SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Batch Metadata Tools
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Batch Metadata Tools This forums is for discussing the user-created Batch Metadata Tools for SageTV.

Old 02-11-2009, 08:04 PM
SageTVaholic

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by theringnebula View Post
Hi,

I've tried the new version 1.20 but I am still having issues with certain movies. I now get a "fatal error". I have attached a log for the movie Pleasantville.

Thanks
Unfortunately, this is a symtom of garbage in... garbarge out....

The xml is not well formed, and as such, it can't be parsed. It's complaining because the xml data (specifically the plot) contains the characters 'b&w' which the xml parser interprets as an xml entity, but since it's not really an xml entity, it dies.

These types of problems can only be fixed at the source, and unfortunately, for some reason beyond my understanding, themoviedb.org refuses to use the CDATA processing instruction, which would solve this issue. So, we at the mercy of themoviedb.org to clean each and everyone of these entries that contain invalid characters, as we report them.

Sorry for the rant... but i've been in a "discussion" with the owners of themoviedb.org trying to get them to understand why then need to use CDATA tags in there xml output.

EDIT:
It appears that this issue was in the imdb scraper xml file and not themoviedb.org... but same error for the same reason.

I'm not doing a full release for this issue, but you can download and extract the imdb.xml file this archive and overwrite the one in your scrapers/xbmc/video directory.
Attached Files
File Type: zip imdb.xml.zip (2.7 KB, 215 views)

Last edited by stuckless; 02-11-2009 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Attached a temp fix
Old 02-11-2009, 08:35 PM
Sage Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuckless View Post
Download

I guess i was in too much of a rush to get this out last night... some things slipped though the cracks.... sorry about this..
  • Missing Metadata will not check for the missing the actual .jpg and not only rely the empy _thumbnailUrl field (really fixed this time)
  • Fixed --displaySize bug
  • Fixed null[null] when using themoviedb.org provider
You know we still appreciate your work on this, right?

EDIT:
--displaySize=20 now works in the commandline but metadata.properties still ignores /metadataUpdater/searchResultDisplaySize=20

Last edited by S_M_E; 02-11-2009 at 08:46 PM.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:14 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
... but metadata.properties still ignores /metadataUpdater/searchResultDisplaySize=20
I just tested this and it did pick up my changes.... In order for the tool to pick up the metadata.properties, that file must be in same directory as where you are running the tool.

metadata.properties
Code:
/metadataUpdater/searchResultDisplaySize=34

Sample output with property set
Code:
seans@seans-desktop:~/DevelopmentProjects/workspaces/sage/MovieMetadataUpdater/target/tool$ java -jar MetadataTool.jar --offline --auto=false --prompt=true ../../testing/Movies/The_Mummy.avi 
Batch MetaData Tools (1.20)
** Automatic Updating Disabled ***

Search Results: The Mummy
00 (+) - The Mummy [1999]
01 (+) - The Mummy Returns [2001]
02 (+) - The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor [2008]
03 (*) - The Mummy [1932]
04 (*) - The Mummy [1959]
05 (*) - Trance [1998]
06 (*) - The Mummy [1912]
07 (*) - The Mummy [2000]
08 (*) - The Mummy [1911]
09 (*) - The Mummy [1914]
10 (*) - The Mummy [1923]
11 (*) - Ancient Evil: Scream of the Mummy [1999]
12 (*) - Momia azteca contra el robot humano, La [1958]
13 (*) - Tale of the Mummy [1998]
14 (*) - Abbott and Costello Meet the Mummy [1955]
15 (*) - Segredo da Mmia, O [1982]
16 (*) - Mummy an' the Armadillo [2004]
17 (*) - Belphgor - Le fantme du Louvre [2001]
18 (*) - Legend of the Mummy [1997]
19 (*) - The Mummy: The Animated Series [2001]
20 (*) - Harry Knuckles and the Treasure of the Aztec Mummy [1999]
21 (*) - Dawn of the Mummy [1981]
22 (*) - Revenge of the Mummy: The Ride [2004]
23 (*) - The All New Adventures of Laurel  Hardy in 'For Love or Mummy' [1999]
24 (*) - Ng goh haak gwai dik siu nin [2002]
25 (*) - Die Augen der Mumie Ma [1918]
26 (*) - Luchadoras contra la momia, Las [1964]
27 (*) - The Mummy Lives [1993]
28 (*) - The Mummy Parody [2001]
29 (*) - The Mummy Strikes [1943]
30 (*) - Santo en la venganza de la momia [1971]
31 (*) - Attack of the Mayan Mummy [1964]
32 (*) - Maldicin de la momia azteca, La [1957]
33 (*) - Momia azteca, La [1957]
LEGEND: * Exact Match; / Partial Match; + Popular Match; ? Unknown; 

[q=quit, n=next (default), ##=use result ##, TITLE=Search TITLE]
> q
Old 02-11-2009, 09:17 PM
Sage Fanatic

Quote:
I just tested this and it did pick up my changes.... In order for the tool to pick up the metadata.properties, that file must be in same directory as where you are running the tool.

metadata.properties
Code:
/metadataUpdater/searchResultDisplaySize=34
It is in the same directory, does it have to be in a specific order?

Code:
# Description: Regular expression for the file extensions that are recognized
#        Type: java.lang.String
/media/videoExtensionsRegex=avi|mpg|divx|mkv|wmv|mov|xvid|mp4|ts|m2ts

/sageMetadata/multiCDTitleMask=${Title} (${Year}) Disc ${_disc}
/sageMetadata/titleMask=${Title} (${Year})
/metadataUpdater/searchResultDisplaySize=20
Old 02-11-2009, 10:04 PM
SageTVaholic

no, it doesn't need to be in any specific order.....

when you do a --showProperties does the output for that property show =20? and, do your other properties get picked up, ie, the titleMask property?
Old 02-11-2009, 10:11 PM
Sage Fanatic

Quote:
no, it doesn't need to be in any specific order.....

when you do a --showProperties does the output for that property show =20? and, do your other properties get picked up, ie, the titleMask property?
/media/videoExtensionsRegex
/metadataUpdater/searchResultDisplaySize
Do not get picked up properly

The other two do get picked up properly...

EDIT:
OK, I fixed it.
I copied my entire BMT folder from my vista64 WS to the WHS server.
Then I checked --showProperties there and it was missing the same changes.
I opened the .properties file on the server and the entries were wrong. (they're right on the WS)
I edited the .properties file on the server and saved. (time stamp changed)
I deleted the .properties file on the WS
I copied the .properties file from the server back to the WS
Now it works.

The odd thing was that even after making changes AND saving the file the time stamp didn't change on the WS. Deleting the file and copying it back fixed it though.

EDIT2:
It turns out that Vista64 doesn't like it when I edit the files with win32pad unless it's ran as administrator. Notepad has no issues.

Last edited by S_M_E; 02-11-2009 at 11:05 PM.
Old 02-12-2009, 06:34 AM
SageTVaholic

Glad you figured it out.
Old 02-18-2009, 04:12 AM
Sage Advanced User

Hi! Excellent work on this, I'm really happy with your progress. I installed the SageTV plugin but it doesnt seem to work for me. The batch tool does its job quite nicely, out of 400 divx files, it only misidentified 5 of them. When checking those 5 movies, I found that it took the popular match from the imdb but the exact match entry was the correct item. It would be a cool flag to be able to specify this but given its success rate, not really an issue. I do have two questions though.

1. For the few files that have been misdetected, can I run them individually with the batch command tool, forcing it so that it asks me which entry to use rather than choose for me... much like it does when it cant make a match? A few of my files repeatedly choose the wrong meta automaticly and never prompt me.

2. When I add a new movie, I transfer it from one machine over my network to my SageTV movie import directory. The plugin doesnt seem to detect it and I have to manually run the batch file with the update flag for it to fetch the meta. I thought this was the whole purpose of the plugin so as not to have to do this. Is this as expected or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!
Old 02-18-2009, 06:36 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM2PVR View Post
Hi! Excellent work on this, I'm really happy with your progress. I installed the SageTV plugin but it doesnt seem to work for me. The batch tool does its job quite nicely, out of 400 divx files, it only misidentified 5 of them. When checking those 5 movies, I found that it took the popular match from the imdb but the exact match entry was the correct item. It would be a cool flag to be able to specify this but given its success rate, not really an issue. I do have two questions though.

1. For the few files that have been misdetected, can I run them individually with the batch command tool, forcing it so that it asks me which entry to use rather than choose for me... much like it does when it cant make a match? A few of my files repeatedly choose the wrong meta automaticly and never prompt me.
If you delete the metadata (.properties,images,etc) then you can use these command options to have it prompt you
Code:
--auto=false --prompt=true --force
That will turn off automatic selection and prompt for each item. It will only do files that have missing metadata, so it'll be fairly quick about

The popular vs exact match has come up a few times. I'll consider adding an option to change the behaviour. In my testing... the "popular" matches have been more accurate than the exact matches, but now that i've added the new scoring system, i'll probably just move to using the scoring algorithm for all providers.

Quote:
2. When I add a new movie, I transfer it from one machine over my network to my SageTV movie import directory. The plugin doesnt seem to detect it and I have to manually run the batch file with the update flag for it to fetch the meta. I thought this was the whole purpose of the plugin so as not to have to do this. Is this as expected or am I doing something wrong?
The first step would be to see if the plugin is installed. You should see some output in the sagetv_0.txt log file related to the plugin. If you are seeing log entries from the Batch Metadata Tools, then then it's there.

When you updated the Sage.properties, did you shut down Sage first. If not, then your addition of
Code:
mediafile_metadata_parser_plugins=org.jdna.sage.MetadataUpdaterPlugin
will not have been persisted.

The plugin is fired whenever Sage detects new files and requests it's metadata. Normally after I add new files to my library, I use Nielm's web server and I click the "refresh media library" link to tell sage to look for new files.
Old 02-18-2009, 09:00 AM
Sage Advanced User

Thanks for the insight on the switches. I will run through those next.

Do I need to turn on debugging to get a sagetv_0.txt log?

In the SageTV directory I have a metadataupdater.log which contains the following:

11976766 INFO [LibraryImporter] org.jdna.media.metadata.MediaMetadataFactory - Using Default Persistence Engine: org.jdna.media.metadata.impl.sage.SageVideoMetaDataPersistence
11976766 INFO [LibraryImporter] org.jdna.media.metadata.MediaMetadataFactory - Adding MetaDataProvider: IMDB Provider (Stuckless)
11976766 ERROR [LibraryImporter] org.jdna.media.metadata.MediaMetadataFactory - Failed to register new Metadata Provider: org.jdna.media.metadata.impl.nielm.NielmIMDBMetaDataProvider
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/sf/sageplugins/sageimdb/DbFailureException
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
at org.jdna.media.metadata.MediaMetadataFactory.<init>(MediaMetadataFactory.java:55)
at org.jdna.media.metadata.MediaMetadataFactory.getInstance(MediaMetadataFactory.java:29)
at org.jdna.media.util.AutomaticUpdateMetadataVisitor.<init>(AutomaticUpdateMetadataVisitor.java:29)
at org.jdna.sage.MetadataUpdaterPlugin.extractMetadata(MetadataUpdaterPlugin.java:69)
at sage.media.format.g.a(Unknown Source)
at sage.media.format.g.a(Unknown Source)
at sage.ar.a(Unknown Source)
at sage.ca.a(Unknown Source)
at sage.ca.kB(Unknown Source)
at sage.ca.access$100(Unknown Source)
at sage.ca$1.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.sf.sageplugins.sageimdb.DbFailureException
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(Unknown Source)
... 13 more
11976766 INFO [LibraryImporter] org.jdna.media.metadata.MediaMetadataFactory - Adding MetaDataProvider: Url DVD Profiler Provider
11976766 INFO [LibraryImporter] org.jdna.media.metadata.MediaMetadataFactory - Adding MetaDataProvider: Local DVD Profiler Provider
11976766 INFO [LibraryImporter] org.jdna.media.metadata.MediaMetadataFactory - Adding MetaDataProvider: themoviedb.org
Old 02-18-2009, 09:57 AM
Sage Advanced User

I ran the batch command with the above switches but the --force was prompting me for every file (400 of them). I found it was easier to just erase the meta and .jpg for the few that were wrong and run the following instead. That worked like a charm, thanks!!!

java -jar MetadataTool.jar --auto=false --prompt=true f:\movies

I'm not using neilms web server (should I be), and a resfresh import library from the options menu doesnt seem to change anything. If I shutdown SageTV and change the following in the sagetv.properties file, then most of my images update - but not all.

force_full_content_reindex=true

A strange example of one that does not Update is the movie "Elf" which while it pulled down both the thumbnail and created a properties file, SageTV refuses to show either and insists on capitalizing the name to "ELF" even though its not capitalized anywhere that I can find.

Lastly, I noticed the updater skips .mp4 files. I temporarily renamed my Sin City.mp4 to Sin city.avi, ran the update, the renamed it back and it works like a charm. If you haven't added that, it would be cool.

I'm really impressed, these are such minor problems to have considering all the moving parts. While I code myself, and considered writing this myself before finding your implementation, I find that you have done an outstanding job of it!! Thanks for your hard work! I really appreciate it!

Last edited by DRM2PVR; 02-18-2009 at 09:59 AM.
Old 02-18-2009, 10:42 AM
Sage Advanced User

Just thought I'd give a final followup. My issues seem to be Cache related with SageTV. The only way I can get SageTV to pick up all of my changes (including fixing weird titles like ELF), is to remove my movie import directory, refresh my imported media, then add my media import directory again, and again refresh my imported media again. Now all my titles are showing up, but new movies dont collect any metadata.

And is there a specific API path for running --UpdateSageTV ? It can never seem to connect:

Notifying Sage to Refresh Imported Media
SageAPI Provider is not set, will try to find the server...
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Timed out waiting for a
Sage Server Reply.

Last edited by DRM2PVR; 02-18-2009 at 10:45 AM.
Old 02-18-2009, 10:47 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM2PVR View Post
Just thought I'd give a final followup. My issues seem to be Cache relatd with SageTV. The only way I can get SageTV to pick up my changes, is to remove my movie import directory, refresh my imported media, then add my media import directory again, and again refresh my imported media. Now all my titles are showing up, but new movies dont collect any metadata.

And is there a specific API path for running --UpdateSageTV ? It can never seem to connect:

Notifying Sage to Refresh Imported Media
SageAPI Provider is not set, will try to find the server...
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Timed out waiting for a
Sage Server Reply.
From the wiki:
Quote:
As of version 1.8, there is a new option --refreshSageTV. You can use this option to tell SageTV to refresh its imported media. You can do this as separate command, or just add it to the command line parameters of a full scan. Once the scan is done, it will use the SageTV Remote APIs to notify SageTV to refresh its imported media.

In order to use --refreshSageTV, you must have the Remote APIs installed on the SageTV server.
Install this:
SageTV API

Gerry
Server - WHS 2011: Sage 7.1.9 - 1 x HD Prime and 2 x HDHomeRun - Intel Atom D525 1.6 GHz, Acer Easystore, RAM 4 GB, 4 x 2TB hotswap drives, 1 x 2TB USB ext Clients: 2 x PC Clients, 1 x HD300, 2 x HD-200, 1 x HD-100 DEV Client: Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit - AMD 64 x2 6000+, Gigabyte GA-MA790GP-DS4H MB, RAM 4GB, HD OS:500GB, DATA:1 x 500GB, Pace RGN STB.
Old 02-18-2009, 11:00 AM
Sage Advanced User

Thanks Gerry, So much has happened here while I've been away. Theres just too much to absorb without a little guidance as to where to look!
Old 02-18-2009, 12:32 PM
SageTVaholic

DRM2PVR,

The exception that you posted, is nothing to worry about. It's basically complaining that the nielm jars are not there, and as a result, it won't add the nielm_imdb metadata provider to the list of known providers. (not a big deal, unless you wanted to use the nielm imdb provider)

As for the web server, I can probably say that most people, including myself, find it quite handy.

Regarding mp4 files... I thought they were in the list, but you can update the list of known files by adding them in the metadata.properties file. You can use the --showProperties to get a complete list of configurable properties.

If you are not seeing a sagetv_0.log file, then you may have to set debug=true in the Sage.properties. Remember, you have to shut down sage BEFORE you make any changes to the properties file, or else the changes will be lost. Normally, as a precaution, I shut down sage, edit the property file, start sage, and then re-check the property file, just to make sure my properties are still there.

If you haven't done so, check out the wiki, it may answer some questions, or raise a few new ones.

The remote apis will require that you have niem's webserver to the jetty webserver installed. The wiki, as Gerry provided, provides details on both of the cases.
Old 02-18-2009, 01:46 PM
Sage Advanced User

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm pretty close now, most if it is working well. I installed Neils Webserver which has come a very long way since I last used it... the new windows installer made that too easy! I also followed the instructions on the wiki to make sure the API's are configured.

The batch tool is working great. The SageTV plugin I dont believe is working at all. Any new movie I add just shows up as a frame capture image with no metadata or jpeg. Here is the sage log:

Wed 2/18 11:41:20.341 Ministry is waiting for 180 sec
Wed 2/18 11:42:35.245 testFile=Men in Black.avi
Wed 2/18 11:42:35.541 Now using external format detector...
Wed 2/18 11:42:38.120 ========= BEGIN BATCH METADATA TOOLS ENVIRONMENT ==============
Wed 2/18 11:42:38.120 BMT Version: 1.20
Wed 2/18 11:42:38.120 Java Version: 1.6.0_05
Wed 2/18 11:42:38.120 Java Classpath: C:\Program Files\SageTV\SageTV\Sage.jar;C:\Program Files\SageTV\SageTV\xerces.jar;C:\Program Files\SageTV\SageTV\plugin.jar;C:\Program Files\SageTV\SageTV\;;JARs\commons-io-1.4.jar;JARs\commons-jxpath-1.1.jar;JARs\commons-lang-2.4.jar;JARs\commons-logging-api.jar;JARs\commons-logging.jar;JARs\commons-vfs-20070823.jar;JARs\htmlparser.jar;JARs\jcifs-1.1.6.jar;JARs\jdic.jar;JARs\log4j-1.2.15.jar;JARs\lucene-core-2.3.2.jar;JARs\metadata-updater-1.20.jar;JARs\mx4j-impl.jar;JARs\mx4j-jmx.jar;JARs\mx4j-remote.jar;JARs\mx4j-tools.jar;JARs\nielm_sageutls.jar;JARs\nielm_sagewebserver.jar;JARs\nielm_sagexmlinfo.jar;JARs\sagex.api-6.4.8-12.jar;JARs\sbbi-jmx-1.0.jar;JARs\sbbi-upnplib-1.0.3.jar;JARs\servlet.jar
Wed 2/18 11:42:38.125 Only found 1 metadata-updater jar in the classpath, which is good.
Wed 2/18 11:42:38.125 ========= END BATCH METADATA TOOLS ENVIRONMENT ==============
Wed 2/18 11:42:38.634 ** Batch Metadata Plugin; Using ProviderId: imdb
Wed 2/18 11:42:38.634 ** Configuration for Metadata Plugin: C:\Program Files\SageTV\SageTV\metadata.properties
Wed 2/18 11:42:38.978 Error instantiating metadata parser plugin of:java.lang.RuntimeException: Unknown Provider: nielm_imdb
Wed 2/18 11:42:38.978 File Format Parsed F:\Movies\Men in Black.avi=AVI 1:34:00 1042 kbps [#0 Video[MPEG4-Video 25.0 fps 628x336 157:84 progressive]#1 Audio[MP3 48000 Hz 2 channels 128 kbps idx=1]]
Wed 2/18 11:42:39.826 Added:MediaFile[id=3650708 A[3650710,3650709,"Men in Black",0@0218.09:50,94] host=livingroom encodedBy= format=AVI 1:34:00 1042 kbps [#0 Video[MPEG4-Video 25.0 fps 628x336 157:84 progressive]#1 Audio[MP3 48000 Hz 2 channels 128 kbps idx=1]] F:\Movies\Men in Black.avi, Seg0[Wed 2/18 9:50:16.605-Wed 2/18 11:24:17.505]]
Wed 2/18 11:42:39.826 New Library File MediaFile[id=3650708 A[3650710,3650709,"Men in Black",0@0218.09:50,94] host=livingroom encodedBy= format=AVI 1:34:00 1042 kbps [#0 Video[MPEG4-Video 25.0 fps 628x336 157:84 progressive]#1 Audio[MP3 48000 Hz 2 channels 128 kbps idx=1]] F:\Movies\Men in Black.avi, Seg0[Wed 2/18 9:50:16.605-Wed 2/18 11:24:17.505]]
Wed 2/18 11:42:39.951 Seeker has finished the library import scan.
Wed 2/18 11:42:39.952 BEGIN: Get all imported video files
Wed 2/18 11:42:39.953 ==> Get all imported video files. GetMediaFiles() Time = '1'
Wed 2/18 11:42:39.958 ==> Get all imported video files. Filter by IsVideoFile|IsDVD Time = '5'
Wed 2/18 11:42:39.958 ==> Get all imported video files. Filter by IsLibraryFile Time = '0'
Wed 2/18 11:42:39.959 ==> Get all imported video files. Filter by not IsTVFile Time = '1'
Wed 2/18 11:42:39.959 END: Get all imported video files. Found 395 videos. Total Time = '7'
Wed 2/18 11:42:39.959 BEGIN: Sort non-DVD videos by title.
Wed 2/18 11:42:39.965 END: Sort non-DVD videos by title. Found 395 videos. Total Time = '6'
Wed 2/18 11:42:39.991 ==> Refreshing videos list
Wed 2/18 11:42:39.992 ==> Refreshing videos list
Wed 2/18 11:42:40.016 MediaFile creating thumbnail to C:\Program Files\SageTV\SageTV\GeneratedThumbnails\FMoviesMeninBlackavi.jpg for MediaFile[id=3650708 A[3650710,3650709,"Men in Black",0@0218.09:50,94] host=livingroom encodedBy= format=AVI 1:34:00 1042 kbps [#0 Video[MPEG4-Video 25.0 fps 628x336 157:84 progressive]#1 Audio[MP3 48000 Hz 2 channels 128 kbps idx=1]] F:\Movies\Men in Black.avi, Seg0[Wed 2/18 9:50:16.605-Wed 2/18 11:24:17.505]]
Wed 2/18 11:42:40.042 BEGIN: Sort DVD videos by title.
Wed 2/18 11:42:40.043 END: Sort DVD videos by title. Found 0 DVDs. Total Time = '1'
Wed 2/18 11:42:40.163 BEGIN: Get all filenames
Wed 2/18 11:42:40.169 ==> Get all filenames. GroupByArrayMethod() Time = '6'
Wed 2/18 11:42:40.170 ==> Get all filenames. get keySet. Time = '1'
Wed 2/18 11:42:40.181 ==> Get all filenames. Convert to Strings. Time = '11'
Wed 2/18 11:42:40.182 ==> Get all filenames. Sort Time = '0'
Wed 2/18 11:42:40.183 END: Get all filenames. Found 395 filenames. Total Time = '20'
Wed 2/18 11:42:40.183 ++++++++ Video folder browser: LastCurFolder = null; CurFolder = null; LastVideoFolder = null
Wed 2/18 11:42:40.219 ++++++++ Video folder browser: Reloaded folder info
Wed 2/18 11:42:40.222 ==> Refreshing videos list
Wed 2/18 11:42:40.222 ==> Refreshing videos list
Wed 2/18 11:42:40.237 ==> Refreshing videos list
Wed 2/18 11:42:40.716 UI Comp refreshing due to resource load finished of: MediaFile[id=3650708 A[3650710,3650709,"Men in Black",0@0218.09:50,94] host=livingroom encodedBy= format=AVI 1:34:00 1042 kbps [#0 Video[MPEG4-Video 25.0 fps 628x336 157:84 progressive]#1 Audio[MP3 48000 Hz 2 channels 128 kbps idx=1]] F:\Movies\Men in Black.avi, Seg0[Wed 2/18 9:50:16.605-Wed 2/18 11:24:17.505]]
Wed 2/18 11:42:40.761 Loading RawImage of size 256x136 for C:\Program Files\SageTV\SageTV\GeneratedThumbnails\FMoviesMeninBlackavi.jpg
Wed 2/18 11:42:40.761 Loading 0x0 image from file C:\Program Files\SageTV\SageTV\GeneratedThumbnails\FMoviesMeninBlackavi.jpg
Wed 2/18 11:42:40.766 Creating DirectX9 Texture from nio buffer w=256 h=136

This is a temporary setting, corect? After about 15 minutes of SageTV running, it resets to False.

force_full_content_reindex=true
Old 02-18-2009, 01:51 PM
Sage Fanatic

You don't have to set force_full_content_reindex=true all of the time, you can go to Setup - Refresh Imported Media from the gui too...
Old 02-18-2009, 03:21 PM
Sage Advanced User

Ahh, I suspected that might be the case. It seemed to reset right after the hard drives settled down.

I hope the plugin error above is just some setting I missed, it looks like I'm extremely close... You know your excited about an app when you look down and realize you've been playing with it for 12 hours. If it can't be fixed, no big, I can cron the batch converter and turn prompt off - it just wont be as immediate.
Old 02-18-2009, 08:47 PM
SageTVaholic

There a new build that fixes the bug that DRM2PVR uncovered. Basically if you didn't have the nielm_imdb.jar then the plugin would fail. The tool/plugin is should operate normally if that jar is not there, but at some point in time, the code changed, and there was a hard dependency on that jar. That has been cleared up. I never noticed it in my environment because I have the niem_imdb.jar in my environment for testing.
Old 02-19-2009, 12:15 AM
Sage Advanced User

I would have posted earlier but I goofed and forgot to delete the older jar on my first test. By the time I opened the sagetv log which told me what I had done, it was 8pm and I needed to remove the debug flags so my two hours of Lost could record. Well, they are done recording and I'm happy to say IT WORKS! I work with developers all the time and you are a rare breed! Brilliant turn around time on a project that from what I understand isnt your day job! Thanks and grat work!!!