SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Customizations This forums is for discussing and sharing user-created modifications for the SageTV application created by using the SageTV Studio or through the use of external plugins. Use this forum to discuss customizations for SageTV version 6 and earlier, or for the SageTV3 UI.

Old 08-31-2007, 04:25 PM
SageTVaholic

Chris, please check your PM.

Thanks,
Dirk
Old 09-18-2008, 02:05 PM
Sage Icon

I just noticed this in the old customizations list. It's been a long time since anyone posted in the thread (as you can see above).

Is anyone still using this on a recent Sage version? (6.4.8, even)? Does it work on the HD Extender?
Tuners: 4 tuners via (2) HDHomeruns (100% OTA, DIY antennas in the attic).
Clients: Several HD300s, HD200s, even an old HD100, all on wired LAN. Latest firmware for each.
Old 09-18-2008, 06:29 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjpjpjpj View Post
I just noticed this in the old customizations list. It's been a long time since anyone posted in the thread (as you can see above).

Is anyone still using this on a recent Sage version? (6.4.8, even)? Does it work on the HD Extender?
This was built into SageMC and I know it worked in the betas. I just didn't test it in the actual 6.4.8 release.

Gerry
Server - WHS 2011: Sage 7.1.9 - 1 x HD Prime and 2 x HDHomeRun - Intel Atom D525 1.6 GHz, Acer Easystore, RAM 4 GB, 4 x 2TB hotswap drives, 1 x 2TB USB ext Clients: 2 x PC Clients, 1 x HD300, 2 x HD-200, 1 x HD-100 DEV Client: Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit - AMD 64 x2 6000+, Gigabyte GA-MA790GP-DS4H MB, RAM 4GB, HD OS:500GB, DATA:1 x 500GB, Pace RGN STB.
Old 01-12-2010, 06:27 AM
SageTVaholic

Still works great even with multiple accounts!

Well Chris, I can't believe after all this time I tried this addon. It worked the first time I tried it right builtin to the latest fulll sageMC. All I did as add my michael@mka.net and mkanet@yahoo.com accounts. Works just fine. It even handled pop3s 995.

I did have to do something weird to get the accounts in the correct order. If I wanted michael@mka.net to show up first in the list of emails, I need to put my yahoo account first in the mailaccounts.xml account.

I am curious if there are any xml entries to get each email account to show up in two separate sections. Currently the title of the Email main menu is called " eMail - default" That's it. After that, I just see the headers listed for my first email account then the email headers for the second email account without any separation such as email - Michael@mka.net for the first section's title and and email - mkanet@yahoo.com for the second part. I probably dididnt do something right in the mailacounts.xml file.

Anyway thanks for this plug... I cant believe it still works right out of th box!

Michael

***RIP SageTV***