SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations > SageMC Custom Interface
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageMC Custom Interface This forum is for discussing the user-created SageMC custom interface for SageTV.

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2007, 09:35 PM
SageTVaholic

Here is an updated version which should fix the problems with small preview windows as well as channel logos while resizing the guide info area. Let me know if it works.

Dirk
Attached Files
File Type: zip SageMC_169.zip (475.0 KB, 231 views)
Old 05-27-2007, 09:42 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by popechild View Post
Another strange outcome of my "reversion" back to 6.0.19 (using SageMC 6.3.3) -- I had to re-define all of my video import directories. After doing that, all of my dvd folders were reloaded, but didn't have their meta-data attached, so I did a refresh of all DVD Profiler meta-data.

Now all of my dvds have a string of numbers in parentheses next to the name, that I *think* is where the date of the film used to be. But now the numbers look kind of crazy - like one of them is (1041408000000) and another is (788947200000). The more I think about it, the more I'm pretty sure this used to be the date. Somebody can probably confirm this for me pretty easily. Anyway...

1. Any idea how this happened?
2. Any idea how to fix it?
Can you tell me date and size of DVDPro2Sage.class in the DVDPro2Sage directory of the client where you did the refresh ?

Dirk
Old 05-27-2007, 11:45 PM
SageTVaholic

It looks great now.

Can you please take a look at the attached pics and tell me how to get the big fonts in the Google Video to look like the fonts in the rest of SageMC??

Quote:
Originally Posted by flachbar View Post
Here is an updated version which should fix the problems with small preview windows as well as channel logos while resizing the guide info area. Let me know if it works.

Dirk
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (393.8 KB, 304 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (416.2 KB, 292 views)

***RIP SageTV***
Old 05-28-2007, 01:07 AM
Sage Expert

Quote:
Can you tell me date and size of DVDPro2Sage.class in the DVDPro2Sage directory of the client where you did the refresh ?

Dirk
Monday, May 30, 2005, 4:38:24 PM
15.0 KB (15,395 bytes)
Old 05-28-2007, 04:07 AM
Sage Aficionado

Quote:
Quote:
Opening a playlist sometimes show the album names
This is not an "old bug", this has always been that way and is intended. When you add an album to the playlist, the album object is added internally,
But I added individual songs not whole albums!

Also a line saying
"Single" at 22 Jan 13:54 on
is not very meaningful

Interestingly, after I've selected "Play Playlist" the playlist then does show the individual song titles (mostly). See attached image.

Quote:
Quote:
My weather still has no usable "Current Details".
The problem is that I have never seen this, and so far nobody else reported this behavior. Do you see anything in the debug logs when this happens ?
No obviously weather related errors. (Zipped log attached)

If you look at that section of the STV. The size of OSDoptions is dependant on XOptions. There is nothing to change the size of xOptions though. In theory it should be done already via the "VerticalOptionsTheme" that has a link to another "OSDOptions", however that doesnt seem to work on my setup.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg playlist_showing_song.jpg (57.6 KB, 285 views)
Attached Files
File Type: zip weatherissue- sagetvclient_0.zip (29.5 KB, 226 views)
Old 05-28-2007, 06:27 AM
Sage Aficionado

Thanks for the update. Everything working fine here!

Technazz
Old 05-28-2007, 12:18 PM
Sage Advanced User

Is there a manual for SageMC ? heh silly question i'm sure. I can NOT for the life of me figure out how to get to google/youtube in SageMC ? I have 6.3.3 installed ontop of 6.1.9SageTV. I look through all the main menu options like addons etc and can't find anything for Google/Youtube ? I'm sure its in some obvious place and I am just missing it but ..
Old 05-28-2007, 02:36 PM
Sage Aficionado

You need to switch to Dynamic Menu and add it from there.

Client:
Sage Client 6.1.9, Java 1.6.0_01, AthlonXP 3000+, 512MB RAM, GeForce 6150, ForceWare 93.71, nForce 8.26, PureVideo 1.02-223, SageMC 6.3.2c
Old 05-28-2007, 05:21 PM
Sage Advanced User

TV Series

I'm working on getting my ripped TV series integrated into Sage. I guess I've got it the best I can, but there are few things I don't like. Maybe I can fix some of these and just don't know it. So, here there are, please let me know if doing things a different way would help or if these are something that could be fixed in the STV.

1. My tv series show in My Videos along with my ripped movies. I would rather have something like My Movies and My TV. But it appears that all imported media gets put in the same place.

2. In My Videos, I have the display set to 5x2. With this, the movie posters almost perfectly fit into the selection box. But, the tv series have their poster superimposed over a folder graphic that is more square. So, there is a lot of space above and below this image. Can I lose the folder icon? I like the 'X items' displayed at the bottom and that is enough for me to know it is a folder with more than item.

3. I'm using .my files for the metadata. Can I have breaks in the data? I'd like to list quotes or cast on one line at a time, but if hit enter at the end of the line, nothing else shows up on the screen. Also, is title, overview, actors and year the only attributes used?

4. This might need to go in the icon thread, but the Series icon is just blank. Can that be updated to some tv related images or add a new tv icon?

I think that's it! Thanks for any help!
Old 05-28-2007, 05:34 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjwerdna View Post
But I added individual songs not whole albums!

Also a line saying
"Single" at 22 Jan 13:54 on
is not very meaningful
Is 'Single' the Album name ? Your screenshots look really weird. The SageMC code is simply using the Sage API 'PrintAiringShort()', and this usually only prints 'xxx at xxx on xxx' when it is a video recording, I've never seen this for music songs or albums. Could it be that your wiz.bin is screwed up ?

Quote:
No obviously weather related errors. (Zipped log attached)

If you look at that section of the STV. The size of OSDoptions is dependant on XOptions. There is nothing to change the size of xOptions though. In theory it should be done already via the "VerticalOptionsTheme" that has a link to another "OSDOptions", however that doesnt seem to work on my setup.
Ok, I can now reproduce this behavior, I haven't tested this dialog with the setting "OSD animations" on before. I'll provide a fix for this soon

Dirk
Old 05-28-2007, 07:31 PM
SageTVaholic

Large WATCHED icon on imported videos

I simply love SageMC. I have only just moved to MC in the last few months and have been working on a new theme based largely on various graphics from other themes and a few customizations... great product.. .thanks.

I installed this latest update and like the idea of the Watched Icons for the imported videos section... however, in my display the icons are as large as the row is tall. IS there any way to reduce the size of this displayed icon... I know it is the same icon file as the one used in the guide... but there is an option in SageMC to set the guide icon size (mine is .55).

Also, would be nice for the icon to justify to the right (just to the left of the folder icon).. or to the right of the folder icon where the online icon is displayed.

Thoughts?
Old 05-28-2007, 07:51 PM
SageTVaholic

Here's another small update:

- fixes Weather Current Detail dialog when OSD animations are on
- Online Video info and descriptions now using base UI font

Let me know if this works for you guys.

Dirk
Attached Files
File Type: zip SageMC_169.zip (475.0 KB, 221 views)
Old 05-28-2007, 07:52 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by popechild View Post
Monday, May 30, 2005, 4:38:24 PM
15.0 KB (15,395 bytes)
Sorry, didn't get to this yet, but I'll check it out soon.

Dirk
Old 05-28-2007, 09:58 PM
SageTVaholic

Dirk, I know that the Online Video Info and descriptions use Base UI font (and look perfect now); but, what font do the video titles use? Those in particular look a bit too small... smaller than any font Ive seen in my SageMC UI.

PS: Weather current detail works nicely too!

Quote:
Here's another small update:

- fixes Weather Current Detail dialog when OSD animations are on
- Online Video info and descriptions now using base UI font

Let me know if this works for you guys.

Dirk

***RIP SageTV***
Old 05-28-2007, 11:24 PM
Sage User

MVP issues

Dirk, somebody already reported a commercial skipping problem on MVP and I want to confirm that I also have the same problem, 6.3.2c was fine. It appears as though MVP just does not see the commercial position information and the timeline is displayed like there are no commercials at all. BTW, even when the commercials were seen fine by 6.3.2c, MVP would not automatically skip them, I had to skip them manually. Is there an option somewhere for auto skipping? I know you can enable for the current show, but is there a global option?

Also, with the new update the wallpaper and main menu animated icons on MVP are displayed over stretched horizontally, the server is fine; both server and MVP are 4:3 if that's any help.

Thank you for the great UI,
-Alex.
Old 05-29-2007, 06:06 AM
Sage Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvfff View Post
Dirk, somebody already reported a commercial skipping problem on MVP and I want to confirm that I also have the same problem, 6.3.2c was fine. It appears as though MVP just does not see the commercial position information and the timeline is displayed like there are no commercials at all. BTW, even when the commercials were seen fine by 6.3.2c, MVP would not automatically skip them, I had to skip them manually. Is there an option somewhere for auto skipping? I know you can enable for the current show, but is there a global option?

Also, with the new update the wallpaper and main menu animated icons on MVP are displayed over stretched horizontally, the server is fine; both server and MVP are 4:3 if that's any help.

Thank you for the great UI,
-Alex.
My comskip works pefectly with my MVP with 6.3.2c and 6.3.3.

Technazz
Old 05-29-2007, 09:17 AM
Sage Icon

Quote:

made number of artist list rows configurable
Awesome!!! Small detail but visually makes things a little nicer on my end. Thanks.
Juc
Server: Athlon 2000XP; 1GB Kingston Ram; 250GB Seagate; 160GB Seagate; 160GB Western Digital; Lite-on DVD player; Hauppauge Rosyln; Hauppauge PVR-150; ATI AIW 7500; Actisys 200L; running stock v5 .stv

Client: MVP Extender running SageMC
Old 05-29-2007, 11:45 AM
Sage User

Quote:
Originally Posted by technazz View Post
My comskip works pefectly with my MVP with 6.3.2c and 6.3.3.

Technazz
Did it work "out-of-the-box" or did you have to do something to make it work?
Old 05-29-2007, 12:11 PM
Sage Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvfff View Post
Did it work "out-of-the-box" or did you have to do something to make it work?
Out of the box. I just got the MVP 3 weeks ago, unpacked it plugged it in and it worked.

You may want to update to the latest Java 1.6 u2

Technazz
Old 05-29-2007, 12:24 PM
Sage Advanced User

There still isn't an "OK" button in the "Edit Title" screen.
Closed Thread