SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations > SageMC Custom Interface
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageMC Custom Interface This forum is for discussing the user-created SageMC custom interface for SageTV.

Old 08-29-2009, 11:36 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlbearboy View Post
Not when i open videos but i can navigate to it.
There is something not quite right in your setup but not sure what it is. I have 3 menu items with pathfilter expressions and they work perfectly. Try changing the path filter expression to map direct to Sage Movie Wall instead of VideoLibraryFolderView. Here is an excerpt from mine to show you what I mean

Quote:
<internalScreenMenuItem icon="C:\Program Files\SageTV\SageTV\STVs\SageTV3\SageMCE\Themes\CenterSage\MenuIcons\hover_dvd.png" screen="Sage Movie Wall" title="DVD Movies">
<evalExpression>AddStaticContext("PathFilterExprs", new_java_util_ArrayList())</evalExpression>
<evalExpression>java_util_List_add(PathFilterExprs, "\\\Server\\DVD MOVIES")</evalExpression>
<evalExpression>java_util_List_add(PathFilterExprs, "\\\Server\\BLU RAY MOVIES")</evalExpression>
<evalExpression>java_util_List_add(PathFilterExprs, "\\\Server\\BRAY DRIVE")</evalExpression>
<evalExpression>AddStaticContext("PathFilterExcludes", false)</evalExpression>

Last edited by PLUCKYHD; 08-29-2009 at 11:40 AM.
Old 08-29-2009, 12:07 PM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLUCKYHD View Post
There is something not quite right in your setup but not sure what it is. I have 3 menu items with pathfilter expressions and they work perfectly. Try changing the path filter expression to map direct to Sage Movie Wall instead of VideoLibraryFolderView. Here is an excerpt from mine to show you what I mean
That worked Plucky. THANKS
Old 08-29-2009, 01:08 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlbearboy View Post
That worked Plucky. THANKS
No problems it looks like pathfilter expression's don't work if you are just remapping the video folder library in the default settings. I will add that to requirments of pathfilterexpresssions. Glad you got it working.
Old 08-29-2009, 04:23 PM
Sage User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbone1026 View Post
Hmmm...I cannot recreate this. I have a movie "An Extremely Goofy Movie". It does not show up in the "A" section when I use the letter bar but when I go to the letter "E" it correctly shows up.
I thought it was just movies with the "the, an, and a" however it appears that there must be something wrong with my setup because the letter bar doesn't seem to be accurate. In my library, I have "The Dark Knight", "Derailed", and "Dinosaur" when I select "D" i jump to "Collateral". Pressing "G" (The Golden Compass, The Gods Must Be Crazy, and Gothika) jumps to Forgetting Sara Marshall. Selecting "I" (Insepctor Gadget, Iron Man, and The Island) jumps me to Gothika.

Anyone have any ideas what could be causing this?
Old 08-29-2009, 05:21 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruwackd View Post
I thought it was just movies with the "the, an, and a" however it appears that there must be something wrong with my setup because the letter bar doesn't seem to be accurate. In my library, I have "The Dark Knight", "Derailed", and "Dinosaur" when I select "D" i jump to "Collateral". Pressing "G" (The Golden Compass, The Gods Must Be Crazy, and Gothika) jumps to Forgetting Sara Marshall. Selecting "I" (Insepctor Gadget, Iron Man, and The Island) jumps me to Gothika.

Anyone have any ideas what could be causing this?
what view is this in there are some views that this happens due to the way I adjust focus
Old 08-29-2009, 05:47 PM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLUCKYHD View Post
what view is this in there are some views that this happens due to the way I adjust focus
coverflow, grid view

Blog - http://www.adigitalhomeblog.com
MSS.net blog (contributing editor) - http://www.mediasmartserver.net
Old 08-29-2009, 06:56 PM
Sage User

I'm using the WallVIewInfoScroll
Old 08-29-2009, 08:07 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruwackd View Post
I'm using the WallVIewInfoScroll
Thanks guys I logged it as a bug will get fixed in the next quick update.
Old 08-31-2009, 05:15 AM
Sage User

Actor Images

I am not seeing the Actor Images. I downloaded the actor images as suggested by dBone's blog. They are installed in my central art folder under the Actors subdirectory. Am I missing something in the directory structure? Is it /Actors/Actors_Name/folder.jpg?
Old 08-31-2009, 05:47 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by titanium View Post
I am not seeing the Actor Images. I downloaded the actor images as suggested by dBone's blog. They are installed in my central art folder under the Actors subdirectory. Am I missing something in the directory structure? Is it /Actors/Actors_Name/folder.jpg?
What version of phoenix are you running?
Old 08-31-2009, 08:44 AM
Sage User

I just loaded build 42.
Old 08-31-2009, 08:47 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
I just loaded build 42.
Did you shutdown sagetv and sagetv service before extracting SMW and the latest phoenix. It should be working.
Old 08-31-2009, 08:53 AM
Sage User

Yes I did. SMW working well otherwise.
Old 08-31-2009, 08:56 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Yes I did. SMW working well otherwise.
I would check the folders inside your folder structure I have this working as well as I know testers did/do. Are you sure it is \\fanartfolder\Actors\actorname?

I ask because that link puts on extra folder in there if you just extract as is.
Old 08-31-2009, 09:00 AM
Sage User

Yes I saw that the download included a container folder. I copied all the actor_name folders into \CentralArtFolder\Actors
Old 08-31-2009, 09:05 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Yes I saw that the download included a container folder. I copied all the actor_name folders into \CentralArtFolder\Actors
When you get a chance turn on logging and debug logging and open sagetv go straight to the wall and try and pull up the actor screen from the homepage page up or down a couple of times close sage and send me that log.
Old 08-31-2009, 09:09 AM
Sage User

Ok will do. Something else is going on in SMW because when I press GUIDE in the wall I only see one actor (the lead) instead of the cast.

Its been a while since I turned on logging. Can you give me a quick HowTo?
Old 08-31-2009, 09:48 AM
Sage User

Its been a while since I turned on logging. Can you give me a quick HowTo?[/QUOTE]

Sorry I remember:

Edit sage.properties and add this line:

debug_logging=TRUE
Old 09-01-2009, 07:11 AM
Sage User

Actor Images

PluckyHD,

Here is the log file after running SMW and going to the Actors page. Let me know what you see.
Attached Files
File Type: txt sagetv_0.txt (295.4 KB, 172 views)
Old 09-01-2009, 07:32 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
PluckyHD,

Here is the log file after running SMW and going to the Actors page. Let me know what you see.
Unfortunetly I don't see anything. Which tells me that you are getting the default (orange) picture for actors which means phoenix is returning that there is no fanart picture for that actor. I may make a more deugging build and send to you. Are you trying to get to actors from homepage or within a selected movie?