SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Batch Metadata Tools
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Batch Metadata Tools This forums is for discussing the user-created Batch Metadata Tools for SageTV.

Old 06-04-2010, 07:38 PM
Sage Advanced User

help with metadata

I am using a program to extract shows from my tivo for importing into Save. The tool is called kmttg. It will create a txt file of metadata that is collected from tivo. Below is what the season finale of SNL looks like. Is there any way to interface this with BMT? BMT is guessing badly for many shows, but I already have the real name and episode titles. Can BMT leverage the data in the txt or can it only get informaton from file names?

Here is the contentxs of the txt. is there already a parsing tool for this?

title : Saturday Night Live
seriesTitle : Saturday Night Live
description : Host Alec Baldwin; Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers perform.
time : 2010-05-16T03:29:00Z
isEpisode : true
originalAirDate : 2010-05-15T00:00:00Z
episodeTitle : Alec Baldwin
isEpisodic : true
showingBits : 4099
tvRating : x5
displayMajorNumber : 807
callsign : KWWLDT
seriesId : SH003710
vActor : Armisen|Fred
vActor : Forte|Will
vActor : Meyers|Seth
vActor : Samberg|Andy
vActor : Sudeikis|Jason
vActor : Thompson|Kenan
vActor : Wiig|Kristen
vActor : Elliott|Abby
vActor : Moynihan|Bobby
vActor : Pedrad|Nasim
vActor : Slate|Jenny
vProgramGenre : Comedy
vSeriesGenre : Comedy
vHost : Baldwin|Alec
Old 06-04-2010, 07:47 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by eobiont View Post
I am using a program to extract shows from my tivo for importing into Save. The tool is called kmttg. It will create a txt file of metadata that is collected from tivo. Below is what the season finale of SNL looks like. Is there any way to interface this with BMT? BMT is guessing badly for many shows, but I already have the real name and episode titles. Can BMT leverage the data in the txt or can it only get informaton from file names?

Here is the contentxs of the txt. is there already a parsing tool for this?

title : Saturday Night Live
seriesTitle : Saturday Night Live
description : Host Alec Baldwin; Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers perform.
time : 2010-05-16T03:29:00Z
isEpisode : true
originalAirDate : 2010-05-15T00:00:00Z
episodeTitle : Alec Baldwin
isEpisodic : true
showingBits : 4099
tvRating : x5
displayMajorNumber : 807
callsign : KWWLDT
seriesId : SH003710
vActor : Armisen|Fred
vActor : Forte|Will
vActor : Meyers|Seth
vActor : Samberg|Andy
vActor : Sudeikis|Jason
vActor : Thompson|Kenan
vActor : Wiig|Kristen
vActor : Elliott|Abby
vActor : Moynihan|Bobby
vActor : Pedrad|Nasim
vActor : Slate|Jenny
vProgramGenre : Comedy
vHost : Baldwin|Alec
Unfortunately, there is nothing currently that bmt can do... but if you have some programming experience, you can probably easily convert those files to a .properties file, which SageTV would use.

BMT basically parses the filenames for information. Specifically it will parse the ShowName and Episode Title from a filename and try to do a match using that.
Old 06-06-2010, 02:59 AM
Sage Expert

I apologize if these have been answered. With 100+ pages of postings, many of which seem to be out of date, I'm not sure where to start.

1. I'm used to the other imdb search tool which is interactive. Is there an interactive interface to this from within sage? (Not the web interface).

2. How do I get it to prompt me correctness? We have OLD movies and it has overwritten several of my correct metadatas with incorrect ones - which are sometimes hard to find since it has renamed the show in some cases!

3. How do I force it to run on a file -- in an interactive mode? From Sage, not the web updater or the command-line. I have a LOT of files (3-4 TB) across several drives and directories and finding them in the web tool is painful.

4. The web interface tool to choose the cover art does not display properly in firefox. The window is only 2/3 the size that it should be and can not be resized (or closed since the close button's not on the screen and it won't scroll!).

5. How to I get it to work with '.' instead of ' ' in some titles (I see that you recommend against it in the main post for the tool). I have a lot of files named that way and it'd be painful to redo them all.

Edit: This is with Sage 7.0.10.

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9650 @4025 MHz, 8G G.Skill Performance
DFI Lanparty DK X48-T2RS Plus; SilverStone Decathlon DA1000 (died - back to an ancient enermax)
eVGA 7900 GT KO RoHS -- Zalman VP900CU Cooling
Synology NAS 22TB

Last edited by davidk21770; 06-06-2010 at 04:49 AM.
Old 06-06-2010, 04:48 AM
Sage Expert

I just updated a show using the web interface.
When I go back the show in the web interface, it still shows the old info.
When I go to the show in Sage, it is correct.
When I look at the properties file, it is correct.
Just in case, I then (after checking the above 2), went back to the web interface and it still showed the old info.

This is with Sage 7.0.10.

DFI Lanparty DK X48-T2RS Plus; SilverStone Decathlon DA1000 (died - back to an ancient enermax)
Synology NAS 22TB
Old 06-06-2010, 06:13 AM
SageTVaholic

@david - before I spend the time answer these... are you running bmt4? You mentioned that you are running sage7, but you posted this in the bmt3.x thread??
Old 06-06-2010, 09:58 AM
Sage Expert

Thanks.
I am running the version the installs for V7 -- 4.0.27.
It links to this thread for support though http://forums.sagetv.com/forums/down...do=file&id=239.

Where should I move my questions to?

Synology NAS 22TB
Old 06-06-2010, 10:45 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidk21770 View Post
Thanks.
I am running the version the installs for V7 -- 4.0.27.
It links to this thread for support though http://forums.sagetv.com/forums/down...do=file&id=239.

Where should I move my questions to?
This is fine... I mainly needed to know for sure that you were running 4.x.... I guess I need update the primary thread for bmt

Quote:
1. I'm used to the other imdb search tool which is interactive. Is there an interactive interface to this from within sage? (Not the web interface).
Here's a list of Plugins that depend on BMT or use the Phoenix Fanart. I'm not sure if any of these have metadata lookups or not. BMT itself does not provide a stvi plugin.

Quote:
2. How do I get it to prompt me correctness? We have OLD movies and it has overwritten several of my correct metadatas with incorrect ones - which are sometimes hard to find since it has renamed the show in some cases!
For the web ui, you can manually update metadata for any media item. Nothing will go through the list and prompt you for each one, but you can manually update items.

Quote:
3. How do I force it to run on a file -- in an interactive mode? From Sage, not the web updater or the command-line. I have a LOT of files (3-4 TB) across several drives and directories and finding them in the web tool is painful.
I think this is same question as the first one... you'd have see if someone has written a metadata plugin that uses bmt... bmt does not provide one.

Quote:
4. The web interface tool to choose the cover art does not display properly in firefox. The window is only 2/3 the size that it should be and can not be resized (or closed since the close button's not on the screen and it won't scroll!).
I use firefox (on linux), I'm wondering if it's a screen size issue. My screen size is 1920x1080, athough the web ui should work on screens smaller than that.

Quote:
5. How to I get it to work with '.' instead of ' ' in some titles (I see that you recommend against it in the main post for the tool). I have a lot of files named that way and it'd be painful to redo them all.
BMT does support filenames with dots. It's just that normally it does 2 lookups. The first is the the filename without the extension, and the next lookup is the filename "cleaned". By cleaned, i mean it strips all non alphanumeric characters. So, if the original filenames are better named, then your hit rate will go up.

Quote:
I just updated a show using the web interface.
When I go back the show in the web interface, it still shows the old info.
When I go to the show in Sage, it is correct.
When I look at the properties file, it is correct.
Just in case, I then (after checking the above 2), went back to the web interface and it still showed the old info.
That is odd... I'm wondering if it's a browser caching issue.

BTW.. bmt has it's own sub forum, so you don't need to tack your questions onto an existing thread, you can create a new threads, if you want
Old 06-06-2010, 02:30 PM
Sage Expert

Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuckless View Post
BTW.. bmt has it's own sub forum, so you don't need to tack your questions onto an existing thread, you can create a new threads, if you want
Not sure if you're suggesting that I stay here or move?

Quote:
Quote:
I use firefox (on linux), I'm wondering if it's a screen size issue. My screen size is 1920x1080, athough the web ui should work on screens smaller than that.
No, this is a firefox issue. My screen is 1680x1050, and it works fine if I load it in an IE tab under firefox (a firefox addin that changes the rendering engine to IE for specific tabs).

A continuation of the problem with the interface with sage metadata:
I'm seeing a problem where I update the show season, episode number, show episode name (from something like s06e15 to the correct episode name) and also add the details of the show -- they "stick" in the bmt database (reload when the web interface reloads), but only the season and episode number are added to sage?

Synology NAS 22TB
Old 06-07-2010, 09:40 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
No, this is a firefox issue. My screen is 1680x1050, and it works fine if I load it in an IE tab under firefox (a firefox addin that changes the rendering engine to IE for specific tabs).
That is odd... i also have a FF on a Vista machine, it did look ok there as well

Quote:
A continuation of the problem with the interface with sage metadata:
I'm seeing a problem where I update the show season, episode number, show episode name (from something like s06e15 to the correct episode name) and also add the details of the show -- they "stick" in the bmt database (reload when the web interface reloads), but only the season and episode number are added to sage?
Actually this might be "as designed", IF you are editing a Sage Recording, or a show imported as a recording. BMT will not overwrite sage recording info, just the season/episode info...
Old 06-07-2010, 01:11 PM
Sage Expert

Quote:
That is odd... i also have a FF on a Vista machine, it did look ok there as well
Is that a Java script? (Could it be a Java difference?).

Quote:
Actually this might be "as designed", IF you are editing a Sage Recording, or a show imported as a recording. BMT will not overwrite sage recording info, just the season/episode info...
Even if I select "overwrite existing metadata"?
Edit: But, you're right -- these are shows that Sage thinks belong to it.

Synology NAS 22TB
Old 06-07-2010, 02:27 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Is that a Java script? (Could it be a Java difference?).
I'm not sure... if I get more time, I'll have to explore on windows.. typically when I use windows, I use IE8.. but I have looked at ie7 as well.

Quote:
Even if I select "overwrite existing metadata"?
Edit: But, you're right -- these are shows that Sage thinks belong to it.
This was done as a "fix" for the cross linked metadata, which didn't get fixed... When I release the next Sage7 version of this plugin, hopefully that will be addressed.
Old 06-08-2010, 10:11 AM
Sage Expert

Thanks! I'll be looking forward to the update/fix!

Synology NAS 22TB
Old 06-13-2010, 02:07 PM
Sage Advanced User

Looks like themoviedb.org moved their API version from 2.0 to 2.1, generating this whenever I try to look something up. The main effect is that I no longer get the backgrounds, but I still get a poster and metadata. Any way this can be updated simply?
Code:
5694 ERROR [main] org.jdna.media.metadata.impl.themoviedb.TheMovieDBItemParser - Failed while parsing: CachedUrl: http://api.themoviedb.org/2.0/Movie.imdbLookup?imdb_id=tt0480255&api_key=d4ad46ee51d364386b6cf3b580fb5d8c; UrlId: 7359c287a44eae8e73193d9f880fba69
java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://api.themoviedb.org/2.0/Movie.imdbLookup?imdb_id=tt0480255&api_key=d4ad46ee51d364386b6cf3b580fb5d8c
	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown Source)
	at org.jdna.url.CachedUrl.cache(CachedUrl.java:135)
	at org.jdna.url.CachedUrl.getUrl(CachedUrl.java:118)
	at org.jdna.url.CachedUrl.getInputStream(CachedUrl.java:178)
	at org.jdna.media.metadata.impl.themoviedb.TheMovieDBItemParser.getMetadata(TheMovieDBItemParser.java:53)
	at org.jdna.media.metadata.impl.themoviedb.TheMovieDBMetadataProvider.getMetaDataById(TheMovieDBMetadataProvider.java:57)
	at org.jdna.media.metadata.impl.composite.CompositeMetadataProvider.searchDetailsByResult(CompositeMetadataProvider.java:59)
	at org.jdna.media.metadata.impl.composite.CompositeMetadataProvider.getMetaData(CompositeMetadataProvider.java:49)
	at org.jdna.media.metadata.impl.composite.MetadataProviderContainer.getMetaData(MetadataProviderContainer.java:38)
	at org.jdna.metadataupdater.ManualConsoleSearchMetadataVisitor.handleNotFoundResults(ManualConsoleSearchMetadataVisitor.java:78)
	at org.jdna.metadataupdater.ManualConsoleSearchMetadataVisitor.fetchMetaData(ManualConsoleSearchMetadataVisitor.java:42)
	at org.jdna.media.util.AutomaticUpdateMetadataVisitor.fetchMetaData(AutomaticUpdateMetadataVisitor.java:69)
	at org.jdna.media.util.AutomaticUpdateMetadataVisitor.visit(AutomaticUpdateMetadataVisitor.java:49)
	at org.jdna.media.util.MissingMetadataVisitor.visit(MissingMetadataVisitor.java:35)
	at org.jdna.media.AbstractMediaResource.accept(AbstractMediaResource.java:48)
	at org.jdna.media.AbstractMediaFolder.accept(AbstractMediaFolder.java:27)
	at org.jdna.metadataupdater.MetadataUpdater.process(MetadataUpdater.java:336)
	at org.jdna.metadataupdater.MetadataUpdater.run(MetadataUpdater.java:145)
	at org.jdna.metadataupdater.MetadataUpdater.main(MetadataUpdater.java:100)
 5773 ERROR [main] org.jdna.media.metadata.impl.themoviedb.TheMovieDBMetadataProvider - Failed to parse/search using url: CachedUrl: http://api.themoviedb.org/2.0/Movie.search?title=The+Losers&api_key=d4ad46ee51d364386b6cf3b580fb5d8c; UrlId: f40666cbf7ce12590f41370922605cd2
java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://api.themoviedb.org/2.0/Movie.search?title=The+Losers&api_key=d4ad46ee51d364386b6cf3b580fb5d8c
	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown Source)
	at org.jdna.url.CachedUrl.cache(CachedUrl.java:135)
	at org.jdna.url.CachedUrl.getUrl(CachedUrl.java:118)
	at org.jdna.url.CachedUrl.getInputStream(CachedUrl.java:178)
	at org.jdna.media.metadata.impl.themoviedb.TheMovieDBSearchParser.getResults(TheMovieDBSearchParser.java:78)
	at org.jdna.media.metadata.impl.themoviedb.TheMovieDBMetadataProvider.search(TheMovieDBMetadataProvider.java:30)
	at org.jdna.media.metadata.impl.composite.CompositeMetadataProvider.searchDetailsByResult(CompositeMetadataProvider.java:66)
	at org.jdna.media.metadata.impl.composite.CompositeMetadataProvider.getMetaData(CompositeMetadataProvider.java:49)
	at org.jdna.media.metadata.impl.composite.MetadataProviderContainer.getMetaData(MetadataProviderContainer.java:38)
	at org.jdna.metadataupdater.ManualConsoleSearchMetadataVisitor.handleNotFoundResults(ManualConsoleSearchMetadataVisitor.java:78)
	at org.jdna.metadataupdater.ManualConsoleSearchMetadataVisitor.fetchMetaData(ManualConsoleSearchMetadataVisitor.java:42)
	at org.jdna.media.util.AutomaticUpdateMetadataVisitor.fetchMetaData(AutomaticUpdateMetadataVisitor.java:69)
	at org.jdna.media.util.AutomaticUpdateMetadataVisitor.visit(AutomaticUpdateMetadataVisitor.java:49)
	at org.jdna.media.util.MissingMetadataVisitor.visit(MissingMetadataVisitor.java:35)
	at org.jdna.media.AbstractMediaResource.accept(AbstractMediaResource.java:48)
	at org.jdna.media.AbstractMediaFolder.accept(AbstractMediaFolder.java:27)
	at org.jdna.metadataupdater.MetadataUpdater.process(MetadataUpdater.java:336)
	at org.jdna.metadataupdater.MetadataUpdater.run(MetadataUpdater.java:145)
	at org.jdna.metadataupdater.MetadataUpdater.main(MetadataUpdater.java:100)
Old 06-13-2010, 02:40 PM
SageTVaholic

My understanding is that Travis is going to migrating the 2.0 api to the new servers. He'll probably have that done, before I can upgrade to the new 2.1 APIs myself. Newer Sage7 builds (not yet released) will be using the 2.1 api.
Old 06-13-2010, 09:32 PM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
My understanding is that Travis is going to migrating the 2.0 api to the new servers. He'll probably have that done, before I can upgrade to the new 2.1 APIs myself. Newer Sage7 builds (not yet released) will be using the 2.1 api.
So basically I just need to be patient and it should work itself out? Good enough for me, thanks for all that you do!
Old 06-21-2010, 08:49 AM
Sage User

The Man from U.N.C.L.E

OK, I burned a few days and lost some precious hair on this one. Want to share my experience so that others can save their hair.

BMT 3.0.4
SageTV 6.6.2.218
Java Version 1.6.0_18
SageMC 6.3.9b pre-release 24
Sagemc.jar 6.3.8
df_sageutils 2.2
phoenix jar 1.44
TVExplorer 1.01.25
Ortis api 0.5.01.22

Loaded all 105 episodes of "The Man from U.N.C.L.E" and ran TVRENAME to ensure proper filename syntax (showname - SxxExx - episodename) and that the show title will "hit" positive on theTVdb,com. OK, so now I'm feeling great and can't wait to use TVE to time travel. Should be slam dunk after using TVRename which is driven my theTVdb database.

Well, not so fast skipper. Kept getting "failed mediafile". Tried all the usual tricks. Finally turned-on debug log.

All looked good, for example:
  • 2010-06-21 09:42:48,390 DEBUG [LibraryImporter] org.jdna.media.metadata.impl.xbmc.XbmcScraperProcessor (XbmcScraperProcessor.java:311) - Set Buffer: 3; Append: false; Text: The Man From U.N.C.L.E. -
  • 2010-06-21 09:42:48,406 DEBUG [LibraryImporter] org.jdna.media.util.FileNameUtils (FileNameUtils.java:58) - Found a showname: The Man From U.N.C.L.E. - for file:////Design1/Library/TV Productions/TV Series/The Man from U.N.C.L.E/The Man From U.N.C.L.E. - S01E01 - The Vulcan Affair.avi
  • 2010-06-21 09:42:48,406 DEBUG [LibraryImporter] org.jdna.media.metadata.impl.xbmc.XbmcScraperProcessor (XbmcScraperProcessor.java:211) - Before Clean Html: The Man From U.N.C.L.E. -
  • 2010-06-21 09:42:48,406 DEBUG [LibraryImporter] org.jdna.media.metadata.impl.xbmc.XbmcScraperProcessor (XbmcScraperProcessor.java:213) - After Clean Html: The Man From U.N.C.L.E. -

OK, we're doing good so far. Debug log for season and episode is on the mark too. But then - low and behold - hey wait a minute...this looks interesting:
  • 2010-06-21 09:42:48,421 DEBUG [LibraryImporter] org.jdna.media.metadata.MediaMetadataUtils (MediaMetadataUtils.java:154) - Cleaning Search Criteria: The Man From U.N.C.L.E. -
  • 2010-06-21 09:42:48,421 DEBUG [LibraryImporter] org.jdna.media.metadata.MediaMetadataUtils (MediaMetadataUtils.java:188) - Cleaned Title: The Man From U N C L E
  • 2010-06-21 09:42:48,421 DEBUG [LibraryImporter] org.jdna.media.util.FileNameUtils (FileNameUtils.java:114) - Created Query: SearchQuery; Type: TV; EPISODE:01;TITLE:The Man From U N C L E;DISC:;SEASON:01;
  • 2010-06-21 09:42:48,421 DEBUG [LibraryImporter] org.jdna.media.metadata.impl.composite.MetadataProviderContainer (MetadataProviderContainer.java:59) - Provider: imdb-2 cannot handle query: SearchQuery; Type: TV; EPISODE:01;TITLE:The Man From U N C L E;DISC:;SEASON:01;
  • 2010-06-21 09:42:48,421 DEBUG [LibraryImporter] sagex.phoenix.configuration.proxy.GroupProxy (GroupProxy.java:17) - Group Path: bmt/urlconfiguration

Whoa! What just happened here? All the periods got replaced with spaces. I didn't figure on that. So, I go and manually run searches on Imdb, theMovieDB, and thetvdb. Guess what? you only get a positive match if the periods are in the name; i.e., "U.N,C.L.E.". "UNCLE" and "U N C L E" just don't work.

Now, I understand why the process replaces the periods -- tons and tons of people use the period as a delimiter convention. I'm trying to think of any other show that has periods in it's official title and am drawing a blank. So, I don't expect that its worth any time or energy in accommodating this unique situation. I'll just manually get the metadata via the web tool (yuck).

I would have been done long along if I knew that this course of action was my only recourse in this case.

As I said in the beginning, I'm posting this so that others know what to do,

BTW, great tools and apps! Thank you. JK

Last edited by kolakowj; 06-21-2010 at 08:50 AM. Reason: typo
Old 06-21-2010, 09:27 AM
SageTVaholic

@kolakowj

In 3.x all searches were done using a "cleaned" title because, as you noted, many people use dots and dashes as delimiters.

In 4.x I now try 2 searches. The first search uses the title scraped, as is, ie, the dots preserved, and if that fails, then I "clean" the title and search using the cleaned title.

Basically 3.x assumed that all movies/shows had non-clean titles whereas 4.x assumes that people "clean" their titles.
Old 07-11-2010, 11:24 PM
Sage Expert

So I'm not sure if this is the right place or not, but I saw a similar post in some other thread about an issue I'm having at the moment. . .

I finally went through and ripped all 10 seasons (40 discs) of Friends to my HDDs.
Each disc is labeld Friends: Season X, Disc X
I started in the Metadata tools, and edited the very first disc, and managed to copy in all the details about each episode that was on this disc into the description.

Now magically, all that work / info has completely disappeared. The fanart still works,
but the description field just got completely scrubbed and so did the naming format that I was using. . .

I'm using 7.0.11, and whatever the latest metadata tools plugin is. I have "overwrite existing metadata checked".

It seems like either a library scan, or the fact that I have re-started the service/SageTV a couple of times caused this. . .

Is there some bug going on where sage and this plugin are fighting to keep meta-data straight?
AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT 12 Core+HT, 64GB DDR5, GeForce 1060, MSI Prestige x570 Creation Mobo, SIIG 4 port Serial PCIe Card, Win10, 1TB M.2 SSD OS HDD, 1 URay HDMI Network Encoder, 3 HD-PVR, 4 DirecTV STB serial tuned

Old 07-12-2010, 05:46 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdsean View Post
So I'm not sure if this is the right place or not, but I saw a similar post in some other thread about an issue I'm having at the moment. . .

I finally went through and ripped all 10 seasons (40 discs) of Friends to my HDDs.
Each disc is labeld Friends: Season X, Disc X
I started in the Metadata tools, and edited the very first disc, and managed to copy in all the details about each episode that was on this disc into the description.

Now magically, all that work / info has completely disappeared. The fanart still works,
but the description field just got completely scrubbed and so did the naming format that I was using. . .

I'm using 7.0.11, and whatever the latest metadata tools plugin is. I have "overwrite existing metadata checked".

It seems like either a library scan, or the fact that I have re-started the service/SageTV a couple of times caused this. . .

Is there some bug going on where sage and this plugin are fighting to keep meta-data straight?
From BMT's perspective, if you have the automatic updater enabled, it should still ignore these from an automated scan, since bmt 4.x still does not handle TV DVD sets. Also, in 4.x, the automatic updater will not update metadata for items that already have metadata associated with them.

From your description, you mention, "overwrite existing metadata", and the latest plugin does not have that option. ie, in the latest plugin, it will never overwrite existing metadata, and you don't get the option of choosing.

So, make sure you are running the latest plugin, which will have fewer options. If you can reproduce this, then it would certainly help. ie, if you could restart sage, edit the dvd info for a couple of dvds, then restart?? and see if the information gets changed. if so, you could send me the logs, and I might be able to tell what is going on.

I do know another user reported the same issue, if you look through the bmt forum, you might be able to find it. NOt sure if they had it solved as well.
Old 07-12-2010, 01:47 PM
Sage Expert

I guess I should have said the "Preserve Metadata" setting is unchecked i guess. . .

Ok I'll let you know what happens next. I just started doing the updates again.
One thing that I'd like to ask for though is that Disc number should be allowed to have N of N (e.g. 1 of 4), and Episode Number the same, since there aren't specific tools for DVDs of a series.
AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT 12 Core+HT, 64GB DDR5, GeForce 1060, MSI Prestige x570 Creation Mobo, SIIG 4 port Serial PCIe Card, Win10, 1TB M.2 SSD OS HDD, 1 URay HDMI Network Encoder, 3 HD-PVR, 4 DirecTV STB serial tuned