestHandler - SageTV sent: 'START DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0 Digital TV Tuner|1919195773|804|2928867876748|/var/media/tv/Today-29290530-7.ts|Great'
07:12:18.375 [SageTVRequestHandler-12758:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] INFO  HDHRNativeCaptureDevice - Capture device is now locked.
07:12:18.375 [SageTVRequestHandler-12758:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] DEBUG SageTVRequestHandler - Starting network encoder to file name '/var/media/tv/Today-29290530-7.ts'.
07:12:18.375 [SageTVRequestHandler-12758:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] INFO  HDHRNativeCaptureDevice - Starting the encoding for the channel '804' from the device 'DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0' to the file '/var/media/tv/Today-29290530-7.ts'...
07:12:18.375 [SageTVRequestHandler-12758:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] DEBUG HDHomeRunControl - key: '/tuner0/lockkey' value: 'null' lockKey: '0' sendLength: 26
07:12:18.375 [SageTVRequestHandler-12758:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] DEBUG HDHomeRunControl - key: '/tuner0/lockkey' value: '1062731511' lockKey: '1062731511' sendLength: 45
07:12:18.375 [SageTVRequestHandler-12758:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] INFO  HDHRNativeCaptureDevice - HDHomeRun is now locked.
07:12:18.376 [SageTVRequestHandler-12758:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] DEBUG RTPCaptureDeviceServices - Producer was not running.
07:12:18.376 [SageTVRequestHandler-12758:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] DEBUG BasicCaptureDevice - Consumer is was not in progress.
07:12:18.376 [SageTVRequestHandler-12758:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] DEBUG DynamicConsumerImpl - Using default consumer 'opendct.consumer.FFmpegTransSageTVConsumerImpl' for channel '804'
07:12:18.376 [SageTVRequestHandler-12758:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] DEBUG HDHomeRunControl - key: '/tuner0/lockkey' value: 'null' lockKey: '0' sendLength: 26
07:12:18.376 [SageTVRequestHandler-12758:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] DEBUG HDHomeRunControl - key: '/tuner0/lockkey' value: 'none' lockKey: '1062731511' sendLength: 39
07:12:18.378 [SageTVRequestHandler-12758:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] DEBUG HDHomeRunControl - key: '/tuner0/lockkey' value: 'null' lockKey: '0' sendLength: 26
07:12:18.378 [SageTVRequestHandler-12758:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] INFO  NIOHTTPProducerImpl - Connecting to source using the URL 'http://192.168.1.2:5004/tuner0/v804'
07:12:18.938 [SageTVRequestHandler-12758:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] DEBUG HTTPProducerImpl - HTTP Response: 'HTTP/1.1 200 OK', 'Server: HDHomeRun/1.0', 'Connection: close', 'Content-Type: video/mpeg', 'Cache-Control: no-cache', 'Pragma: no-cache', 'transferMode.dlna.org: Streaming', '', 
07:12:18.939 [SageTVRequestHandler-12758:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] DEBUG HDHomeRunControl - key: '/tuner0/program' value: 'null' lockKey: '0' sendLength: 26
07:12:18.939 [NIOHTTPProducerImpl-12771:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] INFO  NIOHTTPProducerImpl - Producer thread is running.
07:12:18.939 [NIOHTTPProducerImpl-12771:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] DEBUG NIOHTTPProducerImpl - Thread priority is 9.
07:12:18.940 [SageTVRequestHandler-12758:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] INFO  HDHRNativeCaptureDevice - Configuring and starting the new SageTV consumer...
07:12:18.942 [SageTVRequestHandler-12758:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] DEBUG BasicCaptureDevice - Consumer is was not in progress.
07:12:18.942 [FFmpegTransSageTVConsumerImpl-12774:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] INFO  FFmpegTransSageTVConsumerImpl - FFmpeg Transcoder consumer thread is now running.
07:12:18.942 [FFmpegTransSageTVConsumerImpl-12774:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] DEBUG FFmpegTransSageTVConsumerImpl - Thread priority is 8.
07:12:18.943 [FFmpegTransSageTVConsumerImpl-12774:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] DEBUG FFmpegStreamDetection - Calling avformat_open_input
07:12:19.319 [FFmpegTransSageTVConsumerImpl-12774:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] INFO  FFmpegStreamDetection - Before avformat_find_stream_info() pos=119756 bytes_read=119756 seek_count=0. probesize: 165440 analyzeduration: 165440.
07:12:19.346 [FFmpegTransSageTVConsumerImpl-12774:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] ERROR mpeg2video - Repeated 1 time: [0x7fb13c0245e0] PES packet size mismatch.
07:12:19.346 [FFmpegTransSageTVConsumerImpl-12774:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] ERROR mpeg2video - [0x7fb14c022620] Invalid frame dimensions -179868416x0.
07:12:19.422 [FFmpegTransSageTVConsumerImpl-12774:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] INFO  mpegts - Repeated 2 times: [0x7fb14c022620] Invalid frame dimensions -179868416x0..
07:12:19.422 [FFmpegTransSageTVConsumerImpl-12774:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] INFO  mpegts - [0x7fb14c01d960] decoding for stream -179868416 failed
07:12:19.424 [FFmpegTransSageTVConsumerImpl-12774:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] DEBUG FFmpegCircularBufferNIO - Seek: wence = 65536, offset = 0, readIndex = 331632
07:12:19.424 [FFmpegTransSageTVConsumerImpl-12774:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] DEBUG FFmpegCircularBufferNIO - Seek: wence = 65536, offset = 0, readIndex = 331632, returnValue = 336897
07:12:19.424 [FFmpegTransSageTVConsumerImpl-12774:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] DEBUG FFmpegCircularBufferNIO - Seek: wence = 65536, offset = 0, readIndex = 331632
07:12:19.424 [FFmpegTransSageTVConsumerImpl-12774:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] DEBUG FFmpegCircularBufferNIO - Seek: wence = 65536, offset = 0, readIndex = 331632, returnValue = 336897
07:12:19.424 [FFmpegTransSageTVConsumerImpl-12774:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] DEBUG FFmpegCircularBufferNIO - Seek: wence = 0, offset = 86897, readIndex = 331632
07:12:19.424 [FFmpegTransSageTVConsumerImpl-12774:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] DEBUG FFmpegCircularBufferNIO - Seek: wence = 0, offset = 86897, readIndex = 86897, returnValue = 86897
07:12:19.500 [FFmpegTransSageTVConsumerImpl-12774:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] DEBUG FFmpegCircularBufferNIO - Seek: wence = 0, offset = 0, readIndex = 468496
07:12:19.500 [FFmpegTransSageTVConsumerImpl-12774:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] DEBUG FFmpegCircularBufferNIO - Seek: wence = 0, offset = 0, readIndex = 0, returnValue = 0
07:12:19.501 [FFmpegTransSageTVConsumerImpl-12774:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] DEBUG FFmpegCircularBufferNIO - Seek: wence = 65536, offset = 0, readIndex = 469812
07:12:19.501 [FFmpegTransSageTVConsumerImpl-12774:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] DEBUG FFmpegCircularBufferNIO - Seek: wence = 65536, offset = 0, readIndex = 469812, returnValue = 471129
07:12:19.501 [FFmpegTransSageTVConsumerImpl-12774:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] DEBUG FFmpegCircularBufferNIO - Seek: wence = 0, offset = 0, readIndex = 469812
07:12:19.501 [FFmpegTransSageTVConsumerImpl-12774:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] DEBUG FFmpegCircularBufferNIO - Seek: wence = 0, offset = 0, readIndex = 0, returnValue = 0
07:12:19.501 [FFmpegTransSageTVConsumerImpl-12774:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] DEBUG FFmpegCircularBufferNIO - Seek: wence = 65536, offset = 0, readIndex = 0
07:12:19.501 [FFmpegTransSageTVConsumerImpl-12774:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] DEBUG FFmpegCircularBufferNIO - Seek: wence = 65536, offset = 0, readIndex = 0, returnValue = 471129
07:12:19.501 [FFmpegTransSageTVConsumerImpl-12774:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] INFO  FFmpegStreamDetection - After avformat_find_stream_info() pos=0 bytes_read=1183043 seek_count=3. probesize: 165440 analyzeduration: 165440.
07:12:19.501 [FFmpegTransSageTVConsumerImpl-12774:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] INFO  FFmpegStreamDetection - avformat_find_stream_info() failed with error code 1. Trying again with more data.
07:12:19.501 [FFmpegTransSageTVConsumerImpl-12774:DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 131C22D1-0] DEBUG FFmpegStreamDetection - Calling avformat_open_input
Old 05-28-2016, 11:44 AM
SageTVaholic

Matt, is your Prime firmware all up to date?
Old 05-28-2016, 11:58 AM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by KryptoNyte View Post
Matt, is your Prime firmware all up to date?
Yes, it's Firmware: 20150826, which is the latest that I see on their site. (not sure if there is a newer beta or not.)