SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > Hardware Support > Hardware Support
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Hardware Support Discussions related to using various hardware setups with SageTV products. Anything relating to capture cards, remotes, infrared receivers/transmitters, system compatibility or other hardware related problems or suggestions should be posted here.

Old 06-11-2017, 07:56 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by waylo View Post
Has something changed with the ability for ccextractor to pull closed captioning out of recordings?

It's been a long time since I've had it activated, probably close to when it was implemented and this post came out: https://forums.sagetv.com/forums/sho...&postcount=770

It worked then, but I tried activating it today (doing some troubleshooting with tmiranda for the commercialdetector plugin) but I haven't had any .srt files come up. Were there some limitations on the type of broadcasts it works on? Did it work on H264 sources? Sorry, just need a reminder primer!
You have to be using the FFmpeg consumer and it doesn't work over the media server. It can only write out the files if it has direct access to the location where the recording is being made. Also if you are using the FFmpeg consumer and it's not working, post a log so we can see what the extractor is hung up on.
SageTV v9 Server: ASRock Z97 Extreme4, Intel i7-4790K @ 4.4Ghz, 32GB RAM, 6x 3TB 7200rpm HD, 2x 5TB 7200rpm HD, 2x 6TB 7200rpm HD, 4x 256GB SSD, 4x 500GB SSD, unRAID Pro 6.7.2 (Dual Parity + SSD Cache).
Capture: 1x Ceton InfiniTV 4 (ClearQAM), 2x Ceton InfiniTV 6, 1x BM1000-HDMI, 1x BM3500-HDMI.

Clients: 1x HD300 (Living Room), 1x HD200 (Master Bedroom).
Software: OpenDCT :: WMC Live TV Tuner :: Schedules Direct EPG
Old 06-11-2017, 08:24 AM
Sage Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynedunham View Post
Exactly what I was looking for, thank you. And a huge thanks for tackling what is probably the biggest contribution to SageTV besides the Open Source SageTV itself. Have a virtual brew on me!
He's done much better than that unless I misunderstood a comment from Narflex over on Github. At this point, there is only 1 person who has contributed more code to the operation of SageTV (core) than EnterNoEscape at this point, and I don't think Narflex was speaking just about its life as an open source project.

So much respect indeed towards EnterNoEscape on everything he has done, and is doing.

...now if only he'd get a beta release out there for the new seeker so we can see what magic(al disasters) can done with record padding under the new logic.
Old 06-11-2017, 10:22 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monedeath View Post
He's done much better than that unless I misunderstood a comment from Narflex over on Github. At this point, there is only 1 person who has contributed more code to the operation of SageTV (core) than EnterNoEscape at this point, and I don't think Narflex was speaking just about its life as an open source project.

So much respect indeed towards EnterNoEscape on everything he has done, and is doing.

...now if only he'd get a beta release out there for the new seeker so we can see what magic(al disasters) can done with record padding under the new logic.
Thanks. The new Seeker code is 99% ready. I'm just working out some minor logic around changing live channels whereby it can sometimes make you think it can't just use the tuner you're already using and it will ask for you to stop the program you're changing from. Then stuckless suggested breaking up SageTV into more logical smaller projects with some shared code and it made me think that the new Seeker shouldn't just be a bolt on selectable over the old one, it should also be better and more testable so we can make changes in the future with reasonable confidence that we aren't breaking things. I apologize to anyone that thought they might see this feature this year, but I am now waiting to see what plan we come up with for this restructuring to see if we have an opportunity to make it better. If I restructure it, we might not see it until sometime next year. I don't want to give a feature, then effectively take it away or change it significantly.
SageTV v9 Server: ASRock Z97 Extreme4, Intel i7-4790K @ 4.4Ghz, 32GB RAM, 6x 3TB 7200rpm HD, 2x 5TB 7200rpm HD, 2x 6TB 7200rpm HD, 4x 256GB SSD, 4x 500GB SSD, unRAID Pro 6.7.2 (Dual Parity + SSD Cache).
Capture: 1x Ceton InfiniTV 4 (ClearQAM), 2x Ceton InfiniTV 6, 1x BM1000-HDMI, 1x BM3500-HDMI.

Old 06-11-2017, 12:04 PM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnterNoEscape View Post
You have to be using the FFmpeg consumer and it doesn't work over the media server. It can only write out the files if it has direct access to the location where the recording is being made. Also if you are using the FFmpeg consumer and it's not working, post a log so we can see what the extractor is hung up on.
Thanks for the summary.

I could swear I'm not using the media server and that I am using the ffmpeg consumer. I've been using UNC file locations for years and years, nothing's changed there.

Looking through the logs, I see no mention of the extractor...

I'v attached what I hope to be the relevant logs and .properties. Can you determine what I'm missing?

(There was a recording started at 6am for the French Open, using a HDHR tuner).

EDIT: Doh, found it in opendct.properties. Somehow the media server got switched on with the last opendct install, 0.5.28. I remember reading you were favoring it and made it the default in 0.5.27, but it would not be changed over a current install? My 0.5.28 properties file has really been behaving oddly.

EDIT2: Comparing the archived properties files with the new, somehow ALL my settings have been reset to the defaults. That explains some things.
Attached Files
File Type: txt opendct.log.txt (134.3 KB, 178 views)
File Type: txt opendct.properties.txt (8.1 KB, 202 views)
File Type: zip sagetv_0.zip (477.3 KB, 167 views)
File Type: txt Sage.properties.txt (270.4 KB, 164 views)

Server: SageTV 9.2.6x64 on Win10 x64 Home, i7-2600, 8gb RAM, OpenDCT, Java 1.8, 20TB storage
Display: EVGA GT 1030 fanless to Sony LED TV via DVI-HDMI
Capture Devices: HDHR Prime for Comcast, HDHR Dual for OTA (retired)
Clients: Nvidia Shield Android miniclient

Last edited by waylo; 06-11-2017 at 12:17 PM.
Old 06-11-2017, 07:40 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Thanks for the summary.

I could swear I'm not using the media server and that I am using the ffmpeg consumer. I've been using UNC file locations for years and years, nothing's changed there.

Looking through the logs, I see no mention of the extractor...

I'v attached what I hope to be the relevant logs and .properties. Can you determine what I'm missing?

(There was a recording started at 6am for the French Open, using a HDHR tuner).

EDIT: Doh, found it in opendct.properties. Somehow the media server got switched on with the last opendct install, 0.5.28. I remember reading you were favoring it and made it the default in 0.5.27, but it would not be changed over a current install? My 0.5.28 properties file has really been behaving oddly.

EDIT2: Comparing the archived properties files with the new, somehow ALL my settings have been reset to the defaults. That explains some things.
I don't see it even trying to execute. You'll want to change consumer.ffmpeg.upload_id_enabled=true to consumer.ffmpeg.upload_id_enabled=false.

Old 06-11-2017, 07:55 PM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
I don't see it even trying to execute. You'll want to change consumer.ffmpeg.upload_id_enabled=true to consumer.ffmpeg.upload_id_enabled=false.
Yes, I figured that was the culprit. As soon as I changed that it all worked again.

My personalized opendct settings got wiped out somehow and reset to the default. (The only changes I have from the latest default settings are the media server is off, and I set the music channels to the raw consumer).

Thanks again for your work.

Server: SageTV 9.2.6x64 on Win10 x64 Home, i7-2600, 8gb RAM, OpenDCT, Java 1.8, 20TB storage
Display: EVGA GT 1030 fanless to Sony LED TV via DVI-HDMI
Capture Devices: HDHR Prime for Comcast, HDHR Dual for OTA (retired)
Clients: Nvidia Shield Android miniclient
Old 06-12-2017, 08:13 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Yes, I figured that was the culprit. As soon as I changed that it all worked again.

My personalized opendct settings got wiped out somehow and reset to the default. (The only changes I have from the latest default settings are the media server is off, and I set the music channels to the raw consumer).

Thanks again for your work.
That is odd that the properties were overwritten. I don't really have any explanation there. Some of the changes I'm working on in the SageTV core would make it possible to upload the srt data the same way we upload the video.

Old 06-16-2017, 11:29 AM
Sage Advanced User

Hi, I am using the latest OpenDCT with SageTV9 in service mode and a HDHomeRun Prime CableCard tuner. I keep on getting "Stopped Producing Data" errors. In these cases SageTV restarts the recordings and I get multiple files for a recording. I have been going over this thread to find a fix. Tried raw mode vs. FFMpeg (default). With/without media server. At my wit's end. Does OpenDCT use HTTP streaming by default? How to switch back to UDP? I have WMC on my Win 8.1 x64 machine and would like to keep it. Can OpenDCT coexist with WMC (assuming WMC not being used and not accessing the tuners).

In the wrapper.log it says: NIOHTTPProducerImpl - Producer thread has stopped.
I wonder if I will have better luck with NIORTPProducerImpl.

What should I change in the opendct.properties to use NIORTPProducerImpl instead of NIOHTTPProducerImpl for my HDHomeRun prime?

Main question is how to switch to and from UDP or HTTP streaming. Thanks!

Edit: is it perhaps the hdhr.allow_http_tuning property that determines whether the HTTP or RTP producer is used? Also I found a pattern that these producer stoppages happen once per hour at between 8-10 minutes after the hour. I just stopped the WMC receiver service to see if that could be the cause. Perhaps it does something once per hour to disrupt OpenDCT?

Last edited by guho; 06-16-2017 at 01:24 PM.
Old 06-16-2017, 01:44 PM
SageTVaholic

As a general rule, if it happens at a regular interval it's probably another program. In this case it might be WMC. If you set hdhr.allow_http_tuning to false, it will use RTP instead.

Old 06-16-2017, 09:06 PM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
As a general rule, if it happens at a regular interval it's probably another program. In this case it might be WMC. If you set hdhr.allow_http_tuning to false, it will use RTP instead.
Right on, by disallowing http the errors went away. Just did 6 hrs of recordings and did not get any system messages. I have to respectfully conclude that http mode is not quite ready for prime time yet. I did make the HDHR a trusted device in the Norton firewall.
Old 06-17-2017, 06:10 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by guho View Post
Right on, by disallowing http the errors went away. Just did 6 hrs of recordings and did not get any system messages. I have to respectfully conclude that http mode is not quite ready for prime time yet. I did make the HDHR a trusted device in the Norton firewall.
I have been using http for a long time now without any issues at all on CentOS and Windows 7 (using the built in firewall). This feature has been in use for over a year now for many users. I personally can say that it has been a much better experience for me since TCP will retry failed transmissions, but for some people (so far I can only think of 1 other than yourself) it actually made things worse which is why there's an option to turn it off.

I actually have a bit of a problem with Symantec firewalls because they have always been a significant problem when it comes to persistent TCP connections. The only place I use one is on my work computers and they are the only computers I use that can't maintain a single TCP connection for longer than an hour. I used to think there was something wrong with Placeshifter (another kind of long lived TCP connection), but it looks more like the firewall thinks it's being proactive when it kills a long lived connection or it's slowing the traffic down enough that it times out. I'm leaning towards maybe the latter because the overall experience with SageTV is much slower than it needs to be when running though a Symantec firewall.

Edit: I'm glad you're working now, btw.

Last edited by EnterNoEscape; 06-17-2017 at 06:13 AM.
Old 06-17-2017, 10:02 AM
SageTVaholic

Why even have a firewall between your tuner and your server?

unRAID Server: i7-6700, 32GB RAM, Dual 128GB SSD cache and 13TB pool, with SageTVv9, openDCT, Logitech Media Server and Plex Media Server each in Dockers.
Sources: HRHR Prime with Charter CableCard. HDHR-US for OTA.
Primary Client: HD-300 through XBoxOne in Living Room, Samsung HLT-6189S
Other Clients: Mi Box in Master Bedroom, HD-200 in kids room
Old 06-17-2017, 01:48 PM
SageTVaholic

As I reconfigure my tuners, I'm trying to switch HDHR Connect to OpenDCT. But, after setting up the tuners through the SageTV UI, it isn't able to tune channels. I just see my HDHR tuner LED blinking.

Is there some sort of setup process I need to go through in OpenDCT? The directions cited in the OP suggest not, but maybe it's different when you're setting up a QAM tuner.

Update:
So, I got it working, after updating OpenDCT and restarting Sage. But, now I'm noticing that the tuning delay on my HDHR Connect tuners is awfully long. It's about 10 seconds, while the tuning delay on my HDHR Prime tuners is about 5 seconds.

In my sage.properties I have network_encoding_to_playback_delay=1500 and my tuners are all set to mmc/encoders/-354005005/delay_to_wait_after_tuning=0. Any idea what's going on?

Last edited by reggie14; 06-17-2017 at 02:11 PM.
Old 06-17-2017, 02:21 PM
SageTVaholic

It's hard to say exactly what is going on here without seeing logs. If you have a Prime, OpenDCT will check it for the frequency-program mappings used to tune ClearQAM. The delay could be it checking the Prime, then using that information to tune the ClearQAM tuner. It does cache this information, but the first attempt will take a little longer (not usually even a second), but I guess anything is possible. Most of the time delays are related to how long it takes FFmpeg to be confident that it knows all it needs to know about the stream.

Old 06-17-2017, 02:26 PM
SageTVaholic

I guess I spoke too soon. Two of my channels work through the HDHR Connect and OpenDCT, but the others refuse to tune. I just see "No Signal."

I'll look up how to turn on logging...
Old 06-17-2017, 02:33 PM
SageTVaholic

Does OpenDCT have separate logging from SageTV? I don't see anything about OpenDCT logging.

My sagtv log just has a lot of lines like this:

Code:
Sat 6/17 16:29:40.716 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF processing job VFJob[LoadMF r=0.0 t=0 file=MediaFile[id=27389289 A[26822440,12632182,"Bones",34427@0617.16:00,60,T] mask=TV host=andymediaserver encodedBy=HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0 on 127.0.0.1:9000 WDCADT format=MPEG2-TS 0:00:00 0 kbps [] F:\Recordings1\Bones-S05E03-ThePlainintheProdigy-26822440-0.ts, Seg0[Sat 6/17 16:29:38.379-Wed 12/31 19:00:00.000]] ifn=null] nPlayin=false
Sat 6/17 16:29:40.716 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF network encoder playback detected: true
Sat 6/17 16:29:40.717 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF waiting for data to appear in new file...liveWait=-838
Sat 6/17 16:29:40.717 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF thread is now waiting for 0:00:00.200
Sat 6/17 16:29:40.918 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF processing job VFJob[LoadMF r=0.0 t=0 file=MediaFile[id=27389289 A[26822440,12632182,"Bones",34427@0617.16:00,60,T] mask=TV host=andymediaserver encodedBy=HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0 on 127.0.0.1:9000 WDCADT format=MPEG2-TS 0:00:00 0 kbps [] F:\Recordings1\Bones-S05E03-ThePlainintheProdigy-26822440-0.ts, Seg0[Sat 6/17 16:29:38.379-Wed 12/31 19:00:00.000]] ifn=null] nPlayin=false
Sat 6/17 16:29:40.918 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF network encoder playback detected: true
Sat 6/17 16:29:40.919 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF waiting for data to appear in new file...liveWait=-1039
Sat 6/17 16:29:40.919 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF thread is now waiting for 0:00:00.200
Sat 6/17 16:29:41.119 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF processing job VFJob[LoadMF r=0.0 t=0 file=MediaFile[id=27389289 A[26822440,12632182,"Bones",34427@0617.16:00,60,T] mask=TV host=andymediaserver encodedBy=HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0 on 127.0.0.1:9000 WDCADT format=MPEG2-TS 0:00:00 0 kbps [] F:\Recordings1\Bones-S05E03-ThePlainintheProdigy-26822440-0.ts, Seg0[Sat 6/17 16:29:38.379-Wed 12/31 19:00:00.000]] ifn=null] nPlayin=false
Sat 6/17 16:29:41.120 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF network encoder playback detected: true
Sat 6/17 16:29:41.121 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF waiting for data to appear in new file...liveWait=-1241
Sat 6/17 16:29:41.122 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF thread is now waiting for 0:00:00.200
Sat 6/17 16:29:41.323 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF processing job VFJob[LoadMF r=0.0 t=0 file=MediaFile[id=27389289 A[26822440,12632182,"Bones",34427@0617.16:00,60,T] mask=TV host=andymediaserver encodedBy=HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0 on 127.0.0.1:9000 WDCADT format=MPEG2-TS 0:00:00 0 kbps [] F:\Recordings1\Bones-S05E03-ThePlainintheProdigy-26822440-0.ts, Seg0[Sat 6/17 16:29:38.379-Wed 12/31 19:00:00.000]] ifn=null] nPlayin=false
Sat 6/17 16:29:41.324 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF network encoder playback detected: true
Sat 6/17 16:29:41.325 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF waiting for data to appear in new file...liveWait=-1445
Sat 6/17 16:29:41.325 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF thread is now waiting for 0:00:00.200
Sat 6/17 16:29:41.525 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF processing job VFJob[LoadMF r=0.0 t=0 file=MediaFile[id=27389289 A[26822440,12632182,"Bones",34427@0617.16:00,60,T] mask=TV host=andymediaserver encodedBy=HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0 on 127.0.0.1:9000 WDCADT format=MPEG2-TS 0:00:00 0 kbps [] F:\Recordings1\Bones-S05E03-ThePlainintheProdigy-26822440-0.ts, Seg0[Sat 6/17 16:29:38.379-Wed 12/31 19:00:00.000]] ifn=null] nPlayin=false
Sat 6/17 16:29:41.526 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF network encoder playback detected: true
Sat 6/17 16:29:41.527 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF waiting for data to appear in new file...liveWait=-1647
Sat 6/17 16:29:41.528 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF thread is now waiting for 0:00:00.200
Sat 6/17 16:29:41.729 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF processing job VFJob[LoadMF r=0.0 t=0 file=MediaFile[id=27389289 A[26822440,12632182,"Bones",34427@0617.16:00,60,T] mask=TV host=andymediaserver encodedBy=HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0 on 127.0.0.1:9000 WDCADT format=MPEG2-TS 0:00:00 0 kbps [] F:\Recordings1\Bones-S05E03-ThePlainintheProdigy-26822440-0.ts, Seg0[Sat 6/17 16:29:38.379-Wed 12/31 19:00:00.000]] ifn=null] nPlayin=false
Sat 6/17 16:29:41.729 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF network encoder playback detected: true
Sat 6/17 16:29:41.730 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF waiting for data to appear in new file...liveWait=-1851
Sat 6/17 16:29:41.731 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF thread is now waiting for 0:00:00.200
Sat 6/17 16:29:41.931 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF processing job VFJob[LoadMF r=0.0 t=0 file=MediaFile[id=27389289 A[26822440,12632182,"Bones",34427@0617.16:00,60,T] mask=TV host=andymediaserver encodedBy=HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0 on 127.0.0.1:9000 WDCADT format=MPEG2-TS 0:00:00 0 kbps [] F:\Recordings1\Bones-S05E03-ThePlainintheProdigy-26822440-0.ts, Seg0[Sat 6/17 16:29:38.379-Wed 12/31 19:00:00.000]] ifn=null] nPlayin=false
Sat 6/17 16:29:41.932 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF network encoder playback detected: true
Sat 6/17 16:29:41.933 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF waiting for data to appear in new file...liveWait=-2053
Sat 6/17 16:29:41.934 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF thread is now waiting for 0:00:00.200
Sat 6/17 16:29:42.134 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF processing job VFJob[LoadMF r=0.0 t=0 file=MediaFile[id=27389289 A[26822440,12632182,"Bones",34427@0617.16:00,60,T] mask=TV host=andymediaserver encodedBy=HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0 on 127.0.0.1:9000 WDCADT format=MPEG2-TS 0:00:00 0 kbps [] F:\Recordings1\Bones-S05E03-ThePlainintheProdigy-26822440-0.ts, Seg0[Sat 6/17 16:29:38.379-Wed 12/31 19:00:00.000]] ifn=null] nPlayin=false
Sat 6/17 16:29:42.135 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF network encoder playback detected: true
Sat 6/17 16:29:42.135 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF waiting for data to appear in new file...liveWait=-2256
Sat 6/17 16:29:42.135 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF thread is now waiting for 0:00:00.200
Sat 6/17 16:29:42.335 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF processing job VFJob[LoadMF r=0.0 t=0 file=MediaFile[id=27389289 A[26822440,12632182,"Bones",34427@0617.16:00,60,T] mask=TV host=andymediaserver encodedBy=HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0 on 127.0.0.1:9000 WDCADT format=MPEG2-TS 0:00:00 0 kbps [] F:\Recordings1\Bones-S05E03-ThePlainintheProdigy-26822440-0.ts, Seg0[Sat 6/17 16:29:38.379-Wed 12/31 19:00:00.000]] ifn=null] nPlayin=false
Sat 6/17 16:29:42.336 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF network encoder playback detected: true
Sat 6/17 16:29:42.336 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF waiting for data to appear in new file...liveWait=-2457
Sat 6/17 16:29:42.336 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF thread is now waiting for 0:00:00.200
Sat 6/17 16:29:42.537 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF processing job VFJob[LoadMF r=0.0 t=0 file=MediaFile[id=27389289 A[26822440,12632182,"Bones",34427@0617.16:00,60,T] mask=TV host=andymediaserver encodedBy=HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0 on 127.0.0.1:9000 WDCADT format=MPEG2-TS 0:00:00 0 kbps [] F:\Recordings1\Bones-S05E03-ThePlainintheProdigy-26822440-0.ts, Seg0[Sat 6/17 16:29:38.379-Wed 12/31 19:00:00.000]] ifn=null] nPlayin=false
Sat 6/17 16:29:42.537 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF network encoder playback detected: true
Sat 6/17 16:29:42.538 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF waiting for data to appear in new file...liveWait=-2659
Sat 6/17 16:29:42.539 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF thread is now waiting for 0:00:00.200
Sat 6/17 16:29:42.740 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF processing job VFJob[LoadMF r=0.0 t=0 file=MediaFile[id=27389289 A[26822440,12632182,"Bones",34427@0617.16:00,60,T] mask=TV host=andymediaserver encodedBy=HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0 on 127.0.0.1:9000 WDCADT format=MPEG2-TS 0:00:00 0 kbps [] F:\Recordings1\Bones-S05E03-ThePlainintheProdigy-26822440-0.ts, Seg0[Sat 6/17 16:29:38.379-Wed 12/31 19:00:00.000]] ifn=null] nPlayin=false
Sat 6/17 16:29:42.740 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF network encoder playback detected: true
Sat 6/17 16:29:42.742 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF waiting for data to appear in new file...liveWait=-2862
Sat 6/17 16:29:42.742 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF thread is now waiting for 0:00:00.200
Sat 6/17 16:29:42.942 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF processing job VFJob[LoadMF r=0.0 t=0 file=MediaFile[id=27389289 A[26822440,12632182,"Bones",34427@0617.16:00,60,T] mask=TV host=andymediaserver encodedBy=HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0 on 127.0.0.1:9000 WDCADT format=MPEG2-TS 0:00:00 0 kbps [] F:\Recordings1\Bones-S05E03-ThePlainintheProdigy-26822440-0.ts, Seg0[Sat 6/17 16:29:38.379-Wed 12/31 19:00:00.000]] ifn=null] nPlayin=false
Sat 6/17 16:29:42.942 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF network encoder playback detected: true
Sat 6/17 16:29:42.943 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF waiting for data to appear in new file...liveWait=-3063
Sat 6/17 16:29:42.943 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF thread is now waiting for 0:00:00.200
Sat 6/17 16:29:43.143 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF processing job VFJob[LoadMF r=0.0 t=0 file=MediaFile[id=27389289 A[26822440,12632182,"Bones",34427@0617.16:00,60,T] mask=TV host=andymediaserver encodedBy=HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0 on 127.0.0.1:9000 WDCADT format=MPEG2-TS 0:00:00 0 kbps [] F:\Recordings1\Bones-S05E03-ThePlainintheProdigy-26822440-0.ts, Seg0[Sat 6/17 16:29:38.379-Wed 12/31 19:00:00.000]] ifn=null] nPlayin=false
Sat 6/17 16:29:43.143 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF network encoder playback detected: true
Sat 6/17 16:29:43.144 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF waiting for data to appear in new file...liveWait=-3265
Sat 6/17 16:29:43.144 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF thread is now waiting for 0:00:00.200
Sat 6/17 16:29:43.344 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF processing job VFJob[LoadMF r=0.0 t=0 file=MediaFile[id=27389289 A[26822440,12632182,"Bones",34427@0617.16:00,60,T] mask=TV host=andymediaserver encodedBy=HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0 on 127.0.0.1:9000 WDCADT format=MPEG2-TS 0:00:00 0 kbps [] F:\Recordings1\Bones-S05E03-ThePlainintheProdigy-26822440-0.ts, Seg0[Sat 6/17 16:29:38.379-Wed 12/31 19:00:00.000]] ifn=null] nPlayin=false
Sat 6/17 16:29:43.345 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF network encoder playback detected: true
Sat 6/17 16:29:43.346 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF waiting for data to appear in new file...liveWait=-3466
Sat 6/17 16:29:43.346 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF thread is now waiting for 0:00:00.200
Sat 6/17 16:29:43.546 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF processing job VFJob[LoadMF r=0.0 t=0 file=MediaFile[id=27389289 A[26822440,12632182,"Bones",34427@0617.16:00,60,T] mask=TV host=andymediaserver encodedBy=HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0 on 127.0.0.1:9000 WDCADT format=MPEG2-TS 0:00:00 0 kbps [] F:\Recordings1\Bones-S05E03-ThePlainintheProdigy-26822440-0.ts, Seg0[Sat 6/17 16:29:38.379-Wed 12/31 19:00:00.000]] ifn=null] nPlayin=false
Sat 6/17 16:29:43.547 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF network encoder playback detected: true
Sat 6/17 16:29:43.547 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF waiting for data to appear in new file...liveWait=-3668
Sat 6/17 16:29:43.548 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF thread is now waiting for 0:00:00.200
Sat 6/17 16:29:43.747 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF processing job VFJob[LoadMF r=0.0 t=0 file=MediaFile[id=27389289 A[26822440,12632182,"Bones",34427@0617.16:00,60,T] mask=TV host=andymediaserver encodedBy=HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0 on 127.0.0.1:9000 WDCADT format=MPEG2-TS 0:00:00 0 kbps [] F:\Recordings1\Bones-S05E03-ThePlainintheProdigy-26822440-0.ts, Seg0[Sat 6/17 16:29:38.379-Wed 12/31 19:00:00.000]] ifn=null] nPlayin=false
Sat 6/17 16:29:43.748 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF network encoder playback detected: true
Sat 6/17 16:29:43.748 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF waiting for data to appear in new file...liveWait=-3869
Sat 6/17 16:29:43.749 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF thread is now waiting for 0:00:00.200
Sat 6/17 16:29:43.949 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF processing job VFJob[LoadMF r=0.0 t=0 file=MediaFile[id=27389289 A[26822440,12632182,"Bones",34427@0617.16:00,60,T] mask=TV host=andymediaserver encodedBy=HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0 on 127.0.0.1:9000 WDCADT format=MPEG2-TS 0:00:00 0 kbps [] F:\Recordings1\Bones-S05E03-ThePlainintheProdigy-26822440-0.ts, Seg0[Sat 6/17 16:29:38.379-Wed 12/31 19:00:00.000]] ifn=null] nPlayin=false
Sat 6/17 16:29:43.950 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF network encoder playback detected: true
Sat 6/17 16:29:43.950 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF waiting for data to appear in new file...liveWait=-4071
Sat 6/17 16:29:43.951 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF thread is now waiting for 0:00:00.200
Sat 6/17 16:29:44.151 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF processing job VFJob[LoadMF r=0.0 t=0 file=MediaFile[id=27389289 A[26822440,12632182,"Bones",34427@0617.16:00,60,T] mask=TV host=andymediaserver encodedBy=HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0 on 127.0.0.1:9000 WDCADT format=MPEG2-TS 0:00:00 0 kbps [] F:\Recordings1\Bones-S05E03-ThePlainintheProdigy-26822440-0.ts, Seg0[Sat 6/17 16:29:38.379-Wed 12/31 19:00:00.000]] ifn=null] nPlayin=false
Sat 6/17 16:29:44.152 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF network encoder playback detected: true
Sat 6/17 16:29:44.153 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF waiting for data to appear in new file...liveWait=-4273
Sat 6/17 16:29:44.153 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF thread is now waiting for 0:00:00.200
Sat 6/17 16:29:44.352 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF processing job VFJob[LoadMF r=0.0 t=0 file=MediaFile[id=27389289 A[26822440,12632182,"Bones",34427@0617.16:00,60,T] mask=TV host=andymediaserver encodedBy=HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0 on 127.0.0.1:9000 WDCADT format=MPEG2-TS 0:00:00 0 kbps [] F:\Recordings1\Bones-S05E03-ThePlainintheProdigy-26822440-0.ts, Seg0[Sat 6/17 16:29:38.379-Wed 12/31 19:00:00.000]] ifn=null] nPlayin=false
Sat 6/17 16:29:44.353 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF network encoder playback detected: true
Sat 6/17 16:29:44.354 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF waiting for data to appear in new file...liveWait=-4474
Sat 6/17 16:29:44.354 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF thread is now waiting for 0:00:00.200
Sat 6/17 16:29:44.553 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF processing job VFJob[LoadMF r=0.0 t=0 file=MediaFile[id=27389289 A[26822440,12632182,"Bones",34427@0617.16:00,60,T] mask=TV host=andymediaserver encodedBy=HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0 on 127.0.0.1:9000 WDCADT format=MPEG2-TS 0:00:00 0 kbps [] F:\Recordings1\Bones-S05E03-ThePlainintheProdigy-26822440-0.ts, Seg0[Sat 6/17 16:29:38.379-Wed 12/31 19:00:00.000]] ifn=null] nPlayin=false
Sat 6/17 16:29:44.554 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF network encoder playback detected: true
Sat 6/17 16:29:44.555 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF waiting for data to appear in new file...liveWait=-4675
Sat 6/17 16:29:44.555 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF thread is now waiting for 0:00:00.200
Sat 6/17 16:29:44.755 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF processing job VFJob[LoadMF r=0.0 t=0 file=MediaFile[id=27389289 A[26822440,12632182,"Bones",34427@0617.16:00,60,T] mask=TV host=andymediaserver encodedBy=HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0 on 127.0.0.1:9000 WDCADT format=MPEG2-TS 0:00:00 0 kbps [] F:\Recordings1\Bones-S05E03-ThePlainintheProdigy-26822440-0.ts, Seg0[Sat 6/17 16:29:38.379-Wed 12/31 19:00:00.000]] ifn=null] nPlayin=false
Sat 6/17 16:29:44.756 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF network encoder playback detected: true
Sat 6/17 16:29:44.756 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF waiting for data to appear in new file...liveWait=-4877
Sat 6/17 16:29:44.757 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF thread is now waiting for 0:00:00.200
Sat 6/17 16:29:44.956 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF processing job VFJob[LoadMF r=0.0 t=0 file=MediaFile[id=27389289 A[26822440,12632182,"Bones",34427@0617.16:00,60,T] mask=TV host=andymediaserver encodedBy=HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0 on 127.0.0.1:9000 WDCADT format=MPEG2-TS 0:00:00 0 kbps [] F:\Recordings1\Bones-S05E03-ThePlainintheProdigy-26822440-0.ts, Seg0[Sat 6/17 16:29:38.379-Wed 12/31 19:00:00.000]] ifn=null] nPlayin=false
Sat 6/17 16:29:44.957 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF network encoder playback detected: true
Sat 6/17 16:29:44.957 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF waiting for data to appear in new file...liveWait=-5078
Sat 6/17 16:29:44.958 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF thread is now waiting for 0:00:00.200
Sat 6/17 16:29:45.157 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF processing job VFJob[LoadMF r=0.0 t=0 file=MediaFile[id=27389289 A[26822440,12632182,"Bones",34427@0617.16:00,60,T] mask=TV host=andymediaserver encodedBy=HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0 on 127.0.0.1:9000 WDCADT format=MPEG2-TS 0:00:00 0 kbps [] F:\Recordings1\Bones-S05E03-ThePlainintheProdigy-26822440-0.ts, Seg0[Sat 6/17 16:29:38.379-Wed 12/31 19:00:00.000]] ifn=null] nPlayin=false
Sat 6/17 16:29:45.158 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF network encoder playback detected: true
Sat 6/17 16:29:45.159 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF waiting for data to appear in new file...liveWait=-5279
Sat 6/17 16:29:45.159 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF thread is now waiting for 0:00:00.200
Sat 6/17 16:29:45.359 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF processing job VFJob[LoadMF r=0.0 t=0 file=MediaFile[id=27389289 A[26822440,12632182,"Bones",34427@0617.16:00,60,T] mask=TV host=andymediaserver encodedBy=HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0 on 127.0.0.1:9000 WDCADT format=MPEG2-TS 0:00:00 0 kbps [] F:\Recordings1\Bones-S05E03-ThePlainintheProdigy-26822440-0.ts, Seg0[Sat 6/17 16:29:38.379-Wed 12/31 19:00:00.000]] ifn=null] nPlayin=false
Sat 6/17 16:29:45.360 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF network encoder playback detected: true
Sat 6/17 16:29:45.361 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF waiting for data to appear in new file...liveWait=-5481
Sat 6/17 16:29:45.361 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF thread is now waiting for 0:00:00.200
Sat 6/17 16:29:45.561 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF processing job VFJob[LoadMF r=0.0 t=0 file=MediaFile[id=27389289 A[26822440,12632182,"Bones",34427@0617.16:00,60,T] mask=TV host=andymediaserver encodedBy=HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0 on 127.0.0.1:9000 WDCADT format=MPEG2-TS 0:00:00 0 kbps [] F:\Recordings1\Bones-S05E03-ThePlainintheProdigy-26822440-0.ts, Seg0[Sat 6/17 16:29:38.379-Wed 12/31 19:00:00.000]] ifn=null] nPlayin=false
Sat 6/17 16:29:45.562 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF network encoder playback detected: true
Sat 6/17 16:29:45.562 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF waiting for data to appear in new file...liveWait=-5683
Sat 6/17 16:29:45.563 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF thread is now waiting for 0:00:00.200
Sat 6/17 16:29:45.763 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF processing job VFJob[LoadMF r=0.0 t=0 file=MediaFile[id=27389289 A[26822440,12632182,"Bones",34427@0617.16:00,60,T] mask=TV host=andymediaserver encodedBy=HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0 on 127.0.0.1:9000 WDCADT format=MPEG2-TS 0:00:00 0 kbps [] F:\Recordings1\Bones-S05E03-ThePlainintheProdigy-26822440-0.ts, Seg0[Sat 6/17 16:29:38.379-Wed 12/31 19:00:00.000]] ifn=null] nPlayin=false
Sat 6/17 16:29:45.763 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF network encoder playback detected: true
Sat 6/17 16:29:45.764 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF waiting for data to appear in new file...liveWait=-5884
Sat 6/17 16:29:45.764 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF thread is now waiting for 0:00:00.200
Sat 6/17 16:29:45.964 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF processing job VFJob[LoadMF r=0.0 t=0 file=MediaFile[id=27389289 A[26822440,12632182,"Bones",34427@0617.16:00,60,T] mask=TV host=andymediaserver encodedBy=HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0 on 127.0.0.1:9000 WDCADT format=MPEG2-TS 0:00:00 0 kbps [] F:\Recordings1\Bones-S05E03-ThePlainintheProdigy-26822440-0.ts, Seg0[Sat 6/17 16:29:38.379-Wed 12/31 19:00:00.000]] ifn=null] nPlayin=false
Sat 6/17 16:29:45.965 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF network encoder playback detected: true
Sat 6/17 16:29:45.966 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF waiting for data to appear in new file...liveWait=-6086
Sat 6/17 16:29:45.966 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF thread is now waiting for 0:00:00.200
Sat 6/17 16:29:46.165 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF processing job VFJob[LoadMF r=0.0 t=0 file=MediaFile[id=27389289 A[26822440,12632182,"Bones",34427@0617.16:00,60,T] mask=TV host=andymediaserver encodedBy=HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0 on 127.0.0.1:9000 WDCADT format=MPEG2-TS 0:00:00 0 kbps [] F:\Recordings1\Bones-S05E03-ThePlainintheProdigy-26822440-0.ts, Seg0[Sat 6/17 16:29:38.379-Wed 12/31 19:00:00.000]] ifn=null] nPlayin=false
Sat 6/17 16:29:46.166 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF network encoder playback detected: true
Sat 6/17 16:29:46.167 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF waiting for data to appear in new file...liveWait=-6287
Sat 6/17 16:29:46.167 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF thread is now waiting for 0:00:00.200
Sat 6/17 16:29:46.367 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF processing job VFJob[LoadMF r=0.0 t=0 file=MediaFile[id=27389289 A[26822440,12632182,"Bones",34427@0617.16:00,60,T] mask=TV host=andymediaserver encodedBy=HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0 on 127.0.0.1:9000 WDCADT format=MPEG2-TS 0:00:00 0 kbps [] F:\Recordings1\Bones-S05E03-ThePlainintheProdigy-26822440-0.ts, Seg0[Sat 6/17 16:29:38.379-Wed 12/31 19:00:00.000]] ifn=null] nPlayin=false
Sat 6/17 16:29:46.367 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF network encoder playback detected: true
Sat 6/17 16:29:46.368 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF waiting for data to appear in new file...liveWait=-6488
Sat 6/17 16:29:46.368 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF thread is now waiting for 0:00:00.200
Sat 6/17 16:29:46.568 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF processing job VFJob[LoadMF r=0.0 t=0 file=MediaFile[id=27389289 A[26822440,12632182,"Bones",34427@0617.16:00,60,T] mask=TV host=andymediaserver encodedBy=HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0 on 127.0.0.1:9000 WDCADT format=MPEG2-TS 0:00:00 0 kbps [] F:\Recordings1\Bones-S05E03-ThePlainintheProdigy-26822440-0.ts, Seg0[Sat 6/17 16:29:38.379-Wed 12/31 19:00:00.000]] ifn=null] nPlayin=false
Sat 6/17 16:29:46.568 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF network encoder playback detected: true
Sat 6/17 16:29:46.569 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF waiting for data to appear in new file...liveWait=-6689
Sat 6/17 16:29:46.569 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF thread is now waiting for 0:00:00.200
Sat 6/17 16:29:46.769 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF processing job VFJob[LoadMF r=0.0 t=0 file=MediaFile[id=27389289 A[26822440,12632182,"Bones",34427@0617.16:00,60,T] mask=TV host=andymediaserver encodedBy=HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0 on 127.0.0.1:9000 WDCADT format=MPEG2-TS 0:00:00 0 kbps [] F:\Recordings1\Bones-S05E03-ThePlainintheProdigy-26822440-0.ts, Seg0[Sat 6/17 16:29:38.379-Wed 12/31 19:00:00.000]] ifn=null] nPlayin=false
Sat 6/17 16:29:46.769 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF network encoder playback detected: true
Sat 6/17 16:29:46.770 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF waiting for data to appear in new file...liveWait=-6890
Sat 6/17 16:29:46.770 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF thread is now waiting for 0:00:00.200
Sat 6/17 16:29:46.970 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF processing job VFJob[LoadMF r=0.0 t=0 file=MediaFile[id=27389289 A[26822440,12632182,"Bones",34427@0617.16:00,60,T] mask=TV host=andymediaserver encodedBy=HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0 on 127.0.0.1:9000 WDCADT format=MPEG2-TS 0:00:00 0 kbps [] F:\Recordings1\Bones-S05E03-ThePlainintheProdigy-26822440-0.ts, Seg0[Sat 6/17 16:29:38.379-Wed 12/31 19:00:00.000]] ifn=null] nPlayin=false
Sat 6/17 16:29:46.971 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF network encoder playback detected: true
Sat 6/17 16:29:46.972 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF waiting for data to appear in new file...liveWait=-7092
Sat 6/17 16:29:46.972 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF thread is now waiting for 0:00:00.200
Sat 6/17 16:29:47.172 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF processing job VFJob[LoadMF r=0.0 t=0 file=MediaFile[id=27389289 A[26822440,12632182,"Bones",34427@0617.16:00,60,T] mask=TV host=andymediaserver encodedBy=HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0 on 127.0.0.1:9000 WDCADT format=MPEG2-TS 0:00:00 0 kbps [] F:\Recordings1\Bones-S05E03-ThePlainintheProdigy-26822440-0.ts, Seg0[Sat 6/17 16:29:38.379-Wed 12/31 19:00:00.000]] ifn=null] nPlayin=false
Sat 6/17 16:29:47.172 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF network encoder playback detected: true
Sat 6/17 16:29:47.173 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF waiting for data to appear in new file...liveWait=-7293
Sat 6/17 16:29:47.173 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF thread is now waiting for 0:00:00.200
Sat 6/17 16:29:47.373 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF processing job VFJob[LoadMF r=0.0 t=0 file=MediaFile[id=27389289 A[26822440,12632182,"Bones",34427@0617.16:00,60,T] mask=TV host=andymediaserver encodedBy=HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0 on 127.0.0.1:9000 WDCADT format=MPEG2-TS 0:00:00 0 kbps [] F:\Recordings1\Bones-S05E03-ThePlainintheProdigy-26822440-0.ts, Seg0[Sat 6/17 16:29:38.379-Wed 12/31 19:00:00.000]] ifn=null] nPlayin=false
Sat 6/17 16:29:47.374 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF network encoder playback detected: true
Sat 6/17 16:29:47.375 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF waiting for data to appear in new file...liveWait=-7495
Sat 6/17 16:29:47.375 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF thread is now waiting for 0:00:00.200
Sat 6/17 16:29:47.575 [VideoFrame-0023a5000e6f@13bddce] VF processing job VFJob[LoadMF r=0.0 t=0 file=MediaFile[id=27389289 A[26822440,12632182,"Bones",34427@0617.16:00,60,T] mask=TV host=andymediaserver encodedBy=HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0 on 127.0.0.1:9000 WDCADT format=MPEG2-TS 0:00:00 0 kbps [] F:\Recordings1\Bones-S05E03-ThePlainintheProdigy-26822440-0.ts, Seg0[Sat 6/17 16:29:38.379-Wed 12/31 19:00:00.000]] ifn=null] nPlayin=false
Old 06-17-2017, 02:44 PM
SageTVaholic

OK, I found the logs in ProgramData. Can you add that to the OP? It seems like that would be valuable information for people to know. I just stumbled upon it.

Here's the logs from OpenDCT.log from the same time period. It seems to show that the tuner wasn't properly set up, but I have no idea how to configure OpenDCT for QAM tuners. I didn't do anything special, so I imagine I missed some important step. I set up OpenDCT with my Prime tuner months ago, but was just trying to switch my HDHR Connect today.

Code:
16:29:38.409 [SageTVRequestHandler-1234: NoVirtualDevice > DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 13141710-0] DEBUG SageTVRequestHandler - SageTV sent: 'START HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0 Digital TV Tuner|603878658|506|2995462756776|F:\Recordings1\Bones-S05E03-ThePlainintheProdigy-26822440-0.ts|Great'
16:29:38.409 [SageTVRequestHandler-1234: NoVirtualDevice > DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 13141710-0] DEBUG HDHomeRunControl - key: '/tuner0/lockkey' value: 'null' lockKey: '0' sendLength: 26 address: 192.168.1.196
16:29:38.411 [SageTVRequestHandler-1234: NoVirtualDevice > DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 13141710-0] INFO  HDHRNativeCaptureDevice - HDHomeRun is currently unlocked.
16:29:38.411 [SageTVRequestHandler-1234: NoVirtualDevice > DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 13141710-0] DEBUG HDHRNativeCaptureDevice - Capture device is now re-locked.
16:29:38.411 [SageTVRequestHandler-1234: NoVirtualDevice > DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 13141710-0] DEBUG SageTVPoolManager - 'HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0' pool capture device selected for virtual capture device 'HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0' in 2ms.
16:29:38.411 [SageTVRequestHandler-1234:HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0] INFO  HDHRNativeCaptureDevice - Capture device is was already locked.
16:29:38.411 [SageTVRequestHandler-1234:HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0] DEBUG SageTVRequestHandler - Starting network encoder via upload ID '603878658' to file name 'F:\Recordings1\Bones-S05E03-ThePlainintheProdigy-26822440-0.ts'.
16:29:38.411 [SageTVRequestHandler-1234:HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0] DEBUG HDHomeRunControl - key: '/tuner0/lockkey' value: 'null' lockKey: '0' sendLength: 26 address: 192.168.1.196
16:29:38.413 [SageTVRequestHandler-1234:HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0] DEBUG HDHomeRunControl - key: '/tuner0/lockkey' value: '1062731395' lockKey: '1062731395' sendLength: 45 address: 192.168.1.196
16:29:38.414 [SageTVRequestHandler-1234:HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0] INFO  HDHRNativeCaptureDevice - HDHomeRun is now locked.
16:29:38.414 [SageTVRequestHandler-1234:HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0] DEBUG RTPCaptureDeviceServices - Producer was not running.
16:29:38.414 [SageTVRequestHandler-1234:HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0] DEBUG BasicCaptureDevice - Consumer is was not in progress.
16:29:38.422 [SageTVRequestHandler-1234:HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0] INFO  HDHRNativeCaptureDevice - Starting the encoding for the channel '506' from the device 'HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0' to the file 'F:\Recordings1\Bones-S05E03-ThePlainintheProdigy-26822440-0.ts'...
16:29:38.422 [SageTVRequestHandler-1234:HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0] DEBUG HDHomeRunControl - key: '/tuner2/lockkey' value: 'null' lockKey: '0' sendLength: 26 address: 192.168.1.190
16:29:38.422 [SageTVRequestHandler-1234:HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0] INFO  HDHRNativeCaptureDevice - HDHomeRun is currently locked.
16:29:38.423 [SageTVRequestHandler-1234:HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0] DEBUG HDHomeRunControl - key: '/tuner1/lockkey' value: 'null' lockKey: '0' sendLength: 26 address: 192.168.1.190
16:29:38.423 [SageTVRequestHandler-1234:HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0] INFO  HDHRNativeCaptureDevice - HDHomeRun is currently locked.
16:29:38.423 [SageTVRequestHandler-1234:HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0] INFO  ChannelManager - Auto-map failed to get the frequency and program for the channel '506'.
16:29:38.423 [SageTVRequestHandler-1234:HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0] ERROR HDHRNativeCaptureDevice - Unable to tune channel because no references were found for this channel number.
16:29:38.423 [SageTVRequestHandler-1234:HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0] ERROR SageTVRequestHandler - SageTV sent: 'START HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0 Digital TV Tuner|603878658|506|2995462756776|F:\Recordings1\Bones-S05E03-ThePlainintheProdigy-26822440-0.ts|Great', Replied: 'ERROR Device Start Failed'
16:29:38.424 [SageTVRequestHandler-1234:HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0] ERROR SageTVRequestHandler - Encoder device is unable to start.
16:29:52.442 [SageTVRequestHandler-1234:HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0] DEBUG SageTVRequestHandler - SageTV sent: 'STOP HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0 Digital TV Tuner'
16:29:52.442 [SageTVRequestHandler-1234:HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0] DEBUG HDHRNativeCaptureDevice - Stopping encoding...
16:29:52.442 [SageTVRequestHandler-1234:HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0] DEBUG RTPCaptureDeviceServices - Producer was not running.
16:29:52.442 [SageTVRequestHandler-1234:HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0] DEBUG BasicCaptureDevice - Consumer is was not in progress.
16:29:52.442 [SageTVRequestHandler-1234:HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0] DEBUG HDHomeRunControl - key: '/tuner0/channel' value: 'none' lockKey: '1062731395' sendLength: 39 address: 192.168.1.196
16:29:52.444 [SageTVRequestHandler-1234:HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0] DEBUG HDHomeRunControl - key: '/tuner0/target' value: 'none' lockKey: '1062731395' sendLength: 38 address: 192.168.1.196
16:29:52.445 [SageTVRequestHandler-1234:HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0] DEBUG HDHomeRunControl - key: '/tuner0/lockkey' value: 'null' lockKey: '0' sendLength: 26 address: 192.168.1.196
16:29:52.446 [SageTVRequestHandler-1234:HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0] DEBUG HDHomeRunControl - key: '/tuner0/lockkey' value: 'none' lockKey: '1062731395' sendLength: 39 address: 192.168.1.196
16:29:52.447 [SageTVRequestHandler-1234:HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0] DEBUG HDHomeRunControl - key: '/tuner0/lockkey' value: 'null' lockKey: '0' sendLength: 26 address: 192.168.1.196
16:29:52.448 [SageTVRequestHandler-1234:HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0] INFO  HDHRNativeCaptureDevice - HDHomeRun is now unlocked.
16:29:52.448 [SageTVRequestHandler-1234:HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0] DEBUG HDHRNativeCaptureDevice - Capture device is now re-unlocked.
16:29:52.448 [SageTVRequestHandler-1234:HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0] INFO  SageTVPoolManager - Cleared mapping for virtual capture device 'HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0'.
16:29:52.449 [SageTVRequestHandler-1234:HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0] DEBUG SageTVRequestHandler - Replied: 'OK'
Old 06-17-2017, 02:56 PM
SageTVaholic

After reading a bunch of older posts, I'm now confused about the status of ClearQAM tuning. I'm finding posts saying scanning in OpenDCT doesn't work, and other posts saying you need an HDHR Prime (which I have, but maybe won't have forever).

Should I just drop back to native support for the HDHR Connect? I was kind of hoping that OpenDCT might do a better job at handling what appears to be errors that come from one of my channels. But I don't want to do that if OpenDCT wasn't intended to be used that way.

For some reason I thought ClearQAM support was "formally" added to OpenDCT a while back, but I don't see a post to that effect anymore. Maybe I misunderstood.

Update:
So, I noticed something strange. Tuning fails when I first attempt it, but if I restart, then the channel that previously failed will work. But, I have to restart Sage after initially trying a channel.

After restarting, here's what I saw in the logs. I see its contacting my Prime tuner for the channel mapping. It didn't seem to try that before rebooting. Is this a bug?

Code:
17:32:25.639 [SageTVRequestHandler-100:HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-1] INFO  HDHRNativeCaptureDevice - HDHomeRun is currently unlocked.
17:32:25.640 [SageTVRequestHandler-100:HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-1] DEBUG HDHRNativeCaptureDevice - Capture device is now re-locked.
17:32:25.640 [SageTVRequestHandler-100:HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-1] DEBUG SageTVPoolManager - 'HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0' pool capture device selected for virtual capture device 'HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-1' in 1014ms.
17:32:25.640 [SageTVRequestHandler-100:HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-1 > HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0] INFO  HDHRNativeCaptureDevice - Capture device is was already locked.
17:32:25.640 [SageTVRequestHandler-100:HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-1 > HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0] DEBUG SageTVRequestHandler - Starting network encoder via upload ID '1613899333' to file name 'F:\Recordings1\LastManStanding-S01E07-HomeSecurity-26822390-0.ts'.
17:32:25.641 [SageTVRequestHandler-100:HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-1 > HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0] DEBUG HDHomeRunControl - key: '/tuner0/lockkey' value: 'null' lockKey: '0' sendLength: 26 address: 192.168.1.196
17:32:25.643 [SageTVRequestHandler-100:HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-1 > HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0] DEBUG HDHomeRunControl - key: '/tuner0/lockkey' value: '1062731395' lockKey: '1062731395' sendLength: 45 address: 192.168.1.196
17:32:25.644 [SageTVRequestHandler-100:HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-1 > HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0] INFO  HDHRNativeCaptureDevice - HDHomeRun is now locked.
17:32:25.644 [SageTVRequestHandler-100:HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-1 > HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0] DEBUG RTPCaptureDeviceServices - Producer was not running.
17:32:25.645 [SageTVRequestHandler-100:HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-1 > HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0] DEBUG BasicCaptureDevice - Consumer is was not in progress.
17:32:25.662 [SageTVRequestHandler-100:HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-1 > HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0] INFO  HDHRNativeCaptureDevice - Starting the encoding for the channel '503' from the device 'HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0' to the file 'F:\Recordings1\LastManStanding-S01E07-HomeSecurity-26822390-0.ts'...
17:32:25.663 [SageTVRequestHandler-100:HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-1 > HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0] DEBUG HDHomeRunControl - key: '/tuner2/lockkey' value: 'null' lockKey: '0' sendLength: 26 address: 192.168.1.190
17:32:26.667 [SageTVRequestHandler-100:HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-1 > HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0] INFO  HDHRNativeCaptureDevice - HDHomeRun is currently unlocked.
17:32:26.667 [SageTVRequestHandler-100:HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-1 > HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0] DEBUG RTPCaptureDeviceServices - Producer was not running.
17:32:26.667 [SageTVRequestHandler-100:HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-1 > HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0] DEBUG BasicCaptureDevice - Consumer is was not in progress.
17:32:26.677 [SageTVRequestHandler-100:HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-1 > HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0] INFO  HDHRNativeCaptureDevice - Starting a channel scan for the channel '503' from the device 'DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 13141710-2'...
17:32:26.680 [SageTVRequestHandler-100:HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-1 > HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0] DEBUG HDHomeRunControl - key: '/tuner2/lockkey' value: 'null' lockKey: '0' sendLength: 26 address: 192.168.1.190
17:32:26.681 [SageTVRequestHandler-100:HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-1 > HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0] INFO  HTTPProducerImpl - Connecting to source using the URL 'http://192.168.1.190:5004/tuner2/v503'
17:32:27.242 [SageTVRequestHandler-100:HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-1 > HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US Tuner 1042C9B0-0] DEBUG HDHomeRunControl - key: '/tuner2/program' value: 'null' lockKey: '0' sendLength: 26 address: 192.168.1.190

Last edited by reggie14; 06-17-2017 at 03:38 PM.
Old 06-17-2017, 03:54 PM
SageTVaholic

For future reference, is is preferable to just attach the logfiles to the post, instead of including a snippet. I size is a concern, you can zip all the file together and attach the zip file.

This allows people to easily open up the logfiles in some better readers than the CODE window in the forum.

unRAID Server: i7-6700, 32GB RAM, Dual 128GB SSD cache and 13TB pool, with SageTVv9, openDCT, Logitech Media Server and Plex Media Server each in Dockers.
Sources: HRHR Prime with Charter CableCard. HDHR-US for OTA.
Primary Client: HD-300 through XBoxOne in Living Room, Samsung HLT-6189S
Other Clients: Mi Box in Master Bedroom, HD-200 in kids room
Old 06-17-2017, 04:55 PM
SageTVaholic

My HD HomeRun Prime connected via OpenDCT suddenly stopped working. Log attached.

Any idea what's wrong? I already ordered a new power supply as the one I have is old and they are notorious for failing.
Attached Files
File Type: zip opendct.zip (19.2 KB, 159 views)

Sage Server: 8th gen Intel based system w/32GB RAM running Ubuntu Linux, HDHomeRun Prime with cable card for recording. Runs headless. Accessed via RD when necessary. Four HD-300 Extenders.